t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Rocket you dumbfukk you're so worried about me. I love it. Keep following me around like a puppy dog.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Rocket you dumbfukk you're so worried about me. I love it. Keep following me around like a puppy dog.
    says the jerkoff that follows every one of my post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    says the jerkoff that follows every one of my post
    Every one of your posts? Lol okay guy. You and I have interacted like 3 times on this site.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I just checked in to the site for the first time today and said Congrats Man!

What's the matter with you wizzle? Are you upset with me, cause you can't pick winners?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I just checked in to the site for the first time today and said Congrats Man!

What's the matter with you wizzle? Are you upset with me, cause you can't pick winners?
    Are you on here 18 hours a day because you can't get laid? We all know the answer to that is a resounding YES.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Are you on here 18 hours a day because you can't get laid? We all know the answer to that is a resounding YES.
    My posting history says otherwise ...and I just looked at yours and I gotta tell ya...if that's how long it takes for you to find a fkng WINNER, then we definitely have a problem HOUSTON!

First 12