jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Like many said give it some time , college basketball is a bankroll killer for many many people if that makes you feel any better

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I get that but that is why I spent DAYS of actual time (weeks of 3-4 hours a night) pouring over these teams top to bottom. I know what they have and how good they are. Some people may not know what they have but I have as good of an idea as anybody else.
    Some fantasy sites still do cbb. Fanpicks.com is one of them

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Stick to national tv or ranked team games and fade the public. These no name games with $37 on them are not worth it. would have went 2-0 fading msu and duke today (higher consensus plays)

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

TPowell - College Basketball is the most unpredictable sport out of all of them. That's why the lines shift the most.

If you can predict what a backup Freshman is thinking down by 15 in a college basketball game in the closing seconds.... pick my lottery numbers for me weekly please.

Note: I don't know if he was a backup or a Freshman... but my point is... it's totally unpredictable. Bunch of clowns running up and down the floor like MAD.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

It all comes out in the wash. Good luck in ur future endeavors.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Done whining, crying, and acting like an entitled child? Damn, I hope so.

Grow up. You're not the expert that you think you are. None of us are. Humble yourself.
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

powells handicapping skills A, emotional quotient C-...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Slow down number of bets for a while

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

agree with jj, everyday at least a few games looks good, got to really pin down the good ones

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

This will happen daily betting 20+ games. Bad beats , backdoor, etc happen daily on numerous ocassion
    Hell the last 2 days in College Basketball, 7 pts and I go from 5-5-2 to 9-3 and a +6.5 unit swing . Sure it blows but value adds up over time , it varies day to day getting the best odds but only if you win .
    But it's over , today I'm 0-0
    Every bet you're 0-0, the last one , yesterday , last week , none of it matters.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Stick to national tv or ranked team games and fade the public. These no name games with $37 on them are not worth it. would have went 2-0 fading msu and duke today (higher consensus plays)
    And Oregon. We see so many games and get excited but these are mostly free for all's. I always do better after I see a few games.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Don't know what the alarm is over. Didn't u all know? Powell is the only one that suffers bad beats, no one else does. He's also the only one that can read and study box scores, power rankings and statistical analytic metrics, no one else has that ability.

Only Powell can impulsively chase 2h spreads and cry bad beat afterwards. Everyone else is furniture. And if god forbid Powell analysis loses it's bad luck or someone else's fault.

Pros limit their plays to a minimal but only Powell has the skill to play 60 games a day. Professor Powell is never wrong

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Don't know what the alarm is over. Didn't u all know? Powell is the only one that suffers bad beats, no one else does. He's also the only one that can read and study box scores, power rankings and statistical analytic metrics, no one else has that ability.

Only Powell can impulsively chase 2h spreads and cry bad beat afterwards. Everyone else is furniture. And if god forbid Powell analysis loses it's bad luck or someone else's fault.

Pros limit their plays to a minimal but only Powell has the skill to play 60 games a day. Professor Powell is never wrong
    Pro's limit their plays to a minimal

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It feels like it when your sitting at 19-28 on the year and you consistently lose any game that is remotely close.
    I've gone 19-28 in a day, pal

shake it off

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

what a baby

man up or quit gambling

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pro's limit their plays to a minimal
    "Pros" bet more than most because they hit anything with value and they're able to find value better than most. But lets be real, thisisn't 2001 anymore, everyone has seen the margins tightened

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    "Pros" bet more than most because they hit anything with value and they're able to find value better than most. But lets be real, thisisn't 2001 anymore, everyone has seen the margins tightened

May not be 2001 but you are kidding yourself if you don't think there is a ton of value still out there. ESPECIALLY on openers

shadymcgrady

This guy sounds like he cried until his mom let him put chocolate milk in his cereal growing up

TPowell

shake it off

At least at 19-28, you get to see some winners. Like a shooter seeing shots go through the basketball

TPowell

This guy sounds like he cried until his mom let him put chocolate milk in his cereal growing up

This guy should go back to lurking the forums and not posting. GTFO

CanuckG

I find betting openers overrated - what do you think powell? 5-10 mins before tip IMO much better. Especially when I see a team get pounded from -6 to -8/9 and can take the dog.

shadymcgrady

This guy should go back to lurking the forums and not posting. GTFO
    Good one. Im not sure which is better ur sense of humor or ur cRapping. Maybe if u spent less time in the mirror and even less time crying u wouldn't have such ab enormous bullseye on ur back

TPowell

Good one. Im not sure which is better ur sense of humor or ur cRapping. Maybe if u spent less time in the mirror and even less time crying u wouldn't have such ab enormous bullseye on ur back

crapping? Man thats a good one. How old were you in 2012 when you created this account? 10?

TPowell

I find betting openers overrated - what do you think powell? 5-10 mins before tip IMO much better. Especially when I see a team get pounded from -6 to -8/9 and can take the dog.

I think openers are a great value if you have good numbers in front of you. I don't base anything off line movement outside of taking a second look at injuries and such.

JAKEPEAVY21

I think openers are a great value if you have good numbers in front of you. I don't base anything off line movement outside of taking a second look at injuries and such.
    If that's what you believe, don't have an emotional breakdown from a small sample size and keep at it.

CanuckG

I would especially if an injury isn't the reason why the line is moving

TPowell

I would especially if an injury isn't the reason why the line is moving
    I'm not sure I agree and here's why. I've watched RAS move lines 4-5 points just because they released a play. Team A isn't automatically worse or Team B better because RAS released a play. I'll scrutinize the game harder if I see a big line move but it generally isn't enough to make me doubt myself in the end.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

shake it off
    19-28...that's the age range for my girlfriends
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

TP I'm 5-13 over here. It was a bad weekend. Like I said before, we took some bad beats but also bet some games we shouldn't have. No doubt I'll have a profitable season though.

I'm taking a few days off and gonna slam Saturday's card. Clear the head a bit. Maybe you should give it a try.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

fukkin hilarious coming from you

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

oh, powell back already?

I wasn't expecting him til noon

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    TP I'm 5-13 over here. It was a bad weekend. Like I said before, we took some bad beats but also bet some games we shouldn't have. No doubt I'll have a profitable season though.

I'm taking a few days off and gonna slam Saturday's card. Clear the head a bit. Maybe you should give it a try.
    difference is, at least to my knowledge, you don't complain like a little bitch.
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave JAKEPEAVY21 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady

Powell what kind of payment schedule do u have for the fake paparazzi u employ to follow u around?

TPowell

Appreciate the support from the supportive posters. penetrate the rest of you. Have decided to stop following these games so heavily online and do something else. I'll check at halftime and see if any live plays look good and then forget it until the game is over. Think that should help some.

TPowell

Powell what kind of payment schedule do u have for the fake paparazzi u employ to follow u around?
    Just another bum trying to start some ****. Not worth my time

First 1234 Last