View Poll Results: Have you changed your mind or staying with your original choice?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Changed to Hillary

2 2.82%
  • Changed to Trump

3 4.23%
  • Still Hillary

17 23.94%
  • Still Trump

40 56.34%
  • Undecided

9 12.68%
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Klc none of these polls include voting for a women I honestly feel most won't vote for a women
    Maybe not the weak women in the South who get oppressed by their hillbilly husbands but the rest of the Country will get in line for Mrs Clinton.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    dont be mad - run out of foodstamps?
    u sound like another one of those 20 thousand dollar a year republicans

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

550% more Syrian refugees.

When the next attack happens in front of you, lets see what you super libs have to say. I walk around the subways in Manhattan eyes wide open while swat teams walk around with bomb sniffing dogs.

We'll be very safe under Hillary though...
    Aren't you worried about going to the movie theaters, universities, federal buildings, elementary schools, high schools, churches, etc. Those are places that white US born citizens committed mass murders.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Refugees being dangerous is certainly a popular opinion; fortunately, there's no data to justify it. Terrorists aren't dumb, and it doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense to use such visible people to act when there are much more suitable, less visible citizens in place who are sympathetic to the US terrorizing a region and people they identify with.
    The US "terrorizing" a region....interesting

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Aren't you worried about going to the movie theaters, universities, federal buildings, elementary schools, high schools, churches, etc. Those are places that white US born citizens committed mass murders.
    typical liberal a-hole just not getting it. they are not "terrorists" that we are at war against. Serial killers/murderers will always exist.

these ISIS animals are barbaric monsters chopping off peoples heads and attacking the innocent in the name of their God as they go to war with our country

you liberals are so brainwashed and lack common sense its scary...

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

The US "terrorizing" a region....interesting
    There's no more accurate way to describe meddling with the affairs of other countries, violating their sovereignty because we don't like the people they choose, engaging in collateral-damage inducing attacks which kill far more innocents than die at the hands of terrorists. By numbers, the US kills more innocent men women and children than the terrorism everyone's so afraid of; it's not even close, and there's nothing gained from it (unless you count lucrative contracts for the military-industrial complex, or the perpetual campaign platform of 'security' from the threat we continue to encourage and motivate).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruceBRUCEbruce

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

typical liberal a-hole just not getting it. they are not "terrorists" that we are at war against. Serial killers/murderers will always exist.

these ISIS animals are barbaric monsters chopping off peoples heads and attacking the innocent in the name of their God as they go to war with our country

you liberals are so brainwashed and lack common sense its scary...
    I thought the Syrian refugees are fleeing from those ISIS animals which are barbaric monsters. Why are you scared of people that are fleeing from the barbaric monsters?

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    There's no more accurate way to describe meddling with the affairs of other countries, violating their sovereignty because we don't like the people they choose, engaging in collateral-damage inducing attacks which kill far more innocents than die at the hands of terrorists. By numbers, the US kills more innocent men women and children than the terrorism everyone's so afraid of; it's not even close, and there's nothing gained from it (unless you count lucrative contracts for the military-industrial complex, or the perpetual campaign platform of 'security' from the threat we continue to encourage and motivate).
    maybe they shouldnt of attacked us on 9/11 and we wouldnt have gotten this far.
    i agree that we need to stop fighting wars for others; its time america starts worrying about our own. its disgusting whats going on.

sounds to me like youre not that worried about terrorists and you kind of hate the US. thats the vibe im getting.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

I thought the Syrian refugees are fleeing from those ISIS animals which are barbaric monsters. Why are you scared of people that are fleeing from the barbaric monsters?
    wow - im speechless.

stick to trolling people in Players Talk bud. you're either a brainwashed lib or you're just braindead.

but you know what - you're prob right. all those syrians we let in are good people and we dont have to worry about any of them being anti-american.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

OK. So the ISIS are fleeing Syria to come to the US to kill us. And they are going to rigorous background checking by the US government before allowed to come. I hope we catch them. Maybe we are setting them a trap?

Thor4140

BY the way fellas this poll is about as reliable as a Fox News poll lol. A bunch of redneck racist posters on this site, who ya think they would vote for . Trump slammed every single Republican u douchebags were in love with before to win the nomination. Most with Democratic views. Now you all love Trump. What u clowns are, are a bunch of pathetic country killers. Actually you shouldn't be allowed to vote. "If der is an R next to dem name Millie you bet we dem pull dat lever."

Thor4140

Pavy Fox News doesn't talk about those instances. It is Isis 24-7. It is why these assholes are so scared.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

OK. So the ISIS are fleeing Syria to come to the US to kill us. And they are going to rigorous background checking by the US government before allowed to come. I hope we catch them. Maybe we are setting them a trap?
    yeah "rigorous".....

let me as you pavy - do you think its a good thing that she wants to increase syrian refugees from 10,000 to 65,000? if so, please explain the good you see out of them coming into our country with all thats going on right now.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    BY the way fellas this poll is about as reliable as a Fox News poll lol. A bunch of redneck racist posters on this site, who ya think they would vote for . Trump slammed every single Republican u douchebags were in love with before to win the nomination. Most with Democratic views. Now you all love Trump. What u clowns are, are a bunch of pathetic country killers. Actually you shouldn't be allowed to vote. "If der is an R next to dem name Millie you bet we dem pull dat lever."
    yeah b/c obama isnt racist. hes a liberal so he must love all.
    wake up dummy...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

ok im done posting about this shit - my wife is looking at me like im crazy arguing with a bunch of lefty libs on a message board. haha

you all will get what you want as im sure she'll get in.

back to sports which is why im on this site anyway.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

yeah "rigorous".....

let me as you pavy - do you think its a good thing that she wants to increase syrian refugees from 10,000 to 65,000? if so, please explain the good you see out of them coming into our country with all thats going on right now.
    Maybe one benefit will be once they get back on their feet and ISIS is gone for good from Syria they will go back and rebuild their country from the ruins. Refugees want to go back home. They are not immigrants.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

maybe they shouldnt of attacked us on 9/11 and we wouldnt have gotten this far.
    i agree that we need to stop fighting wars for others; its time america starts worrying about our own. its disgusting whats going on.

sounds to me like youre not that worried about terrorists and you kind of hate the US. thats the vibe im getting.
    9/11 came after about 50 years of us messing with them and not-so-subtly overthrowing their chosen leaders to prop up corrupt ones who we preferred. We weren't just minding our business when it came out of the blue; we were sending a pretty clear message that we didn't believe they should have the self-governance we fought for centuries prior. We founded the country and killed a bunch of redcoats because we were pissed about being taxed with adequate self-determination; is it really a shocker that half a century of blatant meddling would piss off some people enough to want to hurt us?

I don't hate the US...for all it's failings, it's still one of the best places to be. How long that continues, with a citizenry that doesn't care about the parts of Constitution they don't agree with, and who can't even think critically for the 30 minutes or so required to know both major party candidates are terrible, is anyone's guess. When it comes to our idiotic, unethical tendency to spend money we don't have killing people who aren't a threat to us because some other guys took revenge for innocents we previously killed, then yeah....much like the rest of the sane world, I hate our foreign policy.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Maybe one benefit will be once they get back on their feet and ISIS is gone for good from Syria they will go back and rebuild their country from the ruins. Refugees want to go back home. They are not immigrants.
    i tried my best not to look or reply but this post is just mind blowing.

your professors or liberal parents must have really did a number on you. the fact that you think these syrians will come into this country approved by hillary, and then we'll send them back when the coast is clear is ignorance on your part.

newsflash - libs want all these people in our country so that they get the votes - hillary does not give 2 shits about the women/children of syria. you provide free food, medical etc and the votes come in as they will in a few weeks.

go back to syria - wow...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Wow Hillary wants 10,000 votes, from people who can't vote before or after the election. So she is going to bring voters from Syria who don't speak English. Women and children. You got to stop drinking late.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

your professors or liberal parents must have really did a number on you. the fact that you think these syrians will come into this country approved by hillary, and then we'll send them back when the coast is clear is ignorance on your part.

newsflash - libs want all these people in our country so that they get the votes - hillary does not give 2 shits about the women/children of syria. you provide free food, medical etc and the votes come in as they will in a few weeks.

Hate to tell ya but Obama is already bringing in Syrian refugees just in case Hillary doesn't get in.

Some good news though. Congress is working on a law to take away from the president the ability to bring in
    war refugees. He/ she has to go through congress first. Whether it passes w/o veto, we shall see.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Wow Hillary wants 10,000 votes, from people who can't vote before or after the election. So she is going to bring voters from Syria who don't speak English. Women and children. You got to stop drinking late.
    i dont drink.

are you thinking before you write or maybe you're really this ignorant? its the liberal movement that she and others who promote open borders/immigration etc care about. some of these people who dont speak English now will some day, and these children will one day become adults and certainly speak english after going to school on the taxpayers.

are you white/black/hispanic? male/female? age?

im really curious to understand where youre coming from with this logic.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

its so easy to come to this country "rigorous" is a joke

in fact, i dont believe they even have to pay fees anymore if they are refugees

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i dont drink.

are you thinking before you write or maybe you're really this ignorant? its the liberal movement that she and others who promote open borders/immigration etc care about. some of these people who dont speak English now will some day, and these children will one day become adults and certainly speak english after going to school on the taxpayers.

hes from brokedikk greece lmao

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

all for votes, so obvious, democratic party will always have the president and at least 2/3 of the senate and house within 20 years if said path continues

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

What is your policy on legal immigration? What is someone who wants to immigrate to the US supposed to do? You don't want refugees, Muslims, blacks, Hispanic or Asian since they don't speak English. Europeans have to speak English but not with accent cause you won't understand. So basically an immigrant for you has to be white and speak fluent English with an American accent preferably from the state you are from.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    hes from brokedikk greece lmao
    im arguing with a liberal from Greece.

yeah, im done with this political shit on SBR. haha

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

What is your policy on legal immigration? What is someone who wants to immigrate to the US supposed to do? You don't want refugees, Muslims, blacks, Hispanic or Asian since they don't speak English. Europeans have to speak English but not with accent cause you won't understand. So basically an immigrant for you has to be white and speak fluent English with an American accent preferably from the state you are from.
    black, hispanic, asian?

wtf are you talking about....

bottom line is the brakes need to put on for whats coming here from the Middle East. That is Americas greatest threat. Not some sociopath who got picked on in HS and decided to shoot up his classroom.

Thor4140

i dont drink.

maybe u should

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    all for votes, so obvious, democratic party will always have the president and at least 2/3 of the senate and house within 20 years if said path continues
    At pace ...there's no way in the world this could go on for 20 years for that to even happen... what values will be upheld? What laws and ethics will hold? Leaving corruption to fester and weed out what is good...

if we dont get some real constitutionalist, that love our freedoms, our country on the ticket in the future, pure disaster will be ahead...

First 123