RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

lets give powell credit.

he is only big player in players talk right now

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could've gotten 12 at the opener. You got 13.5. They won by 13. Be mad at yourself.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballChaser View Post
    Could've gotten 12 at the opener. You got 13.5. They won by 13. Be mad at yourself.
    Opener was -13.5. Never got to 12 until later on. That 1 point is a ridiculous way to lose though after constantly beating the closer on every other game basically

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Powell remember when you told me the NBA and NFL are impossible but there NCAA is easy?

I repeat the NCAA on hoops is a waste of time
    Vegas has a better handle on what's going to happen on the pro level. You can see/read a line, match it with how you've handicapped the game, and bet accordingly.

College sports = chucking darts.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Opener was -13.5. Never got to 12 until later on. That 1 point is a ridiculous way to lose though after constantly beating the closer on every other game basically
    How in the hell do you supposedly have these teams and their tendencies pegged in mid-November? Even the coaches admit they don't know what is going on most of the time this early in the season.

Do me a favor: listen to an interview with one of the game's greats. Izzo. Krzyzewski. Calipari. See what they're saying about their teams in the early stages, and how well they know what they can or can't do. And then tell me how you're able to accurately cap a game at this point in the year. Somehow you have a read on these teams, but the Hall of Famers don't. OK.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

You need to quit gambling NOW if you can't handle a bad beat and feel the need to post about it when it happens.

This is nothing....you want a bad beat story?....I had a bigger than maximum bet on 1Q total points UNDER 9.5 in a CFB game this year. 8-0 TWO FUKING SECONDS LEFT IN FIRST QUARTER. Team had ball on own 35 yard line on fourth down in punt formation....little bit high snap right threw punters hands...punter kicks ball into his own endzone and then kicks it out of endzone....two points....end of 1Q....LOSS.....this shiit you are bitching about anove happens EVERY NIGHT in probably 5-10 basketball games. I have never seen my scenario happen, ever.

Now, did I whine and cry like a little biitch like you? No, I took it like a man.

So, again, you need to QUIT gambling forever, call a help line and leave SBR permanently. You cannot handle the losses and it will kill you soon and you will be broke.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You bet too many f u c k i n g games bro

BeatTheJerk

I miss a lot of this bulls h i t you go through on a weekly basis, because I bet 10 times a month.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    How in the hell do you supposedly have these teams and their tendencies pegged in mid-November? Even the coaches admit they don't know what is going on most of the time this early in the season.

Do me a favor: listen to an interview with one of the game's greats. Izzo. Krzyzewski. Calipari. See what they're saying about their teams in the early stages, and how well they know what they can or can't do. And then tell me how you're able to accurately cap a game at this point in the year. Somehow you have a read on these teams, but the Hall of Famers don't. OK.

2 of the 3 you mentioned have ZERO clue what they are doing ALL YEAR. Tendencies? You have coaches that have been there 6+ years and you can't figure it out? Jesus christ. These coaches don't change much over time.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    You need to quit gambling NOW if you can't handle a bad beat and feel the need to post about it when it happens.

This is nothing....you want a bad beat story?....I had a bigger than maximum bet on 1Q total points UNDER 9.5 in a CFB game this year. 8-0 TWO FUKING SECONDS LEFT IN FIRST QUARTER. Team had ball on own 35 yard line on fourth down in punt formation....little bit high snap right threw punters hands...punter kicks ball into his own endzone and then kicks it out of endzone....two points....end of 1Q....LOSS.....this shiit you are bitching about anove happens EVERY NIGHT in probably 5-10 basketball games. I have never seen my scenario happen, ever.

Now, did I whine and cry like a little biitch like you? No, I took it like a man.

So, again, you need to QUIT gambling forever, call a help line and leave SBR permanently. You cannot handle the losses and it will kill you soon and you will be broke.
    stfu you little bitch. I've been here for 8+ years. I don't care about your ONE bad beat story. I've had a dozen of them THIS WEEK

BeatTheJerk

The reason I have the patience & aptitude for doing so is because I have a monthly budget in place to bet with. I can only lose a certain amount each month if I in-fact go bust on that monthly BR, & contrarily unlimited amount I can win.This system has worked for me.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47513

stfu you little bitch. I've been here for 8+ years. I don't care about your ONE bad beat story. I've had a dozen of them THIS WEEK
    you go around the forum like you are God's gift to gambling and then have a tantrum after a couple of bad days?

You obviously haven't been gambling very long if this is how you react to a few bumps in the road.

I can see why so many are piling on and burying you...you ain't nearly as good as you think you are and then an emotional basket case to boot.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave JAKEPEAVY21 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I get it but these are 18-21 year old kids man, that is the one thing you can't cap.
    absolutely correct. there is no way you can know if one of these college players has academic issues or lives in a party dorm, stayed up all night, ate the wrong foods, jilted by co-ed, has no spending money, has too much spending money, ex hs star yelled at by coach, not happy playing 8 minutes when he was a hs star. too many factors. bookies lines too sharp. find a trend find a system. you'll go crazy trying to pour over all the college basketball games trying to find an edge. or you already have.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most pro Gambers do not bet college basketball

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most pro Gambers do not bet college basketball
    That has more to do with the limits though doesn't it? I see some of these early November games move 10+ points in minutes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you go around the forum like you are God's gift to gambling and then have a tantrum after a couple of bad days?

You obviously haven't been gambling very long if this is how you react to a few bumps in the road.

I can see why so many are piling on and burying you...you ain't nearly as good as you think you are and then an emotional basket case to boot.
    Jakester getting ruthless on Tpow...

Tpow buddy stick to MMA capping and play it like I do and you can't go wrong over time.. Money will be made every year if your betting amounts always stay consistent..

College play can get tricky.. Young kids playing sports in college can mess capping, stats, and trend reasoning up in a hurry.. I find the NFL and the NBA more reliable then the college football and basketball when going by the numbers.. Hey but if you live and breath college sports and have a solid beat on a few teams then money can be made also..

Just my take for what ever it's worth..

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

10 points for being right, and an extra 0 points for reminding me I'm god's gift to chics.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

So this guys a baby AND he's full of sht? Insurance salesman written all over. Volcano insurance. TPus*y: Millionaire Investment Fraud

TPowell

You're a clown. I've been posting plays here for 8 years now. I'm not as good as I think I am. LOL, I guess I imagined all of those winning seasons in college basketball and football. Oh well I guess

reigle9

You're a clown. I've been posting plays here for 8 years now. I'm not as good as I think I am. LOL, I guess I imagined all of those winning seasons in college basketball and football. Oh well I guess
    He's pretty much know as the best poker player on here. Of course, he can't hold a candle to me. But who really can?

I really like when Boss sings over fogerty.

JAKEPEAVY21

Just calling it like I see it, pal

don't get mad at me, you're the one acting like a whiny little girl

you start multiple crying threads saying "you're done" and then start up another thread...might be a good idea to take a break if you really are this fragile...either that or you're an attention whore, most likely both.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jakester getting ruthless on Tpow...

Tpow buddy stick to MMA capping and play it like I do and you can't go wrong over time.. Money will be made every year if your betting amounts always stay consistent..

College play can get tricky.. Young kids playing sports in college can mess capping, stats, and trend reasoning up in a hurry.. I find the NFL and the NBA more reliable then the college football and basketball when going by the numbers.. Hey but if you live and breath college sports and have a solid beat on a few teams then money can be made also..

Just my take for what ever it's worth..
    I just can't stand these whiny loser attention whores, Jibs

embarrassing and pathetic display from your boy
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave JAKEPEAVY21 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jjgold

Nobody is ever done eventually you get the itch again and you're back in the game

TPowell

amazing how many clowns are on this forum. If I see a long-time poster struggling or running into a rough patch, I'll encourage them and at least not throw salt in the wounds. That is the difference between winning gamblers and the "Players Talk Crew"

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

before you go, remember to buy that charity donation

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Whiny biitch alert

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

betting 47 college basketball games the first week speaks volumes

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    before you go, remember to buy that charity donation

go suck Kickle's rooster

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Whiny biitch alert
    haven't even been here a year. STFU rookie

shadymcgrady

Bashing aside Powell, u never denied being a baby though out the day and took it lIke a champ. If only u took the wagers lost as well as u take verbal jabs. Not doubting ur knowledge and eye for ncaaf just heckling ur temperament

jjgold

Yes compulsive gambler

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    betting 47 college basketball games the first week speaks volumes

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Bashing aside Powell, u never denied being a baby though out the day and took it lIke a champ. If only u took the wagers lost as well as u take verbal jabs. Not doubting ur knowledge and eye for ncaaf just heckling ur temperament
    A 100 bucks is fukking zero. Non-rpos like to say how it's not worth it and i dont care. There is 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000 FUKKING reason to not be pro.

So far, for 100 bucks, I've gotten:
    Idk, like 6-700 in gift cards. A free trip to a gd 5* resort. Probably more that I'm forgetting.

Anyone that shits on being a pro is just a pro fi'ing jagoff, no...that's it.

shadymcgrady

Jj gold, the true courtesan of lady luck the gamble. Jj fills this forum with every thought and action EXCEPT the actual bets he puts down. Like a true gentleman with lady luck he never kisses and tells

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Real gamblers that have been doing it for decades know they will always go thru mini slumps from time to time.. Nature of the beast...

Gotta forget your losses like a fart in the wind or they begin to eat you up inside, you then can get wreckless and begin to chase with bigger bets in an attempt to win back your losses.. End result is you end up broke, or even worse in debt and in GA...

If you stay disciplined and you can shake off your losses, get back on that horse and start riding and winning consistently again you'll be ok.. Before you know it you've recovered your losses in time and order is restored..

It also helps alot if you have an outside income other then just sports gambling and you are not in debt..

I agree people that dwell, bitch and moan over their losses probably aren't cut out for this business of gambling..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-16 at 03:27 PM.

First 1234 Last