JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I can't stand Stephen A Smith

This guy is saving his virginity to Colin Kaepernick. Stephen reminds me of JJ, all talk but then never shows up.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

guy is a race baiter

if rolls were reversed... a white guy would be jobless years ago

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

he's a mouthy little punk who is racist towards non blacks.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

leave race out of it for a second

his comments about gays in NFL and spousal abuse would have sacked most commentators

many believe he is gay

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Skip Bayless did the right thing leaving his ass.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Tired act.

Too me it isn`t a black/white thing.

I like Wilbon a lot. Barkley,awesome. Fat guy, Big Sexy is alright as well.

Loud mouth DB spouting a ridiculous vocabulary. Remember when the Ray Rice incident came to light,
    and Smitty spouted something like " In certain situations, I can understand being aggressive to a woman"
    Gets a slap on the wrist.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He's getting closer and closer to getting fired

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He's getting closer and closer to getting fired
    no hes not
    he jus states facts most of the time and he analyzes issues through a black frame of thought.
    you people are too insensitice to black people to understand thei issues. i understand he can get out of hand but for kap
    hes just using his rights to protest. and because you may feel its wrong doesnt mean that kap doesnt have the right to and he certainly shouldnt get bashed
    most of you here are cowards and dont act in person how you convey your opinion online

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

watched him get shut down by max when whining that kevin durant ruined the upcoming season because the warriors "didnt trade/have to give up anything" to get him. max asked him why he wasnt saying same thing about lebron and bosh going to miami. the stupid look on his face was priceless.

its all about who he is buddies with in nba, apparently he isnt friendly with KD

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    no hes not
    he jus states facts most of the time and he analyzes issues through a black frame of thought.
    you people are too insensitice to black people to understand thei issues. i understand he can get out of hand but for kap
    hes just using his rights to protest. and because you may feel its wrong doesnt mean that kap doesnt have the right to and he certainly shouldnt get bashed
    most of you here are cowards and dont act in person how you convey your opinion online
    now you start the kap debate LOL - talk about a race baiter

i didnt see any here or in media saying kap had no right to do it, people just said he is an idiot

and guess what that is their right

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

no hes not
    No, he's actually a dumb ass I don't listen to who happens to be black. If you like him, good for you. Can't stomach either show at 10am, so I guess I'm racist against Shannon Sharpe also. Oh yeah, I think his beef jerky commercials are a piece of shit also.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

lol uneducated bums

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Me too, I love this thread

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

lol uneducated bums
    You're the one that said we are just a bunch of bigots because we can't stand your idol. I'm just the opposite. I believe that black people can be just as stupid as people from other races. #Dumbasslivesmatter

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

hes full of hate ..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

lol uneducated bums
    Maybe you are right. SAS has a targeted audience. I am not part of that target. You might be.
    How does that make me uneducated or a bum?

I don`t like that clown Leb-retard. Or his jack-ass sidekick. If I am watching any of these talking heads,
    its PTI or The Herd.

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

he's a hater. we can just sum it up to that. -Fin-

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

When Cold Pizza and now First Take first started out it seemed kinda cool, but its hard to listen to the obnoxious loudmouth that early in the morning for too long. He thinks he's always right, chooses teams at the beginning of the year until they have a bad record mid season then he says he choosing someone else, who does that, never seen anyone do that but him. He and Skip didnt respect the athletes on the show, they acted as if that was there chance to show they were mightier, the tables were reversed. Here you have reporters who no doubt envy professional athletes and wished they had been one but now the athletes are retired and seek employment in their field, now they feel they have the upper hand. I used to watch them disrespect and talk down to athletes who work there all the time, cutting them off and telling them theyre wrong about their opinions. Skip wanted more money Espn apparently said no and many were not renewed or fired, Skip's new show is the same exact as First Take, I like listening to Shannon Sharpe a lot more and find myself recently watching Undisputed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    When Cold Pizza and now First Take first started out it seemed kinda cool, but its hard to listen to the obnoxious loudmouth that early in the morning for too long. He thinks he's always right, chooses teams at the beginning of the year until they have a bad record mid season then he says he choosing someone else, who does that, never seen anyone do that but him. He and Skip didnt respect the athletes on the show, they acted as if that was there chance to show they were mightier, the tables were reversed. Here you have reporters who no doubt envy professional athletes and wished they had been one but now the athletes are retired and seek employment in their field, now they feel they have the upper hand. I used to watch them disrespect and talk down to athletes who work there all the time, cutting them off and telling them theyre wrong about their opinions. Skip wanted more money Espn apparently said no and many were not renewed or fired, Skip's new show is the same exact as First Take, I like listening to Shannon Sharpe a lot more and find myself recently watching Undisputed.
    spot on Toler...good post

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

It's no contest. Undisputed is much better. Shannon Sharpe runs circles around skip. Skip and SAS were about even with skip being the contrarian white douchebag. Shannon wipes the floor with any and everybody. He put Joel klatt in his place so fiercely that he hasnt been back.

jjgold

educated people do not even listen or watch these guys

Only the dummies watch

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Stephen should explain why Kaepernick is not winning games when he said that Kaepernick is healthy now to QB and win games.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32858

I like Shannon too . To bad we couldn`t ship Skip back to ESPN for Max .

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

educated people do not even listen or watch these guys

Only the dummies watch
    What do educated people on a gambling forum listen or watch Shershit Holmes? Do tell since you are here more than anyone else and have a comment for every single thread.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    guy is a race baiter

if rolls were reversed... a white guy would be jobless years ago
    agree 100%

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Guy just shouts and acts like everything someone else says is insane.

Morons listen or get mad at him.

Ignore him, and he goes away faster for us

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    What do educated people on a gambling forum listen or watch Shershit Holmes? Do tell since you are here more than anyone else and have a comment for every single thread.

I am smarter than most guys here

Smith is ghetto trash that is all..America use to it

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    It's no contest. Undisputed is much better. Shannon Sharpe runs circles around skip. Skip and SAS were about even with skip being the contrarian white douchebag. Shannon wipes the floor with any and everybody. He put Joel klatt in his place so fiercely that he hasnt been back.
    Omg

Shannon murder Joel klatt that day...that was great TV!!!!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I am smarter than most guys here

Smith is ghetto trash that is all..America use to it
    And how do you know you are smarter than most guys here? You are definitely not a better capper than most guys here and this is a gambling forum. You spend more time posting than anyone else yet you are the authority on what is educated and ghetto.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Omg

Shannon murder Joel klatt that day...that was great TV!!!!!
    Klatt was speechless. He didn't know what hit him. He wanted to talk football after that brow beating.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Stephen has an annoying face I wanna kick.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Stephen had a hard on for Kaepernick starting vs the Bills and look what happened...lol. Stephen A Smith is a hamburger.

CWD
    Update your status

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Guy is an absolute tool. I would like to hear him rip Kap up like he ripped Gabbert up in that vid now that we see that Kap is worthless, as most already knew. It won't happen being Gabbert is white and Kap is black.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Only agreed with him on Kevin Durant going to gsw

Guy is a joke otherwise

12 Last