jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's over

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

How the M$M reacted to Trump

"In a striking breach of decorum that upended more than two centuries of American democratic tradition, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump refused to commit Wednesday to accept the outcome of the Nov. 8 general election."

CNN is praising HRC

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Hillary need to recount her millions. She made off of special interests groups. Bill can be her auditor.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

why wouldn't she participate.....she funded the whole process

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you all were true Americans, you would be supportive of the recount. Nothing would be worst than electing a person president on a rigged election.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    why wouldn't she participate.....she funded the whole process

George Soros
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Sam Odom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If you all were true Americans, you would be supportive of the recount. Nothing would be worst than electing a person president on a rigged election.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

If you weren't a true mummy you would STFU and stay buried.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

If they steal the election I hope this country burns.
    Not really, but growing tired of our pop-culture politics.

w t f ?
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 11-26-16 at 12:00 PM.

Sam Odom

Hillary Clinton called Trump's refusal at their last debate to commit to accepting the results of the Nov. 8 election "truly horrifying" and "a direct threat to our democracy"

http://www.reuters.com/video/2016/10...eoId=370248503

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Aren't they all rigged?

DwightShrute

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This will never amount to shit Jill stein is a stupid dyke...Pennsylvania was won by more then 70thousand votes this is insane lol it's weird she fukin raises in less then a week more money then her pathetic campaign raised the whole time gtfo do they really think we're retarded? They will never find that large of a vote difference in that state.....when machines are not connected to internet russia can't hack them to think what a complete waste of fukin money if we took all the money that was spent in this election every American could receive a check for well over 1 million dollars lol

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post

do they really think we're retarded?

yes... if you live in 'flyover states'

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

If it is within their rights to do a recount, go for it. i don't think there would be enough proof to overturn it, considering the margin of victory. What I am concerned about is that the media will "find" some story to cement doubt in a large portion of the country, and divide us even further. I really don't think this is all about verifying the victor. I think it is more of finding a way to undermine the elected administration, and divide us as a nation even further. Makes for better news than a possible success story of this nation actually succeeding.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If it is within their rights to do a recount, go for it. i don't think there would be enough proof to overturn it, considering the margin of victory. What I am concerned about is that the media will "find" some story to cement doubt in a large portion of the country, and divide us even further. I really don't think this is all about verifying the victor. I think it is more of finding a way to undermine the elected administration, and divide us as a nation even further. Makes for better news than a possible success story of this nation actually succeeding.

Statement From President-Elect Donald J. Trump on the Ridiculous Green Party Recount Request:

“The people have spoken and the election is over, and as Hillary Clinton herself said on election night, in addition to her conceding by congratulating me, ‘We must accept this result and then look to the future.’

“It is important to point out that with the help of millions of voters across the country, we won 306 electoral votes on Election Day – the most of any Republican since 1988 – and we carried nine of 13 battleground states, 30 of 50 states, and more than 2,600 counties nationwide – the most since President Ronald Reagan in 1984.

“This recount is just a way for Jill Stein, who received less than one percent of the vote overall and wasn’t even on the ballot in many states, to fill her coffers with money, most of which she will never even spend on this ridiculous recount. All three states were won by large numbers of voters, especially Pennsylvania, which was won by more than 70,000 votes.

“This is a scam by the Green Party for an election that has already been conceded, and the results of this election should be respected instead of being challenged and abused, which is exactly what Jill Stein is doing.”