Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Dwight, Russian Rocket, Brooks, Donk, JIBBBY - Thanks

You 5 & a few others stayed strong when the squares (pundits & posters) said it was impossible. Thanks for keeping me sane during this tumult. To the victor goes the spoils men. I'll post a message I sent to Rocket last night.
    Thank you men.

Rocket - The filthy smelly pu ssy muncher who only the likes of (Greget) could support went down man. I feel so high its amazing. Part of me knew this could happen but reason made me think he would come up just short. I'm almost in tears. This ghetto rap lovin, safe space saving, Kardashian ass lovin, I'm offended pleading culture is in trouble. New sheriff in town. She thought she was entitled to this & ruthlessly projected all of her flaws, cons & lies onto Trump. This is an amazing night.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thank You

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Cheers Johny! I'm glad American people have made the right decision for the future of their country!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

beautiful, dwight carried the majority of the weight, we were his wingmen who took a few shots when too many vaginas were piling on.... not that dwight needed us to, but it was fun to throw a few jabs anyway!

podesta kicking eveyone out right before their lease ran out was low class; hiliary selfish as always, opting not to take an excellent opportunity to give a "healing, unifying speech", but rather to selfishly stay away....

in her defense, it was probably b/c she's too f'n seizure-laden and sickly, and wrecked, to even speak.... that's how f'n weak she is......

nevertheless, it's done, and time to move forward.

I know trump, with his ego and narcissism, doesn't want to fuk this up.... he wants to get it right, and his drive to do so, if he surrounds himself with good people, may turn out to be the best thing to happen to this country in a long time.....

time to rally and start kicking ass.... truly make america great again!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-09-16 at 07:53 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Great post donk

Leave the past behind like Trump said

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Obama supporting BLM won this election for Trump.

White America had enough.

Auto Donk

thanks, trinity....

i need to go watch trump's speech, I was busy doin' "other things" by the time he gave it......

set recordings around 11 pm my time.... also want to go back and watch stephanopolis and crew in the hour leading up to it being called.... watch them eat a little crow as pompous and confident as they've been.....

after that, to quote Drake, "IT'S BACK TO BUSINESS!!!!"

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Originally said I wasn't going to vote this time around, but went out and voted for Trump anyway. Couldn't look myself in the mirror if Hillary had won, and I did absolutely nothing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Obama supporting BLM won this election for Trump.

White America had enough.
    I know that moron Kaepernick kneeling for the anthem and that clown applauding it disgusted me.

The best part was that he was biting the hand that fed him since his trade is inapplicable in the rest of the world.

Auto Donk

one last encore.... a toast.... make it Cold Chai!!!!