konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Congrats to the Trump fans the Shyster beat the Criminal

I couldnt vote for either
    But to Trump fans congrats
    Right now our stocks are good, housing is good ,Jobs are good ,gas is low!
    GL with that hope it stays this way
    Kudo's Obama except for Obama care you did really well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BarstoolProphet

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

if you think that trump has never broken the law you are naive

he has as many skeletons in his closet as hillary

the whole 'we voted for trump because hillary has broken the law' is just an excuse for trump voters to hide the real reasons for voting for him, which is that they identify with his bigoted, non intelligent rhetoric

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    if you think that trump has never broken the law you are naive

he has as many skeletons in his closet as hillary

the whole 'we voted for trump because hillary has broken the law' is just an excuse for trump voters to hide the real reasons for voting for him, which is that they identify with his bigoted, non intelligent rhetoric
    I think people voted for Trump because they were sick of sitting back and watching how Liberal and sissified this country had become in the last 8 years and knew it would continue to get worse with Hillary. People are labeling them "Bigots and Racists" as an excuse for the real reason.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think people voted for Trump because they were sick of sitting back and watching how Liberal and sissified this country had become in the last 8 years and knew it would continue to get worse with Hillary. People are labeling them "Bigots and Racists" as an excuse for the real reason.
    are you denying trump is a bigot? also he is a sociopath and when you hear him talk your iq drops 50 points, he is less intelligent than bush w.

its not like there werent other people to vote for, the fact that people only voted for those two is just telling of the level of intelligence of the average person