DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So you blame him for a group not wanting to work with him, you say its him not working with them. Why wasnt this lifted when Bush or Reagan or any other was Pres. Pubs controlled everything in 2003 and 2005.
    he is supposed to be the leader. The head honcho. Leaders find ways to get them to work with him. He couldn't do it for whatever reason. I suspect, Soros and his buddies who have pulling Obama's strings his entire presidency wanted the country divided because safe-spaces, SJW's, feminists and political correctness are at height of their power. This whining and stupidity distracts the people from the rats in Washington to do their bullshit.

You liberals keep on with this one sided nonsense that the reps didn't want to work with Obama which is a silly narrative brought to you in large part by the MSM and wackos like Bill Maher and the late night comedians. Reps and dems fight and disagree all the time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Obama showed no back bone while in office for 8 years.. I consider him to be maybe the weakest push over President in History.. Jimmy Carter a close second..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he is supposed to be the leader. The head honcho. Leaders find ways to get them to work with him. He couldn't do it for whatever reason. I suspect, Soros and his buddies who have pulling Obama's strings his entire presidency wanted the country divided because safe-spaces, SJW's, feminists and political correctness are at height of their power. This whining and stupidity distracts the people from the rats in Washington to do their bullshit.

You liberals keep on with this one sided nonsense that the reps didn't want to work with Obama which is a silly narrative brought to you in large part by the MSM and wackos like Bill Maher and the late night comedians. Reps and dems fight and disagree all the time.
    Not a liberal. I can prove 2000 times they didnt want to work with him, before he even took the oath they basically took oaths themselves. No pubs will admit to such openly but its obvious.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not a liberal. I can prove 2000 times they didnt want to work with him, before he even took the oath they basically took oaths themselves. No pubs will admit to such openly but its obvious.
    And I can 2000 times Obama and his sidekick Harry Reid didn't wanna work with republicans. You just made my point. Thanks.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    shouldn't he be working? You know, doing president stuff?
    Donald J. Trump

Looking at Air Force One at Miami International Airport. Why is he campaigning instead of creating jobs & fixing Obamacare? Get back to work for the American people!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Obama campaigning around for Hillary is on our tax dollars by the way, no one gives a hoot about that either....

It's not cheap to take off and land with air force one either.. That should be illegal as well when traveling around the Country speaking for Hillary on the US tax dollar as that has nothing to do with running our Country and or being President...

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Wonder how long it's been since Bill and Hillary have had any sexual activity with each other... 20 years?
    well over 30. well documented chelsea isn't his.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Obama should be investigated for this

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He's young exiting his presidency. Kind of a sad ending. Guy could have been great
    he was a community organizer in chicago no less. maybe he should go back and then they will stop shooting each other. was never even remotely qualified to be president and the last 8 years have proven it without a doubt.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    maybe you should google his accomplishments, and not from a liberal perspective but from a non biased source. go ahead.
    Where can those be found? I thought everyone had/has an agenda.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone that thinks he has any accomplishments needs his head examined

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

<iframe width="794" height="447" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U8w1Szyi_Q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lakerboy

Sad to watch what Obama is doing

lakerboy

This clown is wasting so much taxpayers money

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama is a piece of shit

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Obama was one of the best presidents in US history. Unfortunately, you bums will never know it because you refuse to open your racist pea brains. 1 more day until you TrumpThugs disappear.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Obama using leverage as always... and it's working.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23765

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So sad to see Obama linking himself to Hillary
    Perfect Match: Scum to Scum

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    The prime directive of each party isn't how to best run our country. Their prime directive is either how do I get into power or how do I maintain my power, depending on what side of the fence they fall.
    Exactly right.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Sad to watch what Obama is doing
    I guess I'm confused here: is this the first U.S. election you've paid attention to? The outgoing POTUS always campaigns hard down the stretch for the potential heir apparent.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I guess I'm confused here: is this the first U.S. election you've paid attention to? The outgoing POTUS always campaigns hard down the stretch for the potential heir apparent.
    No wonder he's voting for Trump. The most stupid people in the world are TrumpThugs... Proven fact.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Obama is running for two things:

1. save his ass from indictment

2. So that he can be appointed that leaders seat at UN

lakerboy

No your are confused. No sitting president has ever campaigned as aggressively as Obama. That is a fact.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No wonder he's voting for Trump. The most stupid people in the world are TrumpThugs... Proven fact.
    You sound like Hillary. Calling almost half the nation stupid. The reality is Hillary needs the dumbest of the dumbest in America to help her get the white House. That of course is your people. I don't vote on other countries ballots but I comment cause I work in the USA.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You sound like Hillary. Calling almost half the nation stupid. The reality is Hillary needs the dumbest of the dumbest in America to help her get the white House. That of course is your people. I don't vote on other countries ballots but I comment cause I work in the USA.
    This.

And they will continue to vote for the same party year after year. They fall for the same crap every election.

Mac4Lyfe

Huh?? You're not making a lot of sense? TrumpThugs are the most uneducated bunch, that has been proven. If that's half the country then so be it. But you noticed I said "World" because there's a bunch of dumb ass Trump disciples that aren't American.

Back to the main point. Sitting presidents have been lobbying for their party forever. Why should you give a shit???

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No your are confused. No sitting president has ever campaigned as aggressively as Obama. That is a fact.
    I've been an avid follower of Presidential races since I can remember, and voted in the last six elections (this year will be No. 7).

This is standard operating procedure.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I'd take 4 more years of Cash For Clunkers over Trump or Clinton.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This.

And they will continue to vote for the same party year after year. They fall for the same crap every election.
    The same could just as easily be said for the white simpletons voting for Trump and his bullshit "Make America Great Again" rhetoric (i.e., sell them on some mythic picture of white-bread yesteryear in the U.S.).

Facts are facts: there are a lot of gullible, weak-minded lemmings on both sides of the equation. Only difference is the Democrats have figured out the % of minorities who will vote in a general election has doubled in the last 20 years, and will double again in the next 20. They've adjusted accordingly. The Republicans haven't, which means they'll continue to lose very winnable elections for who knows how long.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I'd take 4 more years of Cash For Clunkers over Trump or Clinton.
    Saw in a poll today that Obama would crush Trump in a general election, and Romney would be crushing Hillary. These are two of the weakest candidates our country has ever produced, and here they are, side by motherfvcking side.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Drain the swamp...Just win baby!!! MAGA!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-07-16 at 11:55 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Drain the swap...Just win baby!!! MAGA!!!
    Drain the swamp. Bring in Rudy, Newt, Reince and the boys instead.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23765

Saw in a poll today that Obama would crush Trump in a general election, and Romney would be crushing Hillary. These are two of the weakest candidates our country has ever produced, and here they are, side by motherfvcking side.
    Your so dumb it took a poll for you to figure that out. Liberal trash.

lakerboy

Every state he went to Hillary is going to lose

First 123 Last