gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

pavy you may as well give us your entire mush card

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17555

And Jeff Fisher well on his way to Yet another 7-9/8-8 type season and yet the MOFO continues to have a HC Job Meanwhile other Coaches get Canned for winning more. Again How the fk does Fisher still have a Job and at $7.5 Mill Per Season TOO!! 2nd or 3rd Highest Paid Coach!! Its like WTF!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    And Jeff Fisher well on his way to Yet another 7-9/8-8 type season and yet the MOFO continues to have a HC Job Meanwhile other Coaches get Canned for winning more. Again How the fk does Fisher still have a Job and at $7.5 Mill Per Season TOO!! 2nd or 3rd Highest Paid Coach!! Its like WTF!!
    Tell us how you really feel

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

I took giants in game so im glad they won but damn case keenum is straight TRASH that team is going nowhere with him why dont they atleast give jarred goff a chance?? I heard he sucks but can he really be worse?? And fisher still being coach is a joke

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    wow the refs are refusing to call pass interference against the Giants at the end of this game.
    They refused to call it throughout the game against both squads. At least they were consistent.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

that 2nd half sucked had the Rams

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    I took giants in game so im glad they won but damn case keenum is straight TRASH that team is going nowhere with him why dont they atleast give jarred goff a chance?? I heard he sucks but can he really be worse?? And fisher still being coach is a joke
    It isn't always the QBs fault. At least half those picks weren't on him. One donked off Austin's hands and another Quick didn't run the hot route fade.

First 12