BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are you f**king people totally ignorant. One "Group of 5" team is GUARANTEED to play in the Cotton, Orange, or one of the Playoff Bowl Games. GUARANTEED idiots. That means GUARANTEED. That meas one of the following teams will play in a Major Bowl Game: Boise State, Western Michigan, or the AAC Champion. I will throw in San Diego State as a long shot. Now does ANYONE in here dare challenge me on this? ANYONE? Put your money where your mouths are.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you f**king people totally ignorant. One "Group of 5" team is GUARANTEED to play in the Cotton, Orange, or one of the Playoff Bowl Games. GUARANTEED idiots. That means GUARANTEED. That meas one of the following teams will play in a Major Bowl Game: Boise State, Western Michigan, or the AAC Champion. I will throw in San Diego State as a long shot. Now does ANYONE in here dare challenge me on this? ANYONE? Put your money where your mouths are.
    hate to go against 100% guaranteed but what odds will you offer on this? we can set this up in points forum. something to watch and obviously some free points for you. give me an offer I cant refuse.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

No one is saying otherwise......did you even read a single post in this thread?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    hate to go against 100% guaranteed but what odds will you offer on this? we can set this up in points forum. something to watch and obviously some free points for you. give me an offer I cant refuse.
    He is right. The highest ranked Group of Five champion (AAC, C-USA, MAC, Mountain West, and Sun Belt) is guaranteed a New Years Six bid (assuming that team is not in Playoff).
    Last edited by LT Profits; 10-17-16 at 09:40 PM. Reason: TEAM IS not in Playoff

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    He is right. The highest ranked Group of Five champion (AAC, C-USA, MAC, Mountain West, and Sun Belt) is guaranteed a New Years Six bid (assuming that ream in not in Playoff).
    what's a ream?!...

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    what's a ream?!...
    My eyelids are getting heavy.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Actually I agree with that statement. Right now I would make WMU a neutral -3 favorite over Boise.
    Id take Boise anyday of the week in that situation LT.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

when baylor runs table how are they passed up ? even w/o conf championship come on

ok st
    @texas
    @OU
    @tex tech
    tcu
    k state
    @west va

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    when baylor runs table how are they passed up ? even w/o conf championship come on

ok st
    @texas
    @OU
    @tex tech
    tcu
    k state
    @west va
    Big 12 has no chance unless one of top contenders from other major conference slips up. Bog 12 is the worst of the 5 major conferences this year. If Washington loses a game, committee would probably still have two or three non-champions from power conferences ahead of Big 12 champion in pecking order.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Big 12 has no chance unless one of top contenders from other major conference slips up. Bog 12 is the worst of the 5 major conferences this year. If Washington loses a game, committee would probably still have two or three non-champions from power conferences ahead of Big 12 champion in pecking order.
    Baylor will lose at least 2 of those games probably. If they don't, maybe they'll be in the convo but their OOC was horrible

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Baylor will lose at least 2 of those games probably. If they don't, maybe they'll be in the convo but their OOC was horrible
    Baylor loves to throw in as many cupcakes as they can. They never learn, shit half of the smaller conferences have tougher schedules.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

i dont know call me crazy i think they sweep that back end schedule they like # 3

and not even the last team in

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

He is right. The highest ranked Group of Five champion (AAC, C-USA, MAC, Mountain West, and Sun Belt) is guaranteed a New Years Six bid (assuming that team is not in Playoff).
    Maybe Im confused what he is claiming is a lock

Isnt he saying one of those non big conf teams he lists is a 100% lock to play in the semi final bowls dec 31st (peach or fiesta), or the cotton (jan 2nd) or the Orange (Dec 30th)? I just dont see that as a lock but maybe Im missing something.

one of those 4 bowl games specifically. not every game over the long new years weekend? Or does me mean any of the big 6 bowl games?

LT Profits

Isnt he saying one of those non big conf teams he lists is a 100% lock to play in the semi final bowls dec 31st (peach or fiesta), or the cotton (jan 2nd) or the Orange (Dec 30th)? I just dont see that as a lock but maybe Im missing something.

one of those 4 bowl games specifically. not every game over the long new years weekend? Or does me mean any of the big 6 bowl games?
    No he is saying in EITHER a New Year's Six Bowl OR the Playoff ones, although the 100% lock is it will be in the Cotton Bowl.

LT Profits

Actually, make my answer YES, that is what he is saying since the national semifinals are both part of the New Year's Six. But again, it will 100% be the Cotton Bowl since the Group of Five won't be in the Playoffs and the other three New Year's Six Bowls (Orange, Rose, OutbackSugar) all have conference tie-ins.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 10-19-16 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Sugar not Outback

LT Profits

LT's fearless New Year's Six predictions entering Week 8

Code:
    Peach	Alabama     	Washington
    Fiesta	Ohio State	Clemson
    Cotton	Wisconsin	Boise State
    Orange	Louisville	Nebraska
    Rose   	Utah          	Michigan
    Sugar 	TexasA&M	Baylor

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Before I take all of your points, let me make myself perfectly clear. One Conference Champion from the group of 5 will play in one of these games: Cotton (the biggest chance), or Orange (against an ACC winner). The Rose and Sugar get the highest ranking teams from the Pac 12 and Big 10 (Rose) and the Big 12 (-2) and SEC (Sugar). The Peach and Fiesta Bowl get the playoffs this year. As LT stated, the Cotton Bowl is almost a 100% guarantee because the Orange will take a Big 10 team to go along with the best ACC team they can find. Still care to wager? If so, the wager is 2500 points.

LT Profits

Before I take all of your points, let me make myself perfectly clear. One Conference Champion from the group of 5 will play in one of these games: Cotton (the biggest chance), or Orange (against an ACC winner). The Rose and Sugar get the highest ranking teams from the Pac 12 and Big 10 (Rose) and the Big 12 (-2) and SEC (Sugar). The Peach and Fiesta Bowl get the playoffs this year. As LT stated, the Cotton Bowl is almost a 100% guarantee because the Orange will take a Big 10 team to go along with the best ACC team they can find. Still care to wager? If so, the wager is 2500 points.
    If Washington makes the Playoff, Rose Bowl gets cheapened having to take Utah as of now. Utes should barely be on fringe of Top 20 when first Playoff Ratings come out after Week 9.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Still a chance Houston can sneak in New Years 6 by beating Louisville or pushing them. Navy isn't above dropping two games. Question comes down to can Houston stay ranked above Western Mich & Boise with two losses? It could be close especially if OU wins the Big 12

First 12