Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

ALERT: Dirt cheap flights (vegas for $56 round trip)

Check frontier airlines. Running a huge sale.
    Saint Louis to Las Vegas first weekend in December is $56 round trip non stop

Wow!

flyfrontier.com

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Wow!

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makes me homesick

I loved the city

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

to go and lose money

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

I take that LAS-STL Frontier flight a lot. You have to take the red-eye to StL, which is fine since I'm up at those hours anyway.

I got F-ed bad by them once, but 1 out of 8 for a cut-rate airline is okay I guess. Their planes are way more comfortable than Spirit.

jjgold

go on a real trip

get away from gambling

vegas dirty

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Not seeing much from Nashville

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

great post winner...........philly to Orlando for NYE Weekend $74 RT

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

I will be attempring to smuggle 4 days worth of clothes etc into my "personal item" flying spirit
    Points Awarded:

jackbo gave Hu$tle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Stay home on your nice couch and relax and bet offshore much more economical

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Vegas golden knights: Welcome to the nhl

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    go on a real trip

get away from gambling

vegas dirty
    In my opinion you get the most bang for your buck in Vegas. It's the entertainment capital of the world. If you go anywhere else what the fukk is there to do go to the beach?

jjgold

Vegas is too expensive once you get there

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I'm buying JJ a one way plane ticket.

Ralphie Halves

Some of you act like you're seeing these fares for the first time. Nobody uses Kayak?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Iwon how much is first class?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Some of you act like you're seeing these fares for the first time. Nobody uses Kayak?
    I used Kayak a few times just to check out pricing... but never a great deal... or worth dropping everything to head to Vegas.

That $56.00 round trip sounds amazing!

I fly out of Detroit Metro... I never see or hear about any deals for Vegas.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I used Kayak a few times just to check out pricing... but never a great deal... or worth dropping everything to head to Vegas.

That $56.00 round trip sounds amazing!

I fly out of Detroit Metro... I never see or hear about any deals for Vegas.
    Yeah, you guys are a Delta hub, so it's tough. Gotta find those places Spirit/Frontier/Allegiant fly.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Yeah, you guys are a Delta hub, so it's tough. Gotta find those places Spirit/Frontier/Allegiant fly.
    Spirit flys out of Detroit to Vegas twice a day I think, but when you add bags and everything up it's just as much as Southwest and Delta on many occasions. I have flown Delta all of my trips to Vegas out of DTW, they have five or six direct flights a day, but their prices are getting crazy. I guess I'll try Southwest next time.

Spirit has round-trip for like 60 bucks to Atlantic City in the summer months, but I've never been bold enough to venture out there. I hear it's had better days and probably a waste of time.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Spirit flys out of Detroit to Vegas twice a day I think, but when you add bags and everything up it's just as much as Southwest and Delta on many occasions. I have flown Delta all of my trips to Vegas out of DTW, they have five or six direct flights a day, but their prices are getting crazy. I guess I'll try Southwest next time.
    Spirit has round-trip for like 60 bucks to Atlantic City in the summer months, but I've never been bold enough to venture out there. I hear it's had better days and probably a waste of time.
    Tough tho, because I won't even take Spirit from LAS to San Diego. Won't do it. Couldn't imagine going further than that.

Most times I take Frontier, I don't need to take much, but even with bags it's half the price of the next one up.

xKMACKx

Tough tho, because I won't even take Spirit from LAS to San Diego. Won't do it. Couldn't imagine going further than that.

Most times I take Frontier, I don't need to take much, but even with bags it's half the price of the next one up.
    I've never taken a Spirit flight. I have heard some horror stories. Friends were going to Vegas to New Year's last year and they cancelled the flight for no apparent reason. Left them stranded with no answers. This was on the 30th the day before New Year's Eve.

I only take a carry-on to Vegas, but I'm fairly certain they charge for that.

The leg room is a different story, and Detroit to Las Vegas is a bit over 4 hours. Nah thanks.
    Last edited by xKMACKx; 11-23-16 at 05:32 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    go on a real trip

get away from gambling

vegas dirty

Says the guy who posts about gambling all dam day..Come on coach

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Frontier is a lifesaver. Used to, you couldn't get a direct flight out of Nashville to Vegas and if you did it cost an arm and a leg

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post

I've never taken a Spirit flight. I have heard some horror stories. Friends were going to Vegas to New Year's last year and they cancelled the flight for no apparent reason. Left them stranded with no answers. This was on the 30th the day before New Year's Eve.

I only take a carry-on to Vegas, but I'm fairly certain they charge for that.

The leg room is a different story, and Detroit to Las Vegas is a bit over 4 hours. Nah thanks.
    I've used Spirit a few times... Vegas twice.... once to Orlando. Maybe I'm an easy guy to please? Or maybe I'm just lucky? I've heard of these stories too.... but I never had any issues with delays... or poor landings etc.

Had quite a few drinks before the Vegas flight once.... I thought it would calm your nerves? Man... I don't know what it was... but I was freaking out.... was hyper.... nauseous... a little of everything. I don't know what caused that?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

The redbull.

I slam vodka the entire time and it's great.

Ralphie Halves

I've used Spirit a few times... Vegas twice.... once to Orlando. Maybe I'm an easy guy to please? Or maybe I'm just lucky? I've heard of these stories too.... but I never had any issues with delays... or poor landings etc.

Had quite a few drinks before the Vegas flight once.... I thought it would calm your nerves? Man... I don't know what it was... but I was freaking out.... was hyper.... nauseous... a little of everything. I don't know what caused that?
    Not sure either. I'll drink before if I want to sleep on the plane, since I usually have a real hard time doing that, but I usually don't. I'd rather just download a movie or two on my phone and stay awake. Drinking on airplanes is for squares.

Keep using Spirit until they give you a reason not to. It will come though.

Frontier has plenty of legroom, at least the planes to StL and Denver do. Unless I'm bringing another pair of shoes and/or my laptop, I can cram everything pretty easy into a medium backpack. I can travel super light these days.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Check frontier airlines. Running a huge sale.
    Saint Louis to Las Vegas first weekend in December is $56 round trip non stop

Wow!

flyfrontier.com
    Read between the lines...make sure all the tires are up

Consumers are quite unhappy with Frontier Airlines.
    Complaints against the Denver-based carrier were registering at the rate of 14.38 per 100,000 boardings — an increase of 311 percent over the same time last year, according to U.S. Transportation Department statistics released Thursday. Frontier’s rate was almost 30 times higher than that of Alaska Airlines, which, at 0.50 per 100,000 boardings, was the industry’s best performer. Spirit Airlines followed Frontier, at 8.53.

“The numbers are profoundly disappointing,” Frontier CEO Dave Siegel told Bloomberg News in an interview. “We have to say we failed the customer here. February was terrible; we expect March will be bad as well.”
    Frontier also had the second-worst on-time performance in February, at 58.8 percent, compared with the industry average of 72.8 percent, according to the DOT report. Only American Airlines’ Envoy Air fared worse, at 53.3 percent.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Read between the lines...make sure all the tires are up

Consumers are quite unhappy with Frontier Airlines.
    Complaints against the Denver-based carrier were registering at the rate of 14.38 per 100,000 boardings — an increase of 311 percent over the same time last year, according to U.S. Transportation Department statistics released Thursday. Frontier’s rate was almost 30 times higher than that of Alaska Airlines, which, at 0.50 per 100,000 boardings, was the industry’s best performer. Spirit Airlines followed Frontier, at 8.53.

“The numbers are profoundly disappointing,” Frontier CEO Dave Siegel told Bloomberg News in an interview. “We have to say we failed the customer here. February was terrible; we expect March will be bad as well.”
    Frontier also had the second-worst on-time performance in February, at 58.8 percent, compared with the industry average of 72.8 percent, according to the DOT report. Only American Airlines’ Envoy Air fared worse, at 53.3 percent.
    Nothing but a CEO pretending like he gives a shit as he rolls around in money.

DGG23
    PUTA BARSA
    DGG23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38619

flyfrontier
    who,s the owner?trump?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

. Drinking on airplanes is for squares.

You sound poor.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I live 1000 miles closer to Vegas, yet it cost me 3x that price to get there...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Why do you gotta get my juices flowing?

I don't even wanna look. Syracuse, Albany, Rochester. If they have deals like this then I'm on my way. No one tell me. (Someone tell me)

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You sound poor.
    Nailed it. Send me some betpoints.

xKMACKx

Yeah, I have cousins who haven't had issues with them, either. They buy the big seats up front for extra. I guess it depends who you talk to.

The last time I flew with Delta to Vegas a few months ago they were asking people to give up their seats because they overbooked, $800.00 voucher to take the morning flight. Suppose it makes sense they are jacking the prices up if that route is sold out all the time.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Allegiance is very cheap. I flew Allegiant last trip out to Vegas.

With that said, it was a horrible experience. I'll pay the extra $$$ and fly Southwest next time.

I mean, you are going to Vegas. What's another couple hundred bucks?

12 Last