Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Jizzle, Fakerboy, and JJ Cold form the Holy Trinity of AutoFades at SBR
    Nobody touches the Lord Of The Fade......the legendary Broke Landers

What happened to him?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Holy mother of god... you dont understand what they are saying?? Temples run game was basic and they rushed for 300+... Navy runs all over everybody and runs one of the most complex running schemes in the nation... South Floridas run defense is horrible... Navy has one of the best rushing attacks in football... Not hard to figure out
    You would think this amazing Navy team could have managed to not get beat by 10+ points by Air Force on the road. Its fugging Navy for gods sake. You act like its Lamar Jackson and Louisville rushing the ball

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Last year USF lost by 12 as a 7 point dog on the road. They open -8 this year. Defensive efficiency numbers suggest USF perhaps a bit better than Navy along with a QB edge and homefield. I still do not see how this is more than a field goal either way other than 70% stacked on Navy.

It is a tough game to read. I'm rooting for the Bulls.

So defense is better, QB is better, and homefield and you can't get any higher than -3. Homefield is worth at least 3.5-4 points

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Navy +7....Houston's D is better then S Fla's and their QB is just as good and Navy beat them.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The clowns talking about fades are the same guys who are scared to death to post a play. Best part is, they don't even fade. They just say they do to make themselves feel better about their own shitty capping.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

You would think the same with USF not getting embarrassed by Temple...

KSmooth4U

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    So defense is better, QB is better, and homefield and you can't get any higher than -3. Homefield is worth at least 3.5-4 points
    Why do you keep thinking their defense is good??? They are 228th in the nation in points against... 2 2 8th!!!!!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Navy +7....Houston's D is better then S Fla's and their QB is just as good and Navy beat them.

That Houston team absolutely didn't even try the past couple weeks. Coach is on the way out, they are stuck in the AAC, they can't make a good bowl, etc

TPowell

Why do you keep thinking their defense is good??? They are 228th in the nation in points against... 2 2 8th!!!!!
    The other poster said USF's defense was better not me. The defenses are similar in this game and USF's offense is clearly better

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

You would think the same with USF not getting embarrassed by Temple...
    PSU>OSU
    Pitt>psu
    OkST>Pitt
    CMU>Ok ST

Conclusion - CMU rolls OSU.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I cant TP because Navy has a squad this year and if Willie hasn't figured out the puzzle Navy can control the game like a boss. I want success for that school and the FSU game had me excited for all of about 1 quarter. I worry about the specific stat that says bad against the run. I have no doubts USF could run 40-50 up on the scoreboard and who knows maybe they will tonight. I just don't want to bet on that just yet. My opinion obviously should hold little weight as I have no skin in the game, just wanted to share what I think. I hope you guys are successful.

Since its a book report ill link what Im looking at I guess.
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...tab/efficiency

USF #59
    Navy #82
    Last edited by Ra77er; 10-28-16 at 03:35 PM.

KSmooth4U

What about Navy TT over 29.5???

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    PSU>OSU
    Pitt>psu
    OkST>Pitt
    CMU>Ok ST

Conclusion - CMU rolls OSU.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The clowns talking about fades are the same guys who are scared to death to post a play. Best part is, they don't even fade. They just say they do to make themselves feel better about their own shitty capping.
    Hey, remember when you ran from this post and never responded? Yeah, we all do.

This game is so shitty it's not even worth betting on. Even if I wanted to fade you, I couldn't because there are no clear lines of demarcation. It's a literal crapshoot. You're notorious for picking losers and then running, and gloating and promoting your rare, rare winners. It's not a big deal - it takes a lot of work to be consistently bad, and that's what you are.

"Scared to death to post a play?" Since you're a fraud and consistently lie about everything, you also lied about the fact that I posted a thread about a $3,000 bet I made on San Diego State, a bet I can back up unlike yours. If it loses, I'll be there to talk about it, instead of running like a bitch, only to reemerge days later, playing the infallible handicapper. So yeah, your shitty reputation is well-deserved and you have worked quite hard to get it. Fade City.
    Last edited by omega; 10-28-16 at 03:53 PM.

t-wizzle

Hey, remember when you ran from this post and never responded? Yeah, we all do.

This game is so shitty it's not even worth betting on. Even if I wanted to fade you, I couldn't because there are no clear lines of demarcation. It's a literal crapshoot. You're notorious for picking losers and then running, and gloating and promoting your rare, rare winners. It's not a big deal - it takes a lot of work to be consistently bad, and that's what you are.

And since you're a fraud and consistently lie about everything, I just posted a $3,000 bet I made on San Diego State, a bet I can back up unlike yours. If it loses, I'll be there to talk about it, instead of running like a bitch, only to reemerge days later, playing the infallible handicapper. So yeah, your shitty reputation is well-deserved and you have worked quite hard to get it. Fade City.
    So much anger in this post.

I don't run from anything. I said Eagles were the right call in the second half and congratulated the poster Cuser because he was one of the few people in that thread capable of a decent dialogue. There's no need to linger on a loss. I've always acknowledged when I make a bad call. After that, I move on. Reading a bunch posts from lowlifes bashing me is pointless. I literally don't even bother.

You're still hung up on a loss of a few hundred bucks from a complete and total stranger from well over a month ago. That tells me all I need to know about you. You lose and it makes you angry/sad and the only way to make yourself feel better is by bashing somebody on a gambling forum. Congrats buddy.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

So much anger in this post.

I don't run from anything. I said Eagles were the right call in the second half and congratulated the poster Cuser because he was one of the few people in that thread capable of a decent dialogue. There's no need to linger on a loss. I've always acknowledged when I make a bad call. After that, I move on. Reading a bunch posts from lowlifes bashing me is pointless. I literally don't even bother.

You're still hung up on a loss of a few hundred bucks from a complete and total stranger from well over a month ago. That tells me all I need to know about you. You lose and it makes you angry/sad and the only way to make yourself feel better is by bashing somebody on a gambling forum. Congrats buddy.
    You portray yourself as an amazing handicapper, when in reality you're Fade City. Just own it bro. Consistently wrong about everything, the same way you were wrong about people being "too scared" to post plays. It takes serious skill to consistently lose, day in and day out. And that was some embarrassing female Psych 101 shit right there, btw.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

You either take navy ml or -6 south florida imo at this point. I went navy earlier at +220

t-wizzle

You portray yourself as an amazing handicapper, when in reality you're Fade City. Just own it bro. Consistently wrong about everything, the same way you were wrong about people being "too scared" to post plays. It takes serious skill to consistently lose, day in and day out. And that was some embarrassing female Psych 101 shit right there, btw.
    Lol go ahead and fade me. I don't care. I talk about the games and post plays. If that's arrogant to you then so be it.

Btw when I track plays I've been proven to win over and over again. So believe whatever you want.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    You either take navy ml or -6 south florida imo at this point. I went navy earlier at +220
    I think that makes sense.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Navy covers, may win this game outright... should be a pickem

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Jeeeezuhhhhs who gives a fxck best of luck twizzler I'm on the bulls 🐂

t-wizzle

Navy can't keep keep up here. Yes, I know the South Florida defense leaves a lot to be desired but they'll be up to snuff tonight.

USF will go up and down the field all night and win this game by double digits.

2 units on USF -6.5 -110
    1 unit on USF -6 -110 (added at 6:10 pm)
    Added a unit at -6. Think some late money may come in on the Bulls here.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Btw when I track plays I've been proven to win over and over again. So believe whatever you want.
    That's a lie...You're 1-7 on the season...and that's not your game wagers record...we're talking 1 winning week vs. 7 losing weeks, wizzle.

Feel free to post the links to all of your threads for this season here to prove us wrong.

You ain't tracking shit for a reason lil boy...and I think all of us know what that reason is.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Rocket won't ever let wizzle escape...lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Navy can't keep keep up here. Yes, I know the South Florida defense leaves a lot to be desired but they'll be up to snuff tonight.

2 units on USF -6.5 -110
    how could you edit this post and not delete the extra "keep" in the very first sentence? come on Wizz

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    That's a lie...You're 1-7 on the season...and that's not your game wagers record...we're talking 1 winning week vs. 7 losing weeks, wizzle.

Feel free to post the links to all of your threads for this season here to prove us wrong.

You ain't tracking shit for a reason lil boy...and I think all of us know what that reason is.
    Wtf you talking about braindead fukk?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Wtf you talking about braindead fukk?
    Nice response there brokedikk

I'm talking about your overall record for this NFL/NCAAF season, that you don't want to track or share with anyone here...WHY? Well I think you and I know why.

Feel free to prove me wrong and post here your record for this football season clown.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Nice response there brokedikk

I'm talking about your overall record for this football season, that you don't want to track or share with anyone here...WHY? Well I think you and I know why.

Feel free to prove me wrong and post here your record for this football season.
    Look at this moron in a college football thread when he doesn't even watch the sport. Just looking for a fight. Typical Friday night for this loser.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Look at this moron in a college football thread when he doesn't even watch the sport. Just looking for a fight. Typical Friday night for this loser.
    Don't try to deflect right now.

Your thread is sitting on the middle of the Players Talk lowlife.

...and thanks for acknowledging that you're too big of a pussy to show us your horrendous overall record for this season.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Hey all love is the most important no need to hate

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Hey all love is the most important no need to hate
    I agree...I just don't want him to try to fool anyone here with posts such as this:

Btw when I track plays I've been proven to win over and over again.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

2 units on USF -6.5 -110
    looks like a winner

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I have USF -6 here

t-wizzle

Happy with this start.

TPowell

Alright no effing around anymore. If USF shuts them out I'm not gonna say a word here, likewise if they get blown out the rest of the game. After game tips, I'm not talking trash

First 12345 Last