19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9591

Even W.A.R. gets it....
    "Liberal politically-correct morons abound. Is every word "racist"? Does everything offend you, poor little cupcake?"

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Now won't stay in Trump hotel. Cavs should just let him tent his own room.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

LeBron is a sensitive ego maniac but Phil is also out of touch. He should step away from the game at this point and preserve his legacy.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

New York Knicks President Phil Jackson announced his engagement to Los Angeles Lakers executive Jeannie Buss was over on Tuesday.

"With mutual love and respect, we have decided to end our engagement," Jackson wrote on Twitter. "With the nature of our professional obligations and geographic distance between us, sustaining the relationships has been difficult."

Buss addressed the long-distances relationship with USA TODAY Sports in June 2015.

"He bought a place in the city," Buss said. "He's thinking about getting a place closer to the practice facility too. He's all in (laughs). I mean, certainly he serves at the behest of the owner, as everybody in this business, and so it's really for the owner to decide. But he signed a five-year commitment."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...493d08a47f39ef

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks will never win as long as Anthony on the team

He destroyed every franchise he played on

lakerboy

Jackson is clowning Anthony

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

I'm just happy the Lakers don't have to deal with either of these guys

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Philly dating himself.

He is old and tall.

Opie should take him under his wing as instruct him how to conduct himself.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Mo, be good chief

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I'm just happy the Lakers don't have to deal with either of these guys
    What will magic do?

jjgold

He destroyed Knicks

Easy to coach hall of famers

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What will magic do?
    There's already a lot of talk about him and Jeannie getting rid of Jim and potentially Mitch. Jim said he would step down if the team didn't make the playoffs in 3 years but most in town didn't think he would do it. This move to bring him in is seen by many as a catalyst for that happening. Right now they say he's just digging in and getting a better feel for the organization. Pretty funny that Deng gets benched and Mozgov gets a DNP a few days after Magic is hired.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He destroyed Knicks

Easy to coach hall of famers
    Sure just ask Del Harris
    Knicks have sucked for years. Dolan is the problem there not Phil.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    There's already a lot of talk about him and Jeannie getting rid of Jim and potentially Mitch. Jim said he would step down if the team didn't make the playoffs in 3 years but most in town didn't think he would do it. This move to bring him in is seen by many as a catalyst for that happening. Right now they say he's just digging in and getting a better feel for the organization. Pretty funny that Deng gets benched and Mozgov gets a DNP a few days after Magic is hired.
    Yeah I read the article on ESPN. I'm not too sure magic is a good talent evaluator.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28535

Phil Jackson needs to go home set down and shut the hell up... old as fart....

Phil had a chance to make some trades last year...Shit the bed on that

Mello has no one around him.....He needs some players...
    Last edited by Philmill; 02-08-17 at 06:32 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Magic is an unknown quantity in that field. Can't be any worse than Jim. Maybe they will do the right thing and rehire the scouts they fired a few years ago.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Posse isn't even a racist word. It comes from the wild west...

lakerboy

It seems as if Kupchak is the problem. He evaluated well but instead of grabbing he was trying to lure in the star guy.

I don't think the Lakers will be good for at least 2 more years. They need a big time presence kind of guy like Draymond Green.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

It seems as if Kupchak is the problem. He evaluated well but instead of grabbing he was trying to lure in the star guy.

I don't think the Lakers will be good for at least 2 more years. They need a big time presence kind of guy like Draymond Green.
    Yeah I haven't been a big fan of Mitch but he does pull some shit out his ass every now and again that works. I mean was it his decision to sign Kobe to that deal? No way that was all Buss family. That really hamstrung them. But then you look at players like Kent Bazemore that Mitch let get away and it makes you scratch your head.

t-wizzle

Jackson is clowning Anthony
    That may be but more than that, Phil is clowning himself. Jackson has turned into quite possibly the biggest joke in the NBA.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    That may be but more than that, Phil is clowning himself. Jackson has turned into quite possibly the biggest joke in the NBA.
    Dolan made him sign Anthony. He is making that clear publicly. Jackson is fighting the whole LeBron clique and I think that is a good thing.

t-wizzle

Dolan made him sign Anthony. He is making that clear publicly. Jackson is fighting the whole LeBron clique and I think that is a good thing.
    Yea I'm good with that too. Unfortunately I think he's put himself into a no-win situation. When have you ever known Phil Jackson to do that?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yea I'm good with that too. Unfortunately I think he's put himself into a no-win situation. When have you ever known Phil Jackson to do that?
    Phil is just frustrated with the athletes like James and Anthony. At least James wants to win but he had huge baggage. Anthony had no Emotion and had no desire to win and it's something Phil just can't understand. He told Dolan not to resign him and now he is venting his frustration in public by attacking a player he can't stand.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

And when last has Phil Jackson guided a team to a title? While Lebron has been in the Championship the last fukking decade. Yeah, Old Phil is certainly showing Lebron up.

Jackson has fukked NY. Fukked them with no vaseline and is showing his ass every day.

Mac4Lyfe

Phil is just frustrated with the athletes like James and Anthony. At least James wants to win but he had huge baggage. Anthony had no Emotion and had no desire to win and it's something Phil just can't understand. He told Dolan not to resign him and now he is venting his frustration in public by attacking a player he can't stand.

The only thing he's frustrated with Lebron about is that Lebron didn't come to NY. He would be kissing Lebron's ass if he was a Knick just like he kissed Jordan's ass. He's frustrated because the best player on the planet won't step n fetch it to an old fart who is beyond his prime.

He's a real idiot to devalue his one trade chip in Anthony. I don't care how frustrated you are, you don't put down your one asset. What a dumbass. What a train wreck. He's getting what he deserves.

lakerboy

Jackson never kissed any players ass including Jordan.

t-wizzle

Phil should just get out now before this gets any worse. He has no big plan here. He wasted money on Noel and Rose, gave a bad contract to Anthony WITH a no-trade clause, and has already had 3 different head coaches.

He probably felt like he could win as an executive just like Riley did but it's not working out and frankly he doesn't seem to know what he's doing. The NBA of his era is long gone. It's a different league now.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Phil jackson...ah yes...the often overrated examples of how management and such make a huge difference. Phil Jackson blows...he was a heavy winner on teams that had superstsrs...Knicks sick so there.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Phil Jackson the posse

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Amazing how one can go from a beloved Zen Master to a despised has-been clown in just a few short years. Should've moved to the beach, smoked some weed, banged some hotties, and played a lot of golf. Oh yeah, and done a few commercials and appearances here and there.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Amazing how one can go from a beloved Zen Master to a despised has-been clown in just a few short years. Should've moved to the beach, smoked some weed, banged some hotties, and played a lot of golf. Oh yeah, and done a few commercials and appearances here and there.

Im sorry no matter what he does with my horrible Knicks he will alwys be linked to the legendary Bulls and Lakers team and known as one of the best. Knicks have been a joke and i watch every game since i was a kid before he even got here. Hes just telling it how it is and trying do his best job. Hard to do when you have a superstar who doesnt play both ends of the floor.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Im sorry no matter what he does with my horrible Knicks he will alwys be linked to the legendary Bulls and Lakers team and known as one of the best. Knicks have been a joke and i watch every game since i was a kid before he even got here. Hes just telling it how it is and trying do his best job. Hard to do when you have a superstar who doesnt play both ends of the floor.
    Have you seen your fukking bench??? You are blaming the wrong person. Anthony is playing damn near 40 minutes each night. Half your fukking team is full of DLeaguers who NOONE has ever heard of. That roster is horrendous. Anthony hasn't complained one bit and just goes out each night. Don't blame the players when the front office sucks dick.
    Points Awarded:

vegaschulo gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Tired of hearing about the Knicks...They haven't been relevant in a long time. I am more excited to hear more about Brian Wilson making a comeback as a knuckle baller

Let's gooooo

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Have you seen your fukking bench??? You are blaming the wrong person. Anthony is playing damn near 40 minutes each night. Half your fukking team is full of DLeaguers who NOONE has ever heard of. That roster is horrendous. Anthony hasn't complained one bit and just goes out each night. Don't blame the players when the front office sucks dick.

Other teams wish they had some of the pieces on our bench, some teams dont have anybody on their bench. Thats furthest thing from our problem and i have watched every game for the last 20 something years. Just cause you dont know their names dont mean they cant play lmao just means you dont know them.

Kuz is in his first yr in the NBa has shown flashes of potential, so has Willy H who has gm similar to a lesser Gasol and body type both from overseas. We also have a former starting pg Jennings who plays great off our bench and Justin holiday has been good and Kyle Oquinn. Please this team sucks cause of D which Melo plays none of in any min of basketball he has played in his life as our leader and superstar. He didnt play D in AAU its not gonna start now at over 32yrs old. If hes not to blame making 140m dollars im not sure who is. Nobody can force him to play D he actly has to give a fuc and try not that hard. He doesn't even try plz man it starts with him. If his teammates dont see him even giving a fuc why should they.

jjgold

Signing Melo was the worst move in franchise history

First 123 Last