l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Do u think hillary will make a good president?

Cut the shit this election is over

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Going to be a scary future

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Bush in a pantsuit

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Every single Hillary supporter scared of losing so they have to declare the race already over

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I think its about 3 to 1 she starts a war and the usual (suspects) media back up her war-like accusatory lies.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yes. Unlike trump she won't bow down to putin.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

usa screwed regardless
    Depression coming 2-4 years

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

WW3 were here.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

It's obvious at this point she's a true puppet so who knows who cares every man for themselves I'm sick of looking for politicians to save this country we got this

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Have you ever known a scandalous bitch to be good for anything, let alone be in charge of a country?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yes. Unlike trump she won't bow down to putin.
    yeah you're right Smokey...instead she'll just pick up where Obama left off and continue to bow down to Saudis

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    yeah you're right Smokey...instead she'll just pick up where Obama left off and continue to bow down to Saudis

exactly, She probably will have to. Most of the terrorist countries over there are financing her campaign

Smoke

well at least they are oil rich. oil is good

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

No she is bad

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

well at least they are oil rich. oil is good
    Russia is oil rich too. You gotta understand that Saudis had your country by the balls for a very long time now and I think Trump is probably the only politician out there, that could've tried to break your dependency on them.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    exactly, She probably will have to. Most of the terrorist countries over there are financing her campaign

Smoke

Russia is oil rich too. You gotta understand that Saudis had your country by the balls for a very long time now and I think Trump is probably the only politician out there, that could've tried to break your dependency on them.
    Let's be clear I have nothing against the Russian people. I like Russians such as yourself. It's Putin that is the issue. America can't afford to be buddy buddy with that guy and let him do what he wants. That's what trump wants to do. . be friends with the guy and let him run around flexing his muscle.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Let's be clear I have nothing against the Russian people. I like Russians such as yourself. It's Putin that is the issue. America can't afford to be buddy buddy with that guy and let him do what he wants. That's what trump wants to do. . be friends with the guy and let him run around flexing his muscle.
    I think that's what US media, that is mostly controlled by Hillary's campaign, wants you to believe Smokey. It's no secret to either country, that we'll never be buddy buddy with each other. But I think it will be a good thing to have a normal business like relationship (What Trumps wants), rather than move closer and closer to a military confrontation (What Clinton wants).

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

She will take this country as far as all her Foundation donors will allow her to go. At least until she has her fatal seizure in a couple of years.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Oh yes, she will be PHENOMENAL!!! The best ever in the history of the world. We will be calling her SAINT HILARY. Forget about all her lies and deceitfulness. She will be loved.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You watch too much TV
    No fukkin way in hell anyone is 8 to 12 pts up
    Not saying Trump wins but these polls are intentional to keep voters home .
    As for is she good ?
    She owes a lot of folks payback , time to pony up

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

I hope she can game manage the country and hopefully in 2020 we'll get our franchise president

Smoke

I think that's what US media wants you to believe Smokey. It's no secret to either country, that we'll never be buddy buddy with each other. But I think it will be a good thing to have a normal business like relationship (What Trumps wants), rather than move closer and closer to a military confrontation (What Clinton wants).
    In no way would there ever be a military confrontation with Russia under hillary. She would never let that happen. It would be a bloodbath both ways. It would be nice to work together but guidelines have to be set. You can't just be friends with Putin and let him walk all over you. Putin clearly wants Trump to be president as evidenced by the recent Russian hacking. Why do you think that is? Putin will get whatever he wants if Trump is president.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

In no way would there ever be a military confrontation with Russia under hillary. She would never let that happen. It would be a bloodbath both ways. It would be nice to work together but guidelines have to be set. You can't just be friends with Putin and let him walk all over you. Putin clearly wants Trump to be president as evidenced by the recent Russian hacking. Why do you think that is? Putin will get whatever he wants if Trump is president.
    Dumbest shit I've ever read on here in a long time

She let ISIS grow and funds/arms "moderate" rebels yet the weapons always end up in ISIS hands lol

She works for the war machine

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

1. Up until this day, there is no proof, that it was in fact Russians who hacked her campaign. "All signs point to Russia" is not something that you can present in the court of law. Yeah some of the IPs, that they were able to trace were Russians...but anyone can get a Russian IP...just like I can get an American IP address from my apartment in Moscow.
    2. She clearly said in her last debate with Trump, that she's going to push for a no-fly zone in Syria. That right there means a military confrontation with Russia.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Smoke, you are speculating what Trump would do yet totally ignore the fact that Obama, from the same party as Hillary, just spent 8 years doing everything you are bitching about what Trump supposedly will do. I find that classic. We have watched Obama bow terorrist leaders and allow Putin to walk all over his ass. But Ya, let's blame Trump for that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

She will make a fine president as far as the republic is concerned.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

no , she as sold the usa out

pilebuck13

Smoke I get not liking trump ok I get it man, but I just can't see how someone can be so pro Hillary I just don't man all the facts are there she's a fuk up not saying he's any better but she does not deserve that job man and would honestly have 0 chance if she didn't have a Clinton last name nepotism does not work in the White House man she has a horrible track record...come On smoke text me bro

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

1. Up until this day, there is no proof, that it was in fact Russians who hacked her campaign. "All signs point to Russia" is not something that you can present in the court of law. Yeah some of the IPs, that they were able to trace were Russians...but anyone can get a Russian IP...just like I can get an American IP address from my apartment in Moscow.
    2. She clearly said in her last debate with Trump, that she's going to push for a no-fly zone in Syria. That right there means a military confrontation with Russia.
    Wow, what say does she have in that*? Is that a NATO thing? Putin and Assad will palm that off quickly wouldn't they?!

*Edit, she hasn't won anything yet sorry!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    Cut the shit this election is over
    Its been over since Bush destroyed the party in 08

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    Every single Hillary supporter scared of losing so they have to declare the race already over
    Math is hard

thechaoz

I think that's what US media, that is mostly controlled by Hillary's campaign, wants you to believe Smokey. It's no secret to either country, that we'll never be buddy buddy with each other. But I think it will be a good thing to have a normal business like relationship (What Trumps wants), rather than move closer and closer to a military confrontation (What Clinton wants).
    Lol... No. Putin is ******... Too many examples to list.. You know what's up....

pilebuck13

I'm undecided can't really see voting for either of them. I think though that Hillary has lost a large demographic of voters, this is not what I see in polls this is what I see with my eyes I have seen 2 Hillary bumper stickers in the Seattle area 2! No signs no nothing people who normally always vote democrat are not enthused to vote for her. You can bring up any poll you like I don't care she has lost the majority of the middle class Americans to either 3rd party, undecided or trump if you can't see that your not wanting to see it. I feel the world is in for a big surprise come Election Day....the democrats do not have the support they did with Barack Obama...and the republicans have not lost as many voters they have gained...this is not just general assumptions this is threw interaction and talking to people I have known my whole life...to just insult people and try to say she has it in the bag is so square, and if this is a betting forum I want any Hillary supporter who feels she is such a 🔐 to post the ticket then. If you will jump on here and call people dumb, racist, sexist or whatever you want and state that she will win so confidently then go throw money on,it because there is no juice if you win so put up the -600 or whatever and get yourself a hundo I don't even see people touting heavy sports favorites this hard if she's the warriors and trump is the 76ers then put the money up should be a slam dunk.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 10-27-16 at 04:07 AM.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Math is hard
    If it's so easy then put up the cash

12 Last