No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Brutal honest here re: Clinton/woman for POTUS

Since we're all hiding behind screen names anyway, let's clear the deck: do you hate Hillary because of who she is, or because you don't want to see a woman president?

I remember similar discussions popping up when Obama ran in '08. People hid behind complaints about Obama the person or the candidate, when really, they just didn't want to see a black president.

No reason to lie about it. I'd be stunned if the vast majority of people here strictly dislike her policy and her character vs. just admitting they're pissed off about having female in the Oval Office. Although that's where I'm at personally; I don't care about having a woman president, but I don't want her to be the first.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

It has nothing to do with race or gender. She is a fukin liar and will do anything for power it appears. All her scandals aside, she takes millions from countries and people that are enemies to our country to fund her campaign and then turns around in debates claiming she has America in her best interest. Its a complete joke that someone is being investigated for very serious crimes yet a person can vote for her. That is the reason people have a problem with it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

i voted for a woman in my local mayor race ... just sayin

i could go on and on why people don't want hillary...im sure you heard it all by now though.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

id rather have a woman president based on what ive seen in my lifetime but not hillary clinton. i voted for obama in 08

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Liberal losers projecting because they can't conceive people voting for integrity and issues over genatalia

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Corruption, decision making, and lack of trust are my main reasons....She just represents everything wrong with American politics

I couldn't stand her when she was going against Obama either

The DNC as a whole with all of the leaked e-mails and MSM in their pockets makes me sick as well

As far as her personally...her voice and way she comes across reminds me of the annoying teacher you just tuned out back in middle school. Just corny as hell and annoying to listen to...She just screams BS with her dumb cliches and fake smile

So no, it's not because she is a woman, it's because she's Hillary
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 11-07-16 at 07:02 PM.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4720

I vote a straight Republican ticket, no use for liberals that want to give away my money.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    I vote a straight Republican ticket, no use for liberals that want to give away my money.
    Sorry man, but anyone who votes straight line on either side of the fence should have their voting privileges revoked.

Do you even know who, or what, you are voting for by mindlessly doing that?

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I don't trust her, end of story.
    The very things she brings to the forefront, she uses to get elected . Special Interest , Banks
    Add on she's a compulsive liar
    To be honest , the POTUS is a pawn , sure they have an agenda to push to their constituents , for the next round of voting , but make no mistake.
    Money runs every bit of every law , amendment, bill put forth by legislation in this country .
    Who the POTUS doesn't make a shit, that money will get what needs passed , passed .

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I do not like her because she is a war hawk.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Corruption, decision making, and lack of trust are my main reasons....She just represents everything wrong with American politics

I couldn't stand her when she was going against Obama either

The DNC as a whole with all of the leaked e-mails and MSM in their pockets makes me sick as well

As far as her personally...her voice and way she comes across reminds me of the annoying teacher you just tuned out back in middle school. Just corny as hell and annoying to listen to...She just screms BS with her dumb cliches and fake smile

So no, it's not because she is a woman, it's because she's Hillary
    Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I do not like her because she is a war hawk.

i cosign both of these posts.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yes I hate the idea of a woman as President. But I am voting for her.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

I am not huge on politics but i want to know how she is going to be the president with that email scandal...Trump prolly worse, but the email scandal has me bothered...idk...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I am not huge on politics but i want to know how she is going to be the president with that email scandal...Trump prolly worse, but the email scandal has me bothered...idk...
    What bothers you about it?

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

A dirty two-faced hairy carpet muncher who can't go a minute w/o telling a lie; projects all of her & her perv husbands misdemeanors onto Trump; laughs about a get a rapist off who nearly killed a 12 year old; scams her own charity; manipulates the weak, naive & impressionable for her own means; puts the countries security at risk due to arrogance & laziness; is bat-shit crazy; & let 4 of our people die in Benghazi then lied to their parents about it. I'd say my issue is with her. Would be refreshing to have a gifted woman serve as potus for at least one-term. She's not the one.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

She is the modern day mafia. It's disgusting. She makes scandal look like a children's show. The lengths she will go to so she can be president disgusts me. It sucks my grandchildren will know her as first woman president and not the situation that got her there. History doesn't remember the path, just the outcome.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

I think many still dont want a f president Sorry I meant to write female but emale got deleted.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What bothers you about it?
    If those emails were taken by any foreign intelligence
    She will be repaying her entire term in office to those who got ahold of them.
    That's a serious concern , don't you think ?

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    Liberal losers projecting because they can't conceive people voting for integrity and issues over genatalia
    You're not going to claim Trump is a man of integrity?

I hate Clinton, but Trump is equally as fuking disgusting of a human being as she is.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

These two candidates are what you get when we allow the media to attack politicians and their families until they quit or resign. There will NEVER be any honest and ethical politicians in the future, so when you vote you are voting for a crook or someone who doesn't give a damn about their family and friends. No one decent will run for public office again. We asked for the "inside edition" and "entertainment tonight" of our candidates and this is what you get. Neither candidate can be shamed. Not a good option. Neither is embarrassed. Neither know how to apologize. Just disgusting.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Sign of the times...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    She is the modern day mafia. It's disgusting. She makes scandal look like a children's show. The lengths she will go to so she can be president disgusts me. It sucks my grandchildren will know her as first woman president and not the situation that got her there. History doesn't remember the path, just the outcome.
    She doesn't really stand for anything.

Like he says, she only cares about being president.

Massive egos on both sides of the coin in this one.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Obama said it best when he said "if i watched Fox News i wouldn't vote for me either". What he really was saying are people are so fukin stupid that this station Fox and nitwit neocon radio can make a simpleton believe anything just like what is proven in this thread. 28 thousand accusations and not one has stuck but somehow this woman is the most corrupt woman in the world. Give it up u stupid assholes because there just isn't enuf of u jackasses to be conned and win u a presidency. This woman has been cut down for thirty years by ur bias news sources and she is still gonna become the next president of the united states so here is something to think of. Look yourself in the mirror and ask urself how can i be this stupid to let a fake news station shape my gullible mind. Now go cry me a river and get to your next talking point on how the election was rigged.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I would love to see a black Republican woman as President.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Obama said it best when he said "if i watched Fox News i wouldn't vote for me either". What he really was saying are people are so fukin stupid that this station Fox and nitwit neocon radio can make a simpleton believe anything just like what is proven in this thread. 28 thousand accusations and not one has stuck but somehow this woman is the most corrupt woman in the world. Give it up u stupid assholes because there just isn't enuf of u jackasses to be conned and win u a presidency. This woman has been cut down for thirty years by ur bias news sources and she is still gonna become the next president of the united states so here is something to think of. Look yourself in the mirror and ask urself how can i be this stupid to let a fake news station shape my gullible mind. Now go cry me a river and get to your next talking point on how the election was rigged.
    I thought the right were the bitter ones lmao.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    You're not going to claim Trump is a man of integrity?

I hate Clinton, but Trump is equally as fuking disgusting of a human being as she is.
    Why is he a disgusting human being?Because he is a genious businessman that made billions? That makes him disgusting? Sorry but at least the guy wants to bring back jobs here, make our economy great again, improve our infrastructure and get rid of terrorists. What is so bad with those ideas? Would you rather not be able to pay for medical care and have our country over taken by muslim refugees? Then vote for Hillary I guess. Fuk wake up and vote for someone who will fix the problems here.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

i thought bill was getting elected again? Do you think if Hillary gets action with an intern in the Oval Office the republicans will spend over a year to try and impeach her?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The problem here isn't anonymity, its that most people are lying to themselves

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Anyone that votes a party regardless of looking at what they support or represent is a clown. That's why we are in this mess with 2 of the highest worse candidates for president of the most powerful country in the world. The world is laughing

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Anyone that votes a party regardless of looking at what they support or represent is a clown. That's why we are in this mess with 2 of the highest worse candidates for president of the most powerful country in the world. The world is laughing
    THANK YOU, paco.

paco gets it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The problem here isn't anonymity, its that most people are lying to themselves
    That's deep.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

This clearly wasn't the answers op was fishing for

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    This clearly wasn't the answers op was fishing for
    "Fishing" for? What do you mean?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

NoCoin is a smart dude, I think he appreciates all answers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Nothing against Hillary... I just don't think the USA needs another Obama 2.0 in office for another 4-8 years.

123 Last