wavey
    wavey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

if you listened to back to the future 2 you'd be rich

Underdogs have been making a fortune this year if you put some money on due a certain prophetic back to the future 2 movie scene. Ever since oct 21 2015 underdogs have been winning money and
    championships.
    All the underdogs are winning and the top of the ladder teams are cursed thanks to this movie. All have won from almost "a hundred to one shot" and "who'd have thought situations".

NBA - Cleveland won its 1st championship in cleveland sports since 1964 against the top of the ladder golden state. Cleveland sports had to wait 52 years for a championship. Golden state finished with the best record ever and led 3-1 before collapsing. Cleveland won away in game 7 with a huge shot in the final minute giving them the win.
    Golden state where defending champions.

NFL - Denver broncos won against top of the ladder carolina panthers. All the talk was manning was finished only for him to come back just before playoff time. Steph currys favorite nfl team was carolina panthers. The curse was onto carolina.

AFL - Western bulldogs won 1st flag since 1954 after a 62 year wait against the top of the ladder team sydney. Western bulldogs almost looked finished after a heap of injuries and finished 7th on the ladder. Teams who dont make the top 4 dont usually win a flag in the afl.

VFL - Footscray the western bulldogs reserves team won against the top of the ladder team casey.

SANFL - Sturt won against the top of the ladder team eagles.

NEAFL - GWS giants reserves team beat top of the ladder team sydney swans. GWS won is first premiership after finishing on the bottom of the ladder a couple of times in recent years.

WAFL - Peel thunder won against the top of the ladder subiaco. Peel in recent years usually finished on the bottom of the ladder. Subiaco had won the last 2 premierships in a row.

Rugby league - Cronulla won it 1st premiership in 49 years against the top of the ladder melbourne storm.

Rugby league - Holden cup sydney roosters beat penrith who finished on top of the ladder. Penrith led 28-6 at halftime before sydney roosters miraculously came back.
    Penrith where the defending champions.

WNBA - Los angeles sparks won against top of the ladder minnesota lynx in minnesota in game 5 on the buzzer. Minnesota where the defending chaampions.

NCAA Basketball - Villanova won against top of the ladder north carolina on the buzzer winning its first title since 1985 when back to the future is originally set.

So if you just listened to the old man in back to the future and took the underdogs since that scene was supposed to have happened you'd be set up like biff was in back to the future 2.

Now theres just one thing left to top off the year and prediction and it involves the cubs.

Chicago cubs finished the year on top of the ladder and today just won and are heading to the world series. The team waiting in the world series already is cleveland who've never won. Chicago hasn't won since 1908. The old man says cubbies will win the world series. Will the cubs do the impossible and break the trend dating back to oct 21 2015 and be the only top of the ladder team to win this year. Or will it be a curse and all the underdog teams lose to the top of the ladder teams. It will be very interesting.

amazing facts:

Underdogs are 11-0 in the main sports i followed.

All the underogs won against the team that finished on top of the ladder.

4 of the teams that lost where defending champions. Alot of the wins came out of nowhere, involved comebacks or involved last minute wins.

For anyone who thinks it came a year to late...Marty arrived in 2015 to see the cubs won the world series...meaning without a time machine its impossible to get a almanac and have gotten the winners of every major sporting event in usa and australia championship deciders so from that point onwards Oct 21 2015 all you had to do was use the advice for a year and you'd make a fortune.

Good on anyone who used this movie to rake in the cash $$$$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADXs2C4Vmho

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

gotta love those doggies

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

If the Cubs actually won the world series in 2015 then that movie would be accurate.
    Biff in that movie is Donald Trump by the way.
    That movie was close on Trump and Cubs.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

The hell does it have to do with all of the other sports you mentioned.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wish I went Back To The Future

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I wish I went Back To The Future
    why that money

wavey

In a way it is accurate if you where in real life 2015 and wanted a way to make money using that scene as a possible clue to what will happen in sports.

no one has a time machine so no one can go back and put money on the cubbies in 2015..so the only way someone could make money in real life is from oct 21 2015 and for strange things to happen in the future after oct 2015. Going through a 1 year span since then the nba season tipped off on oct 27 2015 and wnba just finished on october 21st 2016 finishing with an amazing streak of all underdogs cashing in and now just the cubbies left to wrap it up. The time continuim will determine how the cubbies go being the team that has to break the trend being the top of the ladder team. There is not even a 1 in 100000000000000000000000 chance that all underdogs can beat top of the ladder teams in a year span in sports and on buzzers or against a team that just broke the league record for wins. The movie helped in that it uses the law of attraction to make things happen. I'd say its pretty accurate about having a almanac that can help predict the future.

wavey

Alot. because marty hears the cubs win the world series and is shocked because they never win he go's and looks for a almanac so he can know whos going to win and gamble his way to riches. Cubbies are a 100-1 shot perhaps to ake his money hed throw some on 100-1 shots and build up his balance quick. If you used the movie lines as a guide and took all the underdogs in sports in a way you have a almanac to whos going to win all year long. I've followed it all year long and been laughing my way to the bank seeing miracles happen. Had my best year gambling by a long way.

wavey

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    The hell does it have to do with all of the other sports you mentioned.
    Alot. Because Marty hears the Cubs win the world series and is shocked because they never win he go's and looks for a almanac so he can know who's going to win and gamble his way to riches. Cubbies are a 100-1 shot so perhaps to make his money he'd throw some on 100-1 shots and build up his balance quick. If you used the movie lines as a guide and took all the underdogs in sports in a way you have a almanac to whos going to win all year long. I've followed it all year long and been laughing my way to the bank seeing miracles happen. Had my best year gambling by a long way.

wavey

For anyone thats interested and to show how even more impossible it all is and in a way the movies right:

Chicago cubs v cleveland indians world series baseball has chicago with home field and start favs.

This whole 100-1 stuff all started on oct 27 2015 in the nba with chicago hosting cleveland. Thesame week the old man said about ll this wish he had some money to throw on cubbies stuff.

chicago bullls won by 2 over cleveland cavs.

On a side note chicago didnt cover as 4 pt favs. Atlanta didnt cover at home to detroit. Golden state the was the only team that covered and where the 1st team cursed in sports for the year.

wavey

old man was right...cubbies won the world series for the first time in 108 years breaking sports longes drought.

Like all other sporting events since oct 21 2015 it went to game 7 and the final inning..was easy money ..put my highest amount on baseball thanks to the back to the future movie.

Cubs where the only team that won after finishing the sporting season on top of the ladder.

The first game of the nba regular season starting oct 27 2015 same week from back to the future 2 had chicago bulls hosting cleveland with chicago winning by 2 97 95. cleveland cavs would came back from a 3-1 deficit against gs in the final.

Chicago are the first team to come back from a 3-1 deficit since 1985 the year back to the future 2 was set.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Dont forget Leicester City in Soccer

Hopefully my Leafs win next

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Back To The Future 2 was a year early though on both the Cubs and Trump/Clinton.