Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

never fukkn heard of him

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Funny how the right of our gov't always tries to have us scared or hating someone. Sure enuf the dumbest of our dumb fall for all this bullshit. I remember growing up hating on the Russians. The big bad bear. Buddy of mine high up in the medical field had to house three Russian doctors. Man what a terrifying feeling that was if u were a monkey and believed our bullshit gov't. Sure enuf we went out and partied with these three guys and they said the same thing. How our governments were basically the same and want us to hate each other. Those three terrifying Russians were some of the nicest people i ever met. Keep buying the Fox News rhetoric fellas because they need simpletons. You idiots who watch that shit and are to stupid to realized what fuking complete tools u really are. Pound your chest and wave that flag and go carry those bags for the billionaires like good little simpletons.
    You mad bro?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

DwightShrute

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You mad bro?
    nah i was on the Trump bandwagon in the beginning until he had to cater to u nitwits to get your vote (yes Nash i know u voted for the bigger clown Johnson, i was on that bandwagon also until i took ten minutes to research this jackass which is something u will never do because u get the drudge reports lol.). It looks like the Trump i was gonna originally vote for is coming back to earth but then again this guy isn't that bright and eventually will wear down and do things on impulse instead of thinking it out. Nash, im gonna love when he wants something easy that Obama also wanted, but your boys just got in the way ( and u are to fuking ignorant to realize this) because of being spiteful and power hungry and have to vote on it. I can just see Trump wanting something that the .01 percent might have to throw in a few pennies for and now these scumbag Republicans (like Ryan) have to think, do we go with Trump or do we stick with the .01 percent? Nash, i know it is gonna kill you if he doesn't repeal the ACA act. I know u are a me me type of guy and this just kills ya that some people have health insurance for the first time in their lives and it isn't costing u a penny, yet it has been drilled in your pathetic brain for 8 years how incredibly bad this is for the country. You especially, because u are that self centered I don't care about anyone but myself, douchebag type of person.

DwightShrute

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Rip

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Is his wife hot?

tore up from the floor up tony

hans83
    hans83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

rip Fidel

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    RI P H
    fixed

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Maybe Soros will find his last breath.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Dude has been dead for years....They just figured now is a good time for him to "die" because Obama is still in office and will show sympathy towards Cuba.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You especially, because u are that self centered I don't care about anyone but myself, douchebag type of person.
    You see, that is not entirely true.
    I donate, not just for the write off either.
    I donate to women's health organazations, especially breast cancer and uterus cancer.
    I also donate to certified clothing causes for poor that have to choose between eating and staying warm, comes right out of my paycheck, can post snap shots of proof on request.

I will get in your face if you give me the "I am entitled to what you have earned because you have it and I don't" shit.
    I will go upside your head if you give me the white privilege rhetoric. The people who give me the white privilege shit are the same people that sat across me in Social Study class in 11th grade in HS, same people that sat across me in biology class in 10 th grade.
    No my problem you chose not to apply yourself, do your homework, or finish school.
    You had the same 'privileges' I did, same education, same everything.

How is me being white being privileged?
    I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I am the son of a Harry Truman democrat who worked his way through NJIT, got an advanced degree in engineering, who got a job in the military as a Naval Military engineer, retired as chief engineer of the old Military Ocean Terminal base in NJ right across from the old Brooklyn Navy Yard, thank you Bill Clinton for closing both of those bases by the way.
    My old man retired top dog running an entire Army Navy base. Making a whopping 60 k a year when he retired after doing the entire 30 year nut.
    Where is my silver spoon?
    I did the same thing, went to school, got a degree in IT and now I'm an operations analyst for a life insurance company in New Haven, making good money
    Exciting? No, it's not like I'm the starting 2B for the White Sox, but that's what I am, and me being white or privileged has nothing to do with my modest success, and sorry I earned that, and you are not entitled to what I earned.
    It's also not my problem if you can't pay off your student loans, you should have had all that thought out before you signed off on 4 years of liberal arts.'

I wasn't drawing breath when JFK got blown away, that was a democrat I may have embraced, these were the democrats I grew up with, Jimmy Carter, who was a spineless wimp, George McGovern who was a whack job, the list of inept democrats is endless I had to endure, maybe that is the reason why I have a problem with that party, inept buffoons, Bill Clinton was a cheating scumbag who didn't have the balls to stand up to China, his "wife" is an evil, corrupt witch, now there is somebody who doesn't give a shit about anybody.

Yeah, you are partially right and partially wrong, I don't give a shit about anybody who doesn't give a shit about me.
    I got what I earned and you ain't entitled to any of it, and if you have a problem with that I don't a shit.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Powerful Post Steve and kudos to you for sharing that portion of your history.

Class Act.

bobby

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Hitler of the Caribbean

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Stevnash!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You see, that is not entirely true.
    I donate, not just for the write off either.
    I donate to women's health organazations, especially breast cancer and uterus cancer.
    I also donate to certified clothing causes for poor that have to choose between eating and staying warm, comes right out of my paycheck, can post snap shots of proof on request.

I will get in your face if you give me the "I am entitled to what you have earned because you have it and I don't" shit.
    I will go upside your head if you give me the white privilege rhetoric. The people who give me the white privilege shit are the same people that sat across me in Social Study class in 11th grade in HS, same people that sat across me in biology class in 10 th grade.
    No my problem you chose not to apply yourself, do your homework, or finish school.
    You had the same 'privileges' I did, same education, same everything.

How is me being white being privileged?
    I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I am the son of a Harry Truman democrat who worked his way through NJIT, got an advanced degree in engineering, who got a job in the military as a Naval Military engineer, retired as chief engineer of the old Military Ocean Terminal base in NJ right across from the old Brooklyn Navy Yard, thank you Bill Clinton for closing both of those bases by the way.
    My old man retired top dog running an entire Army Navy base. Making a whopping 60 k a year when he retired after doing the entire 30 year nut.
    Where is my silver spoon?
    I did the same thing, went to school, got a degree in IT and now I'm an operations analyst for a life insurance company in New Haven, making good money
    Exciting? No, it's not like I'm the starting 2B for the White Sox, but that's what I am, and me being white or privileged has nothing to do with my modest success, and sorry I earned that, and you are not entitled to what I earned.
    It's also not my problem if you can't pay off your student loans, you should have had all that thought out before you signed off on 4 years of liberal arts.'

I wasn't drawing breath when JFK got blown away, that was a democrat I may have embraced, these were the democrats I grew up with, Jimmy Carter, who was a spineless wimp, George McGovern who was a whack job, the list of inept democrats is endless I had to endure, maybe that is the reason why I have a problem with that party, inept buffoons, Bill Clinton was a cheating scumbag who didn't have the balls to stand up to China, his "wife" is an evil, corrupt witch, now there is somebody who doesn't give a shit about anybody.

Yeah, you are partially right and partially wrong, I don't give a shit about anybody who doesn't give a shit about me.
    I got what I earned and you ain't entitled to any of it, and if you have a problem with that I don't a shit.
    You were ok until the bold. The problem people have is that they still believe in the party bs. How was Carter spineless? Because you heard a million Republicans say the same thing? Carter was an agent like the rest. He's a big time liar, one of the best lying presidents we've had, he didnt give many tells when he lied. He's still lying today saying on his watch, "We never dropped a bomb, we never fired a missile, we never shot a bullet." I guess he doesnt remember East Timor or Nicaragua or Grenada or Afghanistan or El Salvador. Those were mostly covert, not broadcast much and when they were it was disinfo like with Syria. If Hillary is evil and corrupt what does that say about the rest of them? If they had a problem with anything she's done she'd be dead or in jail. She's not. Realize they are a team and the party bs is an illusion to keep that team intact. Trump is no different regardless of what you want to believe.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You were ok until the bold. The problem people have is that they still believe in the party bs. How was Carter spineless? Because you heard a million Republicans say the same thing? Carter was an agent like the rest. He's a big time liar, one of the best lying presidents we've had, he didnt give many tells when he lied. He's still lying today saying on his watch, "We never dropped a bomb, we never fired a missile, we never shot a bullet." I guess he doesnt remember East Timor or Nicaragua or Grenada or Afghanistan or El Salvador. Those were mostly covert, not broadcast much and when they were it was disinfo like with Syria. If Hillary is evil and corrupt what does that say about the rest of them? If they had a problem with anything she's done she'd be dead or in jail. She's not. Realize they are a team and the party bs is an illusion to keep that team intact. Trump is no different regardless of what you want to believe.
    And you sir were okay until the last statement. Every facet of establishment politics and the media truly hates Trump because he is simple a pure. He is actually working for the people... something they detest.

stevenash

^
    My problem with Carter was he shit his pants during the entire Iran hostage ordeal.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    And you sir were okay until the last statement. Every facet of establishment politics and the media truly hates Trump because he is simple a pure. He is actually working for the people... something they detest.
    Well I know better. What do you know about Trump? I'll wait.

DwightShrute

First 123