Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    46 left in mine, 29K on the line. Need a few big upsets to cull the herd, gonna be very disappointing otherwise. On Seattle this week, as a Bucs fan it would be a double bonus if SF somehow knocks off Atlanta. No offense to those taking the Falcons
    Nothing better in survivor than booking a win on Thur and rooting for upsets on Sun. I've been there 2 or3 times this year but fav's all pulled through. GL!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I think all the DD fans with pull through this week.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

A good long shot play this week is the Giants at home vs Detroit. Stafford has a finger injury and Riddick is probably a GTD. Playing in the bitter cold this weekend for a dome team, I'll take NYG.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I think all the DD fans with pull through this week.
    Dunking Donuts? Or Drunk Drivers?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

DD favs
    Drunk Drivers

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm in trouble wk 16/17. Thinking of taking HOU vs Jax wk 15 and saving ATL for 17 against NO who should be done. Thoughts?

Merlin21
    Merlin21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3407

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I'm in trouble wk 16/17. Thinking of taking HOU vs Jax wk 15 and saving ATL for 17 against NO who should be done. Thoughts?
    Same here. Thinking of going with Houston as well. Tough thing with this survivor pool is you can't pick against a team more than twice......

Teams Picked: PHI, CAR, DAL, CIN, MIN, BUF, DEN, OAK, KC, BAL, NYG, PIT, NE, ATL

Picked against: CLE, SF, CHI, MIA, HOU, SF, HOU, TB, JAC, CLE, CHI, IND, LOS, LOS

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Agree

Merlin21
    Merlin21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3407

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Agree
    Just checking in to see if you have picked yourself off the floor yet going with Houston.... I need to re-up on my Xanax.. Tom Motherfucking Savage!!!!

Deceptakhan

TEN week 16 looks like the respectable play

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

all 12 players in my eliminator advanced. 10 had Atlanta, 1 had Seattle and 1 had Ravens. Damn Eagles miss 2 point conversion!!!

ONTO week 16.

NE -17 home to Jets.....if anyone has NE left to use, good for them, here's a free pick. No one has them remaining in my pool

Seattle -8 home to Zona. Again, most people probably don't have them left, if you do here's another solid pick. Seattle needs to win out to lock in 1st round bye.

Gbay -7 home to Vikings....3rd team most people probably don't have remaining. GBay can win division if they win last 2 games. One of the hottest teams against one of the worst teams last month of season

SD -6 AT Cleveland....Not much to say here. Browns 0-14, likely 0-16. This may be last opportunity for Browns to win as they play on the road in Pitt week 17.

Dallas -7 home to Lions. COwboys can clinch home field and #1 seed with a win or Giants loss. If giants lose on Thursday, you may see Dallas rest some guys, but if Gmen win Thursday Cowboys will 100% need to play to win. Lions need this game as well to lock down division. If you have Dallas left to use, you have to wait until after Giants on Thursday to make sure they are playing for something.

That's it for teams with spreads 6+. Personally, I have seattle left to use, only entry of the 12 left that can use them. 0 people have NE and 0 people can use Gbay. So I feel very confident this week and happy with Seattle.

Other possibly picks all have small spreads and you can find some decent picks, but not as confident as the ones above. Other small favorites could be Washington at Bears, Pitt home to Ravens, KC home to Denver, Oakland home to Indy. I don't LOVE any of those, but for some of you, you might have to stretch being week 16 and not many left to choose from.

If you have Pitt to use, try to hold off as they play home to Browns week 17 and that's my personal week 17 play.

Coming down to the last 2 weeks of the year. Most eliminators don't last thing long, so congrats to those still remaining and hope to win last 2 weeks and get a piece of the pot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

great write up as usual Sammy and good luck the rest of the way

Deceptakhan

I was keepin SD for this week, but now I'm thinking of looking else where. They have nothing to fight for. At least TEN and WAS r still in the fight

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptakhan View Post
    I was keepin SD for this week, but now I'm thinking of looking else where. They have nothing to fight for. At least TEN and WAS r still in the fight
    As I stated a many weeks back I also had SD on my radar but nothing to play for and weather??

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

54 out of the 55 remaining entries made it thru yesterday in my Survivor pool and only 33 had Atlanta.........last year there were 8 people left out of over 1100 entries at this point and the pot was split. This year, I'll be lucky to break even.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

In hindsight I got screwed by chickening out and in the “Mansterswords” liiving to select another day. Iwas between HOU/ATL and went ATL when Mercillus was declared out and then theline movement. And then HOU pulls that out of their azz.
    Well, I’m here at week 16 and have 28 still alive and in waybetter spot than I.
    FKM, we can still get2 winners. J

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    54 out of the 55 remaining entries made it thru yesterday in my Survivor pool and only 33 had Atlanta.........last year there were 8 people left out of over 1100 entries at this point and the pot was split. This year, I'll be lucky to break even.
    Ive been playing for 4 years now. I think my first year 90%were gone after week 2 or 3. Ive never seen this many left. Mine started at 675and we still have 28 left.

SamsNCharge99

12 left for me for $12,950, everyone was out last year at week 11. I'm invested for $100, so worse almost $1100 a person is good profit, but realistically I'm hoping to split b/t like 5-6, that's little more than 2k a piece. Better than nothing I guess

SamsNCharge99

Bfore seattle game 7 of the 12 remaining in my eliminator pool were eliminated......then seattle lost as well. Beyond angry right now. Hope you guys won

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Took chargers like a dummy. I was 50/50 on them and the skins. The Raiders were also in play. But of course chargers can't execute a fg twice. My opponent will be on Dallas. I can only hope they half ass it with #1 seed locked up and they lose so that I can split the pot.

SamsNCharge99

Week 17....I'm still super bitter about Seattle fukking me last week. My eliminator is down to 4 people and I'm out. I'll post week 17 plays for those who still have a shot. I'll start this again next season. Good luck to those who have a chance week 17

Pitt -17 over Browns....would have been my week 17 pick. Easiest pick of the week for obvious reasons.

Seattle -8.5 over SF. This one goes against my ONLY PICK HOME TEAMS THEORY. Seattle not playing for much not having any chance at the #2 seed, if you have Seattle available, SF is still pretty bad team. Seattle will won't to play after a shit performance week 16, they should want to play hard having momentum into the playoffs

Washington -8 over Gmen. GMEN have alrdy locked in the #5 seed. Win lose or tie, they are the #5 seed. Redskins playing for the playoffs. A win over Giants will lock them into the #6 I believe. Not 100% sure if it's win and in for Redskins, but Redskins need to win to have a chance at playoffs, so they 100% are going to be playing super hard.

Atlanta -7 over New Orleans. I don't love this play, but Atlanta at home and possibility to lock down #2 and first round bye with win.

NE -7.5 over Maimi...ROAD team theory against NE. You realistically don't have NE available to pick. If you do, NE locks in #1 seed and should win over back up QB Miami team.

Arizona -6.5 over Rams. Again ROAD team I wouldn't touch this. Both teams playing for nothing, stay away for eliminator in my opinion.

Small line potential pick...Tbay -4 over Carolina. This is a stretch but week 17, you may not have any of the above selections available to use. Tbay needs to win and needs help to make playoffs, so they first need to win. A loss and they are eliminated from playoffs. So taking a team that needs to win week 17 for eliminator isn't worst thing in the world.

Most of the games don't mean anything to either team making them scary for a possible eliminator pick. Buffalo vs Jets...sure Buffalo is -6, but who cares either way who wins and who losses except for pride purposes for both teams.

Vikings -5.5 over Bears. Again both teams playing for nothing. Vikings unimpressive last 2 months of season.

Indy -6 over jags....Indy at home should win, but what if they take out Luck just to give reps to back up QB. Not worth it to me

Tennessee -3 over Houston...Houston locked down division, but Tennessee w/o Mariota. Why would you touch this game

Dallas vs Phily...no line yet, but again no need to touch this

Gbay vs Detroit...no line yet. Winner of this game likely wins the division. Actually if Detroit loses tonight to Dallas then next week to Gbay and Washington wins, I believe Detroit doesn't even make the playoffs. Having a 2 game lead with 3 weeks to go and not even making playoffs. Classic Detroit. But for eliminator, you likely don't have Gbay available and with how hot Gbay is and how Cold Detroit is, I wouldn't risk week 17 eliminator on Detroit.

Oakland vs Denver..no line yet. Oakland should somewhat play b/c the new QB for oakland will need reps going into playoffs. Denver playing for nothing.

KC vs SD....KC locked into playoffs. I believe if they win and Oakland losses, they lock down #2 seed, so KC not awful pick for eliminator

Baltimore vs Cincy....both teams playing for nothing

That's every game for week 17. Normally I don't put opinions on every game, but fukk it, I just started typing and ended up doing them all.

Good luck to those remaining this week. Hope you can win and make some money. For the rest of us, better luck next year and I'll make a thread for the whole year.

First ... 4567