Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Kaepernick Praises Cuba And Fidel Castro

Colin Kaepernick is a big fan of Fidel Castro, the fact of which he made clear earlier this fall, he wore a shirt depicting a meeting between Malcolm X and Fidel Castro. Many considered this a peculiar choice, given that Kaepernick at the time was speaking out against oppression, while Castro is a famous dictator.

A reporter from the Miami Herald — a man whose family fled Cuba in exile — sought an explanation for all that during a conference call Wednesday with media in South Florida.

You’ll surely be surprised to learn Kaepernick had a hard time coming up with a sensible explanation.

We’ll let the Palm Beach Post take it from there:

When pressed about the shirt, Kaepernick first pointed out that Malcolm X also was pictured. Kaepernick said he supports Malcolm X and his willingness to be “open-minded” before forming his own views of the world. Part of that open-mindedness, he said, was meeting with the Cuban leader.

But when The Miami Herald reporter repeatedly asked about Castro specifically, Kaepernick said, “I’m not talking about Fidel Castro and his oppression. I’m talking about Malcolm X and what he’s done for people.”

The reporter, from a family of Cuban exiles, then accused Kaepernick of diverting the conversation because it was “uncomfortable” to talk about perceived support of Castro. At that point, Kaepernick said, “One thing that Fidel Castro did do is they have the highest literacy rate because they invest more in their education system than they do in their prison system, which we do not do here, even though we’re fully capable of doing that.”

http://thebiglead.com/2016/11/23/col...stem-was-good/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

This guy has become such an attention whore. Does anybody even know what he is bitching about any more? I guess you have to do something when you are leading a 1-9 team.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

I was thinking he was a crack baby ... yes iam sure of it now

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Would someone spear this motherfuker and take his ass out forever so we don't have to listen to this fukin ass clown anymore

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

The guy is standing up for awareness of what's really going on in the US. The media is painting another crazy picture about a famous individual standing up for civil rights. The media is just as corrupt as our gov

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Would someone spear this motherfuker and take his ass out forever so we don't have to listen to this fukin ass clown anymore

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

we can have Chief Osceola do the honors Unde!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    The guy is standing up for awareness of what's really going on in the US. The media is painting another crazy picture about a famous individual standing up for civil rights. The media is just as corrupt as our gov
    I would give anything to be this stupid. Seriously, it would be better than winning powerball.

Wtf does the media have to do with his actions? Jfc be dumber.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I've been to Cuba. People on the street, recognizing you as a foreigner, beg you for aspirin because they can't get any. Castro sucks!

You'll eat better food in prison, but the rum is awesome, the cigars even awesomer, and the girls are very pretty and the music is great. But I repeat Castro sucks. And Kapaernik does too!!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    we can have Chief Osceola do the honors Unde!

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    I was thinking he was a crack baby ... yes iam sure of it now
    you might be onto something, you simply cannot make up how stupid this guy is.....not even like haha stupid, I'm talking like serious mental retardation stupid, he has to be in some capacity

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

we were headed into communism. Not any more sorry Colin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump won

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This guy has become such an attention whore. Does anybody even know what he is bitching about any more? I guess you have to do something when you are leading a 1-9 team.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Honestly, the guys whole platform of kneeling was built on being oppressed and now he is praising a guy that does nothing but oppress people. Can this guy be more of a hypothetical piece of shit? How about let someone who has a fukin brain lead the movement.

I can already see it now, after burying himself, he will claim CTE

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Yea the guy who makes millions under American capitalism is standing up for whats going on in the US by praising a communist dictator whose population lives in extreme poverty...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Yea the guy who makes millions under American capitalism is standing up for whats going on in the US by praising a communist dictator whose population lives in extreme poverty...
    Boom, truth hurts

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Boom, truth hurts
    It's not a boom. It's a anyone with an IQ over 80 common sense.