unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Inspector Gadgets all over the place. Ra77er is being reasonable.......sit back and enjoy. If it wins it wins, if it loses.......this thread might hit 200 comments by night's end, lol.
    Hey reg, if he didn't lie off his ass no one would have to comment. You see any other guy that posts plays here and are proven, documented winners, getting lit up like this? No you don't, you know why? Because they aren't trying to be attention whores. I don't really care if he wins or loses, but You have been around here long enough to see hundreds of clowns signing up and acting like they are the worlds best capper only to bury many members here that can't cap their own games just hoping the guy can deliver. The fact that you are surprised by the reaction by the makes me laugh. Especially when you were the person touting him before He was even signed up at sbr, now you are trying to down play the antics. You can't make this shit up

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status
    tallwhiterussian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

He never understood why people are so skeptical of everyone in this site he placed a ticket with his bet good for you what ever your name is.... but back to more important stuff, at first I liked Tenn -3.5 then it went down to -3 @ -115 and now I can get -3 at +105..... I just feel vegas is making it too easy to pick Tenn even buying a 1/2 point will cost you -125 ..... that's way too easy, any opinions on this......

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status
    tallwhiterussian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

Or am I thinking to much and should just shut up and place the money on Tenn.....

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by tallwhiterussian View Post
    He never understood why people are so skeptical of everyone in this site he placed a ticket with his bet good for you what ever your name is.... but back to more important stuff, at first I liked Tenn -3.5 then it went down to -3 @ -115 and now I can get -3 at +105..... I just feel vegas is making it too easy to pick Tenn even buying a 1/2 point will cost you -125 ..... that's way too easy, any opinions on this......
    Yes, take the move off of the dog at 3. Ur conscious is telling u what to do. Jags

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    It looks like missed out on some fun this morning.

Personally don't give a fuk who covers or wins this game. Just better see Murray rush for at least a bill and 2 tds, that is all, carry on
    I'm on Tennessee tnite but no where near 5K

would also love to see Murray go off this evening

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Hey reg, if he didn't lie off his ass no one would have to comment. You see any other guy that posts plays here and are proven, documented winners, getting lit up like this? No you don't, you know why? Because they aren't trying to be attention whores. I don't really care if he wins or loses, but You have been around here long enough to see hundreds of clowns signing up and acting like they are the worlds best capper only to bury many members here that can't cap their own games just hoping the guy can deliver. The fact that you are surprised by the reaction by the makes me laugh. Especially when you were the person touting him before He was even signed up at sbr, now you are trying to down play the antics. You can't make this shit up
    lets be honest...you want him to lose. Haters always gonna hate!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Shooter McGavin is full of shit obviously

But he's picking winners like a champ

I like him

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    lets be honest...you want him to lose. Haters always gonna hate!
    Reg, I could care less if he wins or loses his ass. It doesn't affect me one bit bud.

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes, take the move off of the dog at 3. Ur conscious is telling u what to do. Jags
    Ur hateraid ur sipping is telling you to take the fags. 🔫🔫

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Good call buddy, fukk the haters. I didn't see this thread, but watched two series and immediately put the house on Tennessee.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Reg, I could care less if he wins or loses his ass. It doesn't affect me one bit bud.
    Im glad to hear it...now if he loses Sunday, I shouldnt expect to see you trolling? My kinda dude!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Shooter McGavin is full of shit obviously

But he's picking winners like a champ

I like him
    1 winner.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373