Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    there is two polling locations in arizona still open and they are currently putting in fake ballots to flip it. doing this in MI and NH too

but what happens to my damn money. If she wins and I still lose my money I'm going to lose my damn mind
    i hope those fake ballots are as fake as your avatar's tit s...... that way, no way in hell anyone will mistake them for being the real thing.....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

you act like the president has all this power..he doesn't have shit..the USA was usurped into the United nations in 1945..all these laws you penetrating morons talk about are not valid law..the constitutions been tossed to the trash
    Trevor... I'm all about fixes... and rigs in life. But... man.... there's just no chance on what you're saying.

What's even more alarming... you won't drop it.

Why are all liberals in disbelief? Going nuts?

I know a guy who went ape sh#$ on FB earlier today.... he called Jesus Christ a fukking ahole. He called every single person on his friend's list who voted for Trump a FUK. Said fuk you to everyone. Why is everyone just out of control? This is very very very alarming.

Everyone's true... uneducated personality is coming out.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How in the Holy Hell did this thread get to 3 pages?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

All this is....it's a broke dick non pro trying to justify getting his $600 bet to win lol.

If this was so heavily fixed and rigged as you thought, and how you are fighting for a hope, I would think you would of liquidated all possible assists.

But no. $600 has turned you into to this.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Call Tony at 5 Dimes and tell him what your posting here. Tell him he better hold on to your damn money or your going to be forced to taking legal action. Show him who's boss. Let us know how you make out.
    yep..im gonna call my attorney general tomorrow. Good idea

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    All this is....it's a broke dick non pro trying to justify getting his $600 bet to win lol.

If this was so heavily fixed and rigged as you thought, and how you are fighting for a hope, I would think you would of liquidated all possible assists.

But no. $600 has turned you into to this.
    I could fund your bankroll 3 times over dude..and not take a hit

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Trevor... I'm all about fixes... and rigs in life. But... man.... there's just no chance on what you're saying.

What's even more alarming... you won't drop it.

Why are all liberals in disbelief? Going nuts?

I know a guy who went ape sh#$ on FB earlier today.... he called Jesus Christ a fukking ahole. He called every single person on his friend's list who voted for Trump a FUK. Said fuk you to everyone. Why is everyone just out of control? This is very very very alarming.

Everyone's true... uneducated personality is coming out.
    you have 642 pages of proof here

https://www.scribd.com/document/1064...ason-Documents

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    it struck nerves with CIA assets.

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    because I am me, motherfarker

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

Go have another drink
    have another fake win you dumb mafuckka

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Trevor listen man I'm no sheep, I have studied literature from William cooper...listened to Alex jones...David Ike etc I understand some things ok.....this is the best peace of advice ever man let it go dude...let it go....the money is gone...the thing you have to understand is that there are many many truths to things these people say....but pick and choose what you take from it and get a overall understanding as a whole....not everyone is telling the truth look at Alex jones I respect the man but he's also involved with the John birch society don't believe me check there website and there beliefs sound similar? Guy was all hyped up on a election fraud and it didn't happen man....either way the listeners and him stopped it now there are new fears for ratings...now look guy was a pioneer and I respect the hell out of him but everything he is talking about and learned he learned from cooper...and this is the last place you want to try and open people's minds up on they will troll you to death....sorry man the money is gone didn't you lose like 10k?

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Trevor listen man I'm no sheep, I have studied literature from William cooper...listened to Alex jones...David Ike etc I understand some things ok.....this is the best peace of advice ever man let it go dude...let it go....the money is gone...the thing you have to understand is that there are many many truths to things these people say....but pick and choose what you take from it and get a overall understanding as a whole....not everyone is telling the truth look at Alex jones I respect the man but he's also involved with the John birch society don't believe me check there website and there beliefs sound similar? Guy was all hyped up on a election fraud and it didn't happen man....either way the listeners and him stopped it now there are new fears for ratings...now look guy was a pioneer and I respect the hell out of him but everything he is talking about and learned he learned from cooper...and this is the last place you want to try and open people's minds up on they will troll you to death....sorry man the money is gone didn't you lose like 10k?
    i cannot let the money go..if the election does flip..what happens..if it ends as hillary wins..im not even worried on the money..thats secondary..what if they flip it..it may happen yet..its not closed out

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

u lost
    the country won
    move on

when obama won
    the right didnt act like this

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

it blows my penetrating mind that you bet on an election as if it's real.
    Says the guy who lost $600 betting on an election he thought was fake.

Auto Donk

because I am me, motherfarker
    and because those huge on your avvy take up a page and a half in and of themselves

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    u lost
    the country won
    move on

when obama won
    Do you actually think I wanted ?Hillary to win? I will pay 3000 dollars for her to lose..the issue is she may steal it, yet. I'm not mad about losing..but if she does win..i want my penetrating money...I will gladly see her lose. You do not understand the issue here. Read my words..Quit with your penetrating CNN tunnel goggles dude
    Last edited by trevor123698; 11-11-16 at 06:52 AM. Reason: the r

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    u lost
    the country won
    move on

when obama won
    I know America Won. It won the greatest victory in many years. You fail to understand me. THIS IS NOT OVER DUDE

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333, and TheMoneyShot

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

want to bet its get overturned? im betting it wont be overturned. all in.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Called Arizona. You can relax. Donald J. Trump will be President. We beat the rigged system.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He won in a landslide!

Auto Donk

Do you actually think I wanted ?Hillary to win? I will pay 3000 dollars for her to lose..the issue is she may steal it, yet. I'm not mad about losing..but if she does win..i want my penetrating money...I will gladly see her lose. You do not understand the issue here. Read my words..Quit with your penetrating CNN tunnel goggles dude
    depends on the wording of your wager, and whether it was election night specific; election in general; who'd be sworn in as prez?

a lot of diff variables.... her being inserted by some other means probably won't matter.....

only question I have is if they "flip" the election, is hiLIARy going to make me cut my resources, from 3 to 2???

or, i guess, more accurately, from 3 to 2 per night......

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone said Trump would be the one causing a civil war and fighting the results. Another thing the media got wrong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Everyone said Trump would be the one causing a civil war and fighting the results. Another thing the media got wrong.
    Why would you fight the results if you won?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

This is as dumb of thread as Sandy Hook false flag and no planes hit the World Trade Center.

Is Scumbag back?

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Good article on why thats not happening

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-clinton-trump

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

you people are laughing but these states haven't been called yet..You need to get better information sources if this isn't on your mind right now
    Stop being a troll. No living human including yourself is stupid enough to believe what you are saying.

smoke a bowl

It's amazing how uninformed the average person is
    It's more amazing how stupid you are, believe me.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

same old shitt with Algore v W

Libs thought EC would overturn the election

smoke a bowl

RETARDS BELIEVE IN ALIENS. stop penetrating talking about aliens. only penetrating idiots entertain that topic
    I didn't believe in aliens until reading your posts. Now I know there is at least one.

smoke a bowl

What part of your money is gone are you struggling with? Even if your 1 in 10000000000000000000000000000000 shot got there your money is still gone, vanished, caput, comprende?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

NOVEMBER 10 8:20 PM THEY ARE STEALING THE ELECTION. THEY ARE GOING TO HAND IT TO HILLARY. TROLLS ARE HITTING THIS HARD.

IMPOSSIBLE YOU SAY? IT IS HAPPENING, HERE IS HOW: SUMMARY: They are going to steal Arizona and Michigan, and then use special powers to flip 9 electoral votes away from Trump. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE THEIR TOTALS OFFICIAL. THIS IS NOT OVER YET

They have hung Arizona vote count on two districts for over a day now, while fake ballots are being filled out to flip it to hillary all the while the media has lied and said Arizona is at 100 percent, to keep people complacent and not looking. THIS CHART IS THE REAL CHART, IT IS THE SAME AT 8:20 PM. AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE ARE TWO PRECINCTS NOT REPORTING. THIS IS WHERE THE SCAM VOTES ARE BEING MADE. In Michigan, they have "counted all the ballots" but have not released the vote count officially. UNTIL IT IS OFFICIAL, THEY CAN FLIP IT TO WHATEVER THEY WANT, TO WHATEVER THEY ARE FILLING OUT RIGHT NOW TO STEAL IT. FORGET WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IN THE MSM ABOUT MICHIGAN, THIS CAPTURE WAS TAKEN AT 8:30 PM AND IT IS STILL NOT OFFICIAL, IT SAYS RIGHT ON IT:

AFTER THEY GET THE VOTES FILLED IN TO FLIP MICHIGAN ALL IT WILL TAKE IS TO "FIND A FEW BOXES OF VOTES IN FLORIDA," AND POOF, IT IS GONE.

THE KEY WORD HERE IS "OFFICIAL". IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS, THOSE ARE PROJECTIONS. THEY ARE NOT BINDING. HILLARY'S CONCESSION IS NOT BINDING. NOTHING IS BINDING. THEY ARE GOING TO STEAL IT NOW, NO IFS OR BUTS, IF PEOPLE DO NOT GET ON THIS NOW

THIS IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING. TROLLS ARE HITTING THIS AS IF THEY HAVE RABIES. THEY ARE SPEWING LIE AFTER LIE. THIS CAN AND IS HAPPENING. NOTHING IS BINDING. THEY ARE STEALING IT, PEOPLE HAD BETTER WAKE UP!

THERE IS NO CONCEIVABLE WAY THESE STATES ARE NOT OFFICIALLY COUNTED YET UNLESS A STEAL IS DEFINITELY IN THE WORKS. IF PEOPLE DO NOT START RAISING HELL IMMEDIATELY IT IS GAME OVER.

Trump won Arizona. Why has it not been made official? Trump won Michigan. Why has it not been made official? They are calling the counts "unofficial," WHY? This could be the answer: The following was posted to a popular forum: I am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below. With this information I believe we need to bring our force to bear, and prevent what the Cabal is planning. I've included information below that details actions that you can take to help stop them. There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election. The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.
    I've done some digging. On the Guardian's electoral map, checking each precinct, in each state, all precincts are completely reported. There is nothing, therefore, from stopping the officials in those states from declaring a winner. Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, results.azcentral.com shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner? For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared. You can go to the NY Times interactive map, and see that they are listing the Trump victory chance at 92%, aka likely... not even very likely. And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called. HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary. That won't make a big splash in the news because Trump has already won the election. BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 (going to House, Ryan selects Hillary) or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed). AND THEN - Hillary is declared as President. The media will say this is shocking, but it is only fair as she "did win the popular vote". SO, what to do? One, we need this thread pinned. Then we need to start spreading this news so people are aware of this, so this is not surprising when they execute their plans. Then, people need to contact the offices of the Secretary of State below, and find out information about why the Secretaries haven't declared a winner. We need these state to declare a winner. Trump will go up by 27 electoral votes, and it would be too difficult to force 36 Electors to flip their votes to Hillary. We've been celebrating, relaxing, appreciating a rest from the exhaustion of this election. BUT IT IS NOT OVER. Let's do our duty and force this issue now. We cannot let them steal this election. We have won... but it ISN'T OFFICIAL YET.
    GET TO WORK. Office of the Secretary of State of Arizona 602-542-8683 1-877-THE VOTE [link to www.azsos.gov (secure)
    Office of the Secretary of State of Michigan 888-SOS-MICH; 888-767-6424 O
    ffice of the Secretary of State of New Hampshire Phone: 603-271-3242 Fax: 603-271-6316

My response: YOU CAN BET ON IT, THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO IF PEOPLE DO NOT HOP ON THIS TO STOP IT. THEY WILL STEAL THIS BEHIND EVERYONE'S BACK WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING. There is no conceivable way these states have not reported yet unless they are casting ballots to do the final rig and STEAL THIS ELECTION NOW.
    Wasn't gonna post that but I have to

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

There have been faithless electors in the past. But mostly either mistakes or some form of personal protest but never enough to affect the outcome. Besides how the penetrate is a few hundred thousand signatures going to in any way outweigh the tens of millions of voters??

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    There have been faithless electors in the past. But mostly either mistakes or some form of personal protest but never enough to affect the outcome. Besides how the penetrate is a few hundred thousand signatures going to in any way outweigh the tens of millions of voters??
    can ya idiots talkin abt popular vote not realize the point of the electoral system ... without it, california n new yorks liberal fairy asses would decide election every yr even if a majority of states overwhelmingly voted other way

if yer that damn stupid move to Canada
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

First 123456 Last