unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Mike Evans, another top notch ass clown

Sits for the anthem on Veterans Day weekend to protest the elected Donald Trump. He is so troubled about the election now but apparently wasn't too worried about it a week ago when he didn't even take the time to vote. What a piece of trash hypocrite. Then backs down like a grade A pussy when he realizes he looks like a complete jackass. I can't figure out who is the bigger moron, Kap or this guy. So compelled by the issues of today to disrespect our flag on Sundays but can't take the 2 minutes to vote for change. Both of them can fuk off, their stupidity apparently knows no bounds.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Yeah very stupid

unde0087
    Did we win?

Seaweed, a complete embarrassment

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I wouldn't have any problem with his protest at all, except for the ridiculous fact that he didn't vote! That just immediately undermined his argument! All he had to do was cast his vote. Then if he wanted to say that it's sickening that this country elected Trump and he can't bear to stand for its anthem for a little while, I'd be totally down with that, no problem at all, and in fact it would make perfect sense.

But no, he had to take no part in anything and then complain.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I didn't realize Evans was an anthem douchebag too. He just made the list.
    Points Awarded:

ediamonds2001 gave Kermit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I wouldn't have any problem with his protest at all, except for the ridiculous fact that he didn't vote! That just immediately undermined his argument! All he had to do was cast his vote. Then if he wanted to say that it's sickening that this country elected Trump and he can't bear to stand for its anthem for a little while, I'd be totally down with that, no problem at all, and in fact it would make perfect sense.

But no, he had to take no part in anything and then complain.
    Capy, that is exactly it. Instead of using their ability as well known stars to help others make a difference to vote for the change they apparently believe needs to be made in America, they would rather bitch, moan, and disrespect. The fact they didn't even bother to vote says a lot about who they are. You want to make a big stir but then can't even back it up with any action other than to kneel or sit at a football game.
    The other part is both release statements saying they aren't disrespecting the people that are and have served this country. Well that's the thing, that isn't their choice how those Vets and their families feel. They don't get to decide what others take away from their actions no more than anyone can stop them from protesting. Whether you say that or not, that is exactly what is happening.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I didn't realize Evans was an anthem douchebag too. He just made the list.
    He just did it this Sunday. He sat on the bench staring at the ground for the whole Veterans ceremony and anthem because he said he was protesting that Trump won the election, yet didn't vote. He originally said he would sit until change was made so I guess he thought he was going to sit for the next 4 years unless he thought since he sat we would elect someone else
    Now because he and the Bucs organization took so much shit for that stunt he said he will no longer do it. So he picked a great weekend to look like a dumbass.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

he was good on the jeffersons, ill give him that

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

if he has any endorsement deals....hopefully they cut him loose.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

absolute stud in fantasy football....he gets a pass in my book

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most of them are trash

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Sad state of affairs in the USA right now. Especially with the young folks. I'm disappointed to be lumped in with them. Just a bunch of whining, and disrespecting how great the USA is. I bitch about stuff, but realize how damn lucky I am. Regardless of my own issues with whatever, I know that I have it damn good.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I'm hearing now that his co-jackass Kap not only didn't vote, but has never registered to vote in his life. What a Dbag!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    absolute stud in fantasy football....he gets a pass in my book

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Sounds like a Trump thread sbr poster.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Perspective.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Protesting what? The guy isn't in office, and hasn't done anything yet. Only the left makes this little of sense. Ironically, it just makes the choice of Trump all the more correct in the minds of those that were on the fence or voted for him.

The opposition to Trump, in general, is barbarian, violent, and simply put: retarded.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sad state of affairs in the USA right now. Especially with the young folks. I'm disappointed to be lumped in with them. Just a bunch of whining, and disrespecting how great the USA is. I bitch about stuff, but realize how damn lucky I am. Regardless of my own issues with whatever, I know that I have it damn good.
    Amen brother

jjgold

I don't think they realize what fools theh look like the world laughs at athletes

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Protesting what? The guy isn't in office, and hasn't done anything yet. Only the left makes this little of sense. Ironically, it just makes the choice of Trump all the more correct in the minds of those that were on the fence or voted for him.

The opposition to Trump, in general, is barbarian, violent, and simply put: retarded.
    Sorry, Stackin, but if you don't get the opposition to Trump, it's not the opposition who is retarded.

And as I'm a reasonable person, I'm not even saying yet I think he'll be a bad president. Obviously, I have no idea how he'll be and how he'll do in the position. But anyone with two eyes can see how friggin frightening and depressing this victory is for more than half of the population of the U.S., not to mention educated people across the globe.

As for the original post, I already said I agreed above that you simply cannot protest when you didn't even vote. Not at all acceptable, and idiotic.
    Last edited by Capybara; 11-16-16 at 12:00 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Sorry, Stackin, but if you don't get the opposition to Trump, it's not the opposition who is retarded.
    No, actually it is those who are protesting him that are fukkin retards.

We live in a democracy. There was a vote. The majority of this country wants Trump to be the POTUS. It's fine if you didn't want that, but to stage protests because your choice lost goes agaisnt everything the USA stands for. It also shows what a bunch of fukkin whiny bitches there are that didn't want Trump. They didn't get their way, so now they want to throw a fit and cry with one another in safe spaces like a bunch of queers.

Trust me....
    Points Awarded:

brendon gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087, RudyRuetigger, DwightShrute, mikewlgm, and brendon

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

If I was the owner I would cut him

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

We live in a democracy. There was a vote. The majority of this country wants Trump to be the POTUS. It's fine if you didn't want that, but to stage protests because your choice lost goes agaisnt everything the USA stands for. It also shows what a bunch of fukkin whiny bitches there are that didn't want Trump. They didn't get their way, so now they want to throw a fit and cry with one another in safe spaces like a bunch of queers.

Trust me....

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Trust me....
    First of all, I don't know why I'm even gonna get into a discussion with you when you just called more than 50% of America "whiny bitches" and "a bunch of queers." Basically pointless. But whatever, will only take me minute.

I actually added more to my post you replied to.

Anyway, a few points: No, the majority of this country doesn't want Trump to be POTUS, he lost the popular vote. But whatever, we have this weird system. Secondly, NO, staging protests does NOT go against everything the USA stands for; in fact, it is EXACTLY what the USA stands for: The right to dissent. Hello, that's how the USA even exists, did you realize that?

Lol, they want to throw a fit? All the guy did is sit for the friggin anthem. I didn't say this above, but it's actually a little bit oppressive to even MAKE someone stand and sing along to their country's song... I mean ideally we all want to do it, and I think most Americans usually like being a community, together, patriotic. But in the wake of something as DISTURBING to SO many people as: A person being elected PRESIDENT on a campaign of exclusivity, xenophobia, racism, and white nationalism, if the guy doesn't feel like standing with his friggin heart over his chest to show he loves his country right now, umm, yeah I get that!!!

Obviously it doesn't get anyone anywhere to just whine -- a lot more needs to be done by rational people to make sure the country doesn't go down the tubes now... but I'm just saying that it makes perfect sense why plenty of people may not feel like being all patriotic right about now! But STILL..... all these clowns who didn't even frickin vote.... THEY lost their right to dissent and protest, in my opinion. That's just moronic, as I said.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If I was the owner I would cut him
    Ya, if I was an owner I would inform any player if he is caught on my property during company time doing this he will be cut faster than he can stand up. The league could easily get rid of this stupid shit in 5 minutes because most of these players have no education and would be broke dik fuks without playing a game.

unde0087
    Did we win?

If you didn't even take the time to vote, shut the fuk up, it's that simple. No one wants to hear some whiny ass uneducated clown talk about politics when he didn't even involve himself in the first place.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Staging protests against your candidate not winning a democratic election is most assuredly not what the USA is about. Not even close. It's petulant and ignorant.

As far as the popular vote, that's totally irrelevant. Regardless of how hurt & scared Clinton supporters are, we're not rewriting the constitution to soothe their feelings.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, if I was an owner I would inform any player if he is caught on my property during company time doing this he will be cut faster than he can stand up. The league could easily get rid of this stupid shit in 5 minutes because most of these players have no education and would be broke dik fuks without playing a game.
    Never gonna happen (and shouldn't, reasons why already stated by Capy). One, these owners are playing/practicing in taxpayer funded stadiums/facilities, so fuk them. Two, as soon as a player of said stature is cut 31 others are standing in line to sign him. Professional sports owners as a whole would sign Charles Manson if he makes them a buck. You've got to do something heinous and have it captured on film. I would suggest people quit getting so bent out of shape over something so insignificant. Probably wasn't the brightest thing to do, but then again I'm sure most of you had it all figured out at 23 years old. I'd be much more concerned with all the same old establishment hacks being recycled into the new administration. Where's all the outrage over that?

Go Heels

jjgold

He is taking lots of heat
    Glad

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave DwightShrute 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Losers
    White America laughing at them

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Didn't he apologize?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shows what is going on inside classrooms and homes in America. I saw this guy on tv last night upset over not getting a free meal at chilis on veterans day because someone questioned his service, instead of that being the issue it was directed towards the manager and the complaining customer over being Trump supporters. Dudes lawyer looked like Suge Knight and what veteran gets a friggin lawyer over a disagreement at a chilis? The agenda is clear and if he did serve in the 25th then I'd like to know wtf is going on over there.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Staging protests against your candidate not winning a democratic election is most assuredly not what the USA is about. Not even close. It's petulant and ignorant.
    As far as the popular vote, that's totally irrelevant. Regardless of how hurt & scared Clinton supporters are, we're not rewriting the constitution to soothe their feelings.
    I can see it now....
    Amendment 28: Safe spaces

funny how there's suddenly a "push" to get rid of the electoral college. Nobody wants 2 states running the country. Get the fukk over it

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    classic

12 Last