pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Are the books afraid of sbr?

Been waiting now 8 business days for a 2500 dollar payout was given a 5 business day time frame this money was to be loaded to a pre paid card I have had for a while now have received payments of 1500 and 1000 a few times but it never took this long they won't give me a straight answer except they claim the money was sent to the card provider and that I would hear from them once they contacted the card provider.....already sent them screenshots of my account showing no money has been put in there still dragging there feet I guess it wasn't tell I threatened to contact sbr and file a complaint that the lady immediately transferred me to a supervisor who assured me she would look into and give me a call back tomorrow and the supervisor said to me over the phone that she heard I was making threats to get my money and that might not work out well for me??? What the fuk kinda shit is that

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

They are always so shady. business must be killer.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Dumb story I shouldn't have told...

gl gl with your money piler
    Last edited by gauchojake; 11-23-16 at 10:55 PM.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    A longtime ago I took a side by mistake. Instead of betting the other side and eating the juice I got the manager on the phone and threatened to file a complaint with SBR. He cancelled the bet
    Sounds like you might have lost a fair amount there and they decided it was in their best interest to keep the fish happy

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What book?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Last edited by gauchojake; 11-23-16 at 10:55 PM.

pilebuck13

Giant a very large popular square book should give u enough problem is I already filled the complaint when will they just pay people in a timely manner or at least give u a real time frame fuk

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

They have you by the nuts and you're talking crap and threatening to call SBR...you're as sharp as a bowling ball...not smart. They could make your account disappear in a blink of an eye and what are you going to do? Call the cops?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

SIA is a bubblegum book that slashes limits. Why use them?

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

8 days is not horrible. Just cash in the rest and play someplace else. You have voiced your complaint - not much else you can do. What is horrible is they told you 5 days and did not live up to it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Replace

Buckles you're too jittery because of Thanksgiving

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    They have you by the nuts and you're talking crap and threatening to call SBR...you're as sharp as a bowling ball...not smart. They could make your account disappear in a blink of an eye and what are you going to do? Call the cops?
    Why would they stiff me for 2500 bucks when I'm in the red with them lifetime that would be retarded did I give out the book name? Of coarse they could do whatever they want I'm not retarded but why would they? I have played there for years I just found it weird why they would act so weird that I would file a complaint with sbr guess more powerful then I thought...ill get paid I'm sure of it I just thought it was hilarious they instantly transferred me to a supervisor listen how am I talking shit they didn't pay me when they said they would so I complained. What should we just not say anything in fear that books are wiping out accounts and going rogue over 2500 bucks gtfo

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

One rule that everyone should know and always live by is this one...Never threaten the book with anything about SBR or filing any type of complaint. It should never come up. Remain professional, anger over the phone is not a good option, no matter how much of a badass one thinks they are.

Instead, if the book is failing you and not doing what they say, after you've spoken as high up as you can and they are still not following through and after you've complied with their reasonable demands (security, etc.) then quietly contact SBR, or whatever regulatory agency you might contact.

Quietly.

Don't tell them you're doing it. Especially don't post your complaint in the Forums. While it might seem like you are helping others by letting them know about the book (and you might be) you may not be helping your case individually.

If SBR or whoever fails to help and the book stiffs, then post away. But you will likely have better shot without the publicity.

Notice how Pilebuck didn't mention a book in the original post.

The man is sharp like that.

pilebuck13

I'll never tell the book I was just posting a funny story for you guys to explain that sbr has a lot of credit in the industry

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I hope no one gets the wrong idea about the story I told. When that happened I was a young guy who didn't know any better and I thought it was a funny anecdote answering pilebuck's question. I don't recommend doing that and it likely won't get you anywhere anyway. Carry on.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Plenty of advice on how to handle this type of situation... a bunch of advice that is never needed if you play at a A+ book.

I will NEVER understand why people choose to trust $1000's of their own money to books that are not the very best. I will never understand it... I don't care how great the bonus was. 5Dimes, Bookmaker, Heritage, a couple others - no reason to go anywhere else.

pilebuck13

Listen guys I never brought up name of book I just thought it was a funny story and I do believe sbr holds books to a reliable standard therefore if there late on a payout you should lodge a complaint that's what there here for private forms were filled out and I'm not trying to bury or speak out by name on a book but at the same token we as players who deposit our cash into these books should get paid in said time frame and if not we have a complaint form to fill out here there is no reason to be afraid of your account disappearing I will be paid but can also have a few laughs with the community and share my story under a form alias 👌👍

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I was actually referring to issues with the better books. Those guys are much more likely to hear about the posting than small shops not paying attention.

But my advice is general too.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Dumb story I shouldn't have told...

gl gl with your money piler
    I laughed, no need to edit the post, it was good. Let others be dumb enough to try, it might even work...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Been waiting now 8 business days for a 2500 dollar payout was given a 5 business day time frame this money was to be loaded to a pre paid card I have had for a while now have received payments of 1500 and 1000 a few times but it never took this long they won't give me a straight answer except they claim the money was sent to the card provider and that I would hear from them once they contacted the card provider.....already sent them screenshots of my account showing no money has been put in there still dragging there feet I guess it wasn't tell I threatened to contact sbr and file a complaint that the lady immediately transferred me to a supervisor who assured me she would look into and give me a call back tomorrow and the supervisor said to me over the phone that she heard I was making threats to get my money and that might not work out well for me??? What the fuk kinda shit is that
    No one likes being threatened. It's not that they are usually scared of SBR but it just pisses people off to be threatened, especially if they feel like they are already trying to help. I hear this sort of thing from complaint cases quite a bit but the books will rarely follow through at least.

If it drags on just shoot in an SBR complaint form and have it dealt with quietly and they should be fine.

Also, these card load payout systems usually have multiple layers and are not directly done by the book. Usually will go to a third party payment processor who then runs it through yet another third party. It's quite a bit of effort to actually chase up an individual one and CS agents know to just try and keep you calm if it's still just about a short delay.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    One rule that everyone should know and always live by is this one...Never threaten the book with anything about SBR or filing any type of complaint. It should never come up. Remain professional, anger over the phone is not a good option, no matter how much of a badass one thinks they are.

Instead, if the book is failing you and not doing what they say, after you've spoken as high up as you can and they are still not following through and after you've complied with their reasonable demands (security, etc.) then quietly contact SBR, or whatever regulatory agency you might contact.

Quietly.

Don't tell them you're doing it. Especially don't post your complaint in the Forums. While it might seem like you are helping others by letting them know about the book (and you might be) you may not be helping your case individually.

If SBR or whoever fails to help and the book stiffs, then post away. But you will likely have better shot without the publicity.

Notice how Pilebuck didn't mention a book in the original post.

The man is sharp like that.

Good post.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

SBR is dangerous

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Giant a very large popular square book should give u enough problem is I already filled the complaint when will they just pay people in a timely manner or at least give u a real time frame fuk
    Whatever the fuk. Turkeybook.ag.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Anyway why use a square book? And a square payment method?. To me the square is talking square. The only way to go is bitcoin.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

No.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

don't ever threaten ten nickles. the manager there will say 8 days. that's all. let's make it 88 before we pay him.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I threatened with to contact sbr a couple times, work every time without needing to file a complaint.

jjgold

SBR is powerful

Can cripple any book

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

You can check out the number of complaints on the review part of sbr. The reason people play at square books is they have square numbers as they are trying to screw squares by charging a high price on things squares pick. It pisses square books off when somebody with half a clue wins-they think everybody should lose.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    SBR is powerful

Can cripple any book
    Dont fuk with sbr, carries the iron fist of justice

jjgold

Yes we are the most well respected site in the world as far as sports books ratings and get enormous google hits

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

if you need a few bucks let us know by sunday , gl man

jjgold

We know how to apply pressure if needed

Most books pretty good though

pilebuck13

14 business days still no payment guys sbr already handled a complaint filed by me still getting same answer book is figuring out what happen to money that was sent to third party processor the 13th of November still no money or clear answer