Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19084

I was a page 6 guy (in the standings, horrible start) and negative units for 9 weeks. A recent 18-7 run has me on page 2 @ #265. Gonna try to get to top 100 before the game ends....

BTP is the best contest at SBR and I look forward to it every year. I finished 19th two years ago and won $150. The prize payouts are certainly picking up. Plus, I like pizza so the bet points are nice.

6 "weekends" or 30 picks left in the contest. A possible 36 units left to be acquired (counting double bets)...
    Last edited by Arky; 11-22-16 at 04:08 PM.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17828

I'm currently in 74th, one double bet on wrong game from being in the top 66.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

My ranking is 561st...my excuse: I tail BIGDAY.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I'm offended

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

I had a dream that Shari got banned for this thread

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17828

I just won a bet and am now 65th. I feel a bit better. It's too bad I didn't go under on the other 2 games as the articles I read were predicting unders.
    Last edited by Inspirited; 11-22-16 at 09:22 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24875

I'm currently top 9 in the standings but I'm definitely not one to count my chickens. In fact, I'm not even going to assume that those are chicken eggs. Hell, they may not even be eggs. They could very well be mere egg-like objects that yield no hatchlings of any sort. That's how even-keeled I am about my prospects. That's why I'm a past BTP champion and you all are just chasing the dream.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Being in last place is for big timers

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Shari i was wondering since you are a sbr administrator any chance you see the Pricks picks before he places them in the contest? Inside trading sort of query. Anyway please keep beating the Prick. Thanks.
    No I truly don't see his picks before. In fact I don't even look at the contest each week until Sunday night my time so I miss out on even being able to pick the college games. From the sounds of it in here though that's probably a good thing!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sherry had one of the greatest losing streaks of all time I ever saw on any gambling forum would when she went 10–67 in 
    Full of poop

shari91

I was up to 55 and am now down to 74. Honestly this game is a crack up, especially trying to watch with an Aussie. Anyone who even gets two bets a weekend right is a legend in my eyes. Friggin poopshows everywhere!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Aussies are real bad gamblers

They love chalk and combos

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Aussies are real bad gamblers

They love chalk and combos
    They're really great gamblers in Aussie sports, racing of all types and soccer. When it comes to US sports you're 100% right... chalk and parlays

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Opti for F1.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave reigle9 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

I am #658

BUT...I fade my real money picks in BTP, figuring I might as well win points if I'm losing $$$. But I'm not!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

If Shari says I should be ashamed than that's what I am.

Sincerely,

Ashamed

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that $ that I suddenly can't get this year although office staff can. (I could last year...there will be a fight)

Get that cash Housey

shari91

Up to 43. Friggin Giants stuffed me... or more like I stuffed myself by taking them

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that $ that I suddenly can't get this year although office staff can. (I could last year...there will be a fight)

Get that cash Housey

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Are you seriously brain fukking dead????

It says in the fukking rules that " SBR employees who work out of SBR headquarters as well as members of their family are ineligible to claim any real-money prizes"

I obviously don't work in SBR headquarters - since I'm on the other end of the world you dikk wack - and you're obviously a fukking waste case. So I can't win shit.

For fukk sake you fukking loser who can't win shit since you suck... honestly get fukked.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

It says in the fukking rules that " SBR employees who work out of SBR headquarters as well as members of their family are ineligible to claim any real-money prizes"

I obviously don't work in SBR headquarters - since I'm on the other end of the world you dikk wack - and you're obviously a fukking waste case. So I can't win shit.

For fukk sake you fukking loser who can't win shit since you suck... honestly get fukked.
    hey moron you have been saying in my other thread that sbr employees cannot collect prizes and in your quoted post above you're are now saying office staff can collect.. THats my question

shari91

hey moron you have been saying in my other thread that sbr employees cannot collect prizes and in your quoted post above you're are now saying office staff can collect.. THats my question
    SBR employees can't. The people in the office fall under another employment umbrella. TRUST ME... for once I actually have a chance of making a bit of coin from this contest - albeit totally accidentally I admit - so I've been a total asshole debating this for ages with management. Last year I could've won $. This year no. I can only assume it's due to a verification thing (which I still think is whoreshit since I've been working here almost 7 years ffs). I'm not lying to your dodgy arse... these are the rules as posted and this is the explanation I've been given. I'm not f'n happy with it at all even though I've just tried to guess... I should still be able to cash out since I could've last year.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

SBR employees can't. The people in the office fall under another employment umbrella. TRUST ME... for once I actually have a chance of making a bit of coin from this contest - albeit totally accidentally I admit - so I've been a total asshole debating this for ages with management. Last year I could've won $. This year no. I can only assume it's due to a verification thing (which I still think is whoreshit since I've been working here almost 7 years ffs). I'm not lying to your dodgy arse... these are the rules as posted and this is the explanation I've been given.

the umbrella rule

shari91

the umbrella rule
    Send a message to SBR Forum. I'd love to hear the answer. I'm not bloody happy about it!!! I've worked here longer than 99% of anyone in that f'n office and I can't win a prize so it just gets bumped to the next poster???? Go on a mission and get it fixed. Thanks in advance especially since you have no hope of winning shit xo

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Send a message to SBR Forum. I'd love to hear the answer. I'm not bloody happy about it!!! I've worked here longer than 99% of anyone in that f'n office and I can't win a prize so it just gets bumped to the next poster???? Go on a mission and get it fixed. Thanks in advance especially since you have no hope of winning shit xo
    still waiting for my apology

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

shari91

still waiting for my apology
    For what?!

Despite being here for 6 years you have yet to figure out that many companies employ the people you see here. You try to act like some Sherlock busting cases open yet you fail to even listen to facts you're freely given constantly. I don't lie to you... just like I haven't many times before when I probably should've. Rule #3 on the BTP page states which employees are NOT eligible. And for the record I'm an SBR employee out of there so I'm not but that doesn't exclude anyone else. If you really think an employee associated with this forum is going to claim a decent prize you're being silly. Even if we've earned it and I scream about it for the next year. This place is for posters so may the best woman - or I guess man - win xo

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I'm assuming what Shari means by an employee who works in the office but not SBR is that this is a guy who cleans the offices contracted by an outside company....this cleaning engineer just so happens to be very good at picking football winners

Nothing more to see here.....move along
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I'm assuming what Shari means by an employee who works in the office but not SBR is that this is a guy who cleans the offices contracted by an outside company....this cleaning engineer just so happens to be very good at picking football winners

Nothing more to see here.....move along

shari91

Have fun guys!! Can't wait to see where you place and who you blame it on xo

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Have fun guys!! Can't wait to see where you place and who you blame it on xo
    Shari relax....my 0-13 skid took me out of any contention........my work situation is exactly that....I am employed by a company based in California and paid by them but work for the company who contracts us that's in NJ......I don't get the insults but who am I to talk

Oh by the way....9-1 my last 10

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Shari relax....my 0-13 skid took me out of any contention........my work situation is exactly that....I am employed by a company based in California and paid by them but work for the company who contracts us that's in NJ......I don't get the insults but who am I to talk

Oh by the way....9-1 my last 10
    Great job on the 9-1 and yeah I don't get the insults either. I'm a bit over the cheating speculation from sillies who not only stopped factoring in the contest 82 months ago but they didn't read the rules and/or have massive trouble comprehending them.

It's like listening to someone in July cry about how they think Christmas was fixed because no one bought them anything. Too late and too wrong. Look in the mirror...same as this contest.

Best of luck this coming year and much love to you and yours through the holidays xo

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

so in post #91 Shari calls me brain dead, dikk wakk, fukking loser etc etc...in return I call her a moron after the fact and I GET AN INFRACTION for abuse of an employee?

unreal

First 1234 Last