pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    I just don't buy the Fox News BS about rigged elections. There is no evidence and supporting the notion leads people to lose faith in the system, maybe that is what Trump wants. If he can't win, he wants to burn the whole thing down. That is what you are supporting...an unAmerican traitor.
    Don't support trump clown you know that there is evidence all over the internet about Hillary rigging the democratic nominee in her favor what makes you think the same people who helped her get that wouldn't help her against trump?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Don't support trump clown you know that there is evidence all over the internet about Hillary rigging the democratic nominee in her favor what makes you think the same people who helped her get that wouldn't help her against trump?
    So post some of your "evidence". Amazing she can rig an election run by Mike Pence's administration, when he is the governor and she isn't even holding elected office. You don't even know how elections in this country work do you?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    So post some of your "evidence". Amazing she can rig an election run by Mike Pence's administration, when he is the governor and she isn't even holding elected office. You don't even know how elections in this country work do you?
    Are u denying she conspired with the head of the dnc to favor her in getting the democrat nominee ?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

It has been clear that Hilary will be the next president since 2014.

What is funny is that some people still​ think otherwise.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    It has been clear that Hilary will be the next president since 2014.

What is funny is that some people still​ think otherwise.
    True

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah vote because you feel it's your duty who the fuk do you vote for if you don't like a candidate just vote just because? today I voted just because I felt I had to pick a side because if I didn't I would feel un American shut up
    Everyone is mesmerized by the big presidential elections, but it's the smaller local races that has the largest impact
    on yourself. You don't have to vote for the pres at all. The small ones determine your state taxes, local taxes and
    property taxes.

There are many nations who would love to have your right to vote.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Do you want to gamble a war?? Then vote Hillary.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201610...375&tab=videos

First 12