will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you knew jose fernandez? if you didnt then STFU

if you die tomorrow, id say that sucks..he was very sympathetic but a real pussy.

thats what id say to ur face but also what id say in ur death
    Maybe you should worry about your own self-professed drinking issues and not hate a young kid like Fernandez who is already in the grave and I'm sure, didn't have an alcohol dependency. Okay...now, I'm done.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Jeez you guys must never make mistakes

forgot I was on a forum with a bunch of do gooders and not degenerates

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

is it ur 3year old or the one ur raising because u married a whore???
    Wow....you really are "bottom of the barrel". Go get a drink, you really need one. I don't dislike you. I PITY YOU!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

thats great champ, i pity you fukks that cant read and are only here to gain a following

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

We got games...let's go! No time for bickering

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I don't ever understand people that have the resources and this is the conclusion. Hire a damn driver. Boat car whatever it ain't that expensive. I have a couple of friends that own boats it's not that hard. Get a dd or stay in the marina. Pretty simple.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You guys are assholes. We have all drank alcohol. He didn't deserve to die.

I assumed they were drinking. That's typically what you do when you're on a yacht.

It's still sad. Knowing alcohol was involved doesn't change anything.

RudyRuetigger

yea...and what if they all survived but killed a 2 year old in another boat

just because you fukks arent responsible when enjoying extracurricular activities doesnt mean everyone else should be that way

grow the fukk up and have a plan if you enjoy that type of stuff

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

just because you fukks arent responsible when enjoying extracurricular activities doesnt mean everyone else should be that way

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Most drunks are idiots anyways

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

it's not like they were on a speed boat?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Lol that the police said right after the accident that "there was no sign of alcohol on the boat".

Amazing the lengths some will go to protect the image of celebrities.

If you are drunk on a boat, don't drive it fast.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He probably drank all the time

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    http://www.fox19.com/story/33488539/...ter-boat-crash

NO sympathy for being that stupid when you are going to have a child and multi-million dollar contract.

SELF-INFLICTED. Sane people don't drink than boat fast past midnight.

Sucks for family
    That link is irresponsible journalism IMO. Who the hell knows what happened. What if they might have had bottles of alcohol in a case in the boat waiting to open them when they got back on land and when the boat crashed the bottles could have broken and spilled alcohol all over the scene including their bodies. They have to do a legitimate autopsy and see if theirs alcohol in the blood and tissues first.

Even so, what blood alcohol limit were they at? Who was driving? If they were all under the limit, do you change your mind? I think they most likely crashed by not seeing the dock and speeding more than alcohol. Boat accidents are pretty prevalent we just don't hear about them often. Alcohol is not always involved. Even so, one moment of stupidity should never define a person.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I remember when I picked up my buddy's clothes after he was killed in an accident. The reeked of gasoline and I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the BP that morning bathing in mid grade gas. A lot is going on at an accident. someone smells something like alcohol doesn't mean shit

even if they were smashed, it's still a tragedy. Have a little heart. Life has a funny way of coming around

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

fukk you dumb pricks

I'm sure you all have always been angels and never made a bad choice

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

I see no need to trample on a man's grave.

Nobody, including investigators has a clue what happened, other than the boat was going fast.

It was a tragedy for all three of the men's families. They were all handsome, well spoken, intelligent, successful young men.

It's not a question of celebrity, it's a question of compassion for the three families, nothing more than that. I don't see them pointing fingers and screaming, they would love some answers, that might never come.

I hope they ALL R.I.P. , and we should pray for them & hope they do.

Gentlemen:
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innovation

lolz_69

buncha idiots defending his actions. The more you try and burry his actions in the sand, the worse you look. Anyone trying to absolve this dipshit of risking everything is a moron. This guy should know how fragile life is coming from cuba, and he couldn't handle being an adult. Fluck these phoney ass condolences. His family suffered BC OF HIM AND HIS STUPID ACTIONS.

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    fukk you dumb pricks

I'm sure you all have always been angels and never made a bad choice
    If those actions led to us being dead and harming out families I'm soooooo sure you'd sing our praises like you are sucking this dumbass' rooster because he's an athlete

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I see no need to trample on a man's grave.

Nobody, including investigators has a clue what happened, other than the boat was going fast.

It was a tragedy for all three of the men's families. They were all handsome, well spoken, intelligent, successful young men.

It's not a question of celebrity, it's a question of compassion for the three families, nothing more than that. I don't see them pointing fingers and screaming, they would love some answers, that might never come.

I hope they ALL R.I.P. , and we should pray for them & hope they do.

Gentlemen:
    prayer gonna undo those actions?

Wow the mentally retarded love this Fernandez idiot

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I remember when I picked up my buddy's clothes after he was killed in an accident. The reeked of gasoline and I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the BP that morning bathing in mid grade gas. A lot is going on at an accident. someone smells something like alcohol doesn't mean shit

even if they were smashed, it's still a tragedy. Have a little heart. Life has a funny way of coming around
    Hey dipshit. THEY WERE SMASHED. Not "maybe"

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

[QUOTE=will2survive;26459870]God..are you dumb or what? I give up. Go dis him to your heart's content. I have no use for you. My 3 year old needs me. "Lol 69" maybe it's not the year you were born and it's how many brain cells that you have or your IQ!

of course not one of these pathetic judgmental losers has ever had a drink and got behind the wheel. I doubt the truth of that. Not sure what is wrong with other peoples live's that they point the finger and judge someone who tragically lost their life at the age of 24. One of these idiots even says "too drunk to drive" like that is a thing. I guess a little drunk is ok? and the other says drunk and drive a boat "fast".
    Even their bashing doesn't make sense. He was a good kid and here in Florida he is very missed. We should strive to be as perfect as these mistake free posters here.
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave kingdom 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lolz_69

[QUOTE=kingdom;26460482]
    Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    God..are you dumb or what? I give up. Go dis him to your heart's content. I have no use for you. My 3 year old needs me. "Lol 69" maybe it's not the year you were born and it's how many brain cells that you have or your IQ!

of course not one of these pathetic judgmental losers has ever had a drink and got behind the wheel. I doubt the truth of that. Not sure what is wrong with other peoples live's that they point the finger and judge someone who tragically lost their life at the age of 24. One of these idiots even says "too drunk to drive" like that is a thing. I guess a little drunk is ok? and the other says drunk and drive a boat "fast".
    Even their bashing doesn't make sense. He was a good kid and here in Florida he is very missed. We should strive to be as perfect as these mistake free posters here.

Hey DIPSHIT. It's not a tragedy if YOU CAUSE YOUR OWN DOWNFALL. I'm sure if I got drunk and killed myself you would be all loving and caring towards my actions right?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

ok. u can swear really well and you practice all your insults. but have you never had a drink and got behind the wheel?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

if u got drunk and killed yourself i doubt the world is worse off. u sound like you have lots of anger and hate in your heart. my bet is your fat and unattractive, not too good with the ladies and a losing bettor. your death may increase quality of life around you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ok. u can swear really well and you practice all your insults. but have you never had a drink and got behind the wheel?
    Are you admitting to comitting a felony?

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    if u got drunk and killed yourself i doubt the world is worse off. u sound like you have lots of anger and hate in your heart. my bet is your fat and unattractive, not too good with the ladies and a losing bettor. your death may increase quality of life around you.
    So much hate for a stranger like me and then love for a stranger whose stupid actions hurt his family

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

thats not a felony ....... maybe on your 3rd or 4th dui it is one

dumbfukk

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

If those actions led to us being dead and harming out families I'm soooooo sure you'd sing our praises like you are sucking this dumbass' rooster because he's an athlete
    why are you so mad lol

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

yes

i have been smashed and driven a car. should i have? no, i was very lucky multiple times to make it home safely. everyone makes mistakes.

so let me guess you have never done anything illegal? dont even respond because by gambling you are doing something illegal that can harm you or your family if your irresponsible you can lose everything and many people have so before you pass judgement look in the mirror

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    why are you so mad lol
    not mad, just want to point out the hypocrisy of people

"let's wait till the proof comes out before jumping to conclusions"- day of death

"let him rest in piece don't besmirch him"- day of conclusive proof.

He ruined his family. His actions. Guess all you guys attacking me have no problem with idiotic actions destroying families and endangering your and other's lives.

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    yes

i have been smashed and driven a car. Should i have? No, i was very lucky multiple times to make it home safely. Everyone makes mistakes.

So let me guess you have never done anything illegal? Dont even respond because by gambling you are doing something illegal that can harm you or your family if your irresponsible you can lose everything and many people have so before you pass judgement look in the mirror
    lmfao

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    you are right, life has a funny way of coming around

ill speak to people to NOT be stupid in these situations

others can feel sorry for the ones that are stupid, but im not.

life is a statistics problem, and you have to give yourself and your family the best chance to survive.

guarantee you fukks wont tell your kids, its ok mistakes happen if they get pulled over at 16 (or even 21) drunk driving

and i can mother fukkin guarantee you if your 14 year old girl gets killed by a drunk asshole you wont say...have a little heart for the drunk driver..or anyone else DRUNK in that car

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

not mad, just want to point out the hypocrisy of people

"let's wait till the proof comes out before jumping to conclusions"- day of death

"let him rest in piece don't besmirch him"- day of conclusive proof.

He ruined his family. His actions. Guess all you guys attacking me have no problem with idiotic actions destroying families and endangering your and other's lives.
    so just not gonna respond to the fact that you thought it was a felony to drive a car drunk??

idiot

First 12345 Last