stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    We only choose one thing in this life: how we go out.
    This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read. You can't really be that stupid, so if I die in a car crash from a out of control car, I chose that? My God, you're a failure as a troll, not to mention a disappointment to your mommy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No one respects that piece of shit school,so if your trying to get a rise out of people that's pretty weak.
    Except for every business in the world. This is what I mean. At least research your idiot statements.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Except for every business in the world. This is what I mean. At least research your idiot statements.
    What are you talking about,are you on something,so know every business in the World respects Penn State and their history of covering up kiddie diddling. Only one spouting off idiotic statements is yourself.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Originally Posted by lolz_69
    We only choose one thing in this life: how we go out.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read. You can't really be that stupid, so if I die in a car crash from a out of control car, I chose that? My God, you're a failure as a troll, not to mention a disappointment to your mommy.
    He's a big disappoint to his troll mommy, she'd hoped he'd be a successful facebook troll, instead he ended up here!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    we all cant freeload off of our wives pal. some people have jresponsibilities
    ummmmm.....Rudy, where the heck did that come from? Who is freeloading?

Weird.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

kiss my ass haters. Jose Fernandez was an idiot and so are you all.

lolz_69

Note all the ad hominems. They can't back up Jose's actions anymore so the Penn State and Jose cockguzzlers have to attack me. Sad anyone would bother defending that lowlife athletes

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    kiss my ass haters. Jose Fernandez was an idiot and so are you all.
    Says the idiot.

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Says the idiot.
    says the guy who's alive

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

He was young and partying does he die a disgrace absolutely not come on people

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Last November it was reported that the Marlins planned to build a memorial for Jose Fernandez, likely including a statue. The effort was said to be a pet project of the Marlins owner, Jeff Loria, who was close with Fernandez.

Today the Miami Herald reports, however, that those plans are in limbo due to the sale of the team:

"The planned statue to honor Jose Fernandez, which was departing owner Jeffrey Loria’s idea, is now very much in question because it will not be erected before Bruce Sherman and Derek Jeter take over, and it will ultimately be the new owners’ call. That matter has not yet been discussed, with the sale agreed to only in the past few days."

There’s nothing in the report suggesting that they’re opposed to the statue — it’s possible this was placed in the Herald by people close to the new group in order to test the waters — but there always was the sense that the idea was something of a priority for Loria personally. One wonders how much momentum it will have once he’s gone.

Then, of course, there’s the fact that Fernandez was eventually found to have been under the influence of alcohol and cocaine and was behind the wheel of the boat at the time of the accident that claimed his life and the life of two others, making any memorial to him suspect in the eyes of some people.

First 123