unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    These umps have been on the tribe all series.
    Laker, this is why I only had 4 plays, including this one, the whole season. Looking like a split 2-2 this year

I doubt I will watch another game. Players already having trouble hitting and the ump calling pitches all over the fukin place making them swing at rediculous stuff because they can't even be sure he isn't going to ring them up. They need to get those bots calling balls and strikes so hitters don't have to wonder anymore. This is pathetic.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Totally agreed. They have that box and it shows balls and umps are like" no indians must win"

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Totally agreed. They have that box and it shows balls and umps are like" no indians must win"
    Even indians hitters got rung up on pitches 5 inches inside. That at bat in the 6th for that Indians guy. 3-0 count all not close then next 2 pitches the same, not even close but both called strikes. Completely changes the at bat. This ump single handedly stopped a Jays rally in 2 different innings by changing the strike zone after 2 strikes

unde0087
    Did we win?

I don't mind admitting if I am on the wrong side or take a loss but when refs or umps take over the game in a way that fuks me, not to say this would have went over the total, I can't stand it. My ass is very chapped right now laker

I am giving myself the leetreaper famous post in every losing thread

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ump strike zone cost me. fukkin bull

junior1790
    junior1790's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1861

On to the cubs game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see that all of the crybabies are out in force. You people are the worst f**king crybabies that I have ever seen. Not a man amongst you. You lost your ass. Plain and simple. It was not even close. Toronto got what it deserved. You fools got what you deserve.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I see that all of the crybabies are out in force. You people are the worst f**king crybabies that I have ever seen. Not a man amongst you. You lost your ass. Plain and simple. It was not even close. Toronto got what it deserved. You fools got what you deserve.
    Daddy, do me a favor stay the fuk out of any thread I make. I don't care what a limp dik fuk up like yourself has to say about anything let alone anything to do with gambling. Thanks in advance

First 12