unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Dukies!!!!!!

Laugh my ass off if they pull the upset

unde0087
    Did we win?

Unreal, not sure why the kid was trying to block the kick when ville doesn't even have a kicker that can make a 35 yarder

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

took duke plus 35 in BTP this week. think louy is over rated and so is lamar other than his running ability. come up against a top 5 defense and he will be exposed for what he is a glorified running back

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Unreal, not sure why the kid was trying to block the kick when ville doesn't even have a kicker that can make a 35 yarder
    That was brutal. How do you rough the kicker?? Running into the kicker would have been okay but he rolled him up way after the kick. Fukking heartbreaker. I really think Duke was going to give them a run.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What an idiot. The kids in biochemical engineering class will be laughing at him Monday

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    took duke plus 35 in BTP this week. think louy is over rated and so is lamar other than his running ability. come up against a top 5 defense and he will be exposed for what he is a glorified running back
    I did as well

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That was brutal. How do you rough the kicker?? Running into the kicker would have been okay but he rolled him up way after the kick. Fukking heartbreaker. I really think Duke was going to give them a run.
    The dumbest part about it was Ville kicker is fukin awful as well as even if he makes it they still can win with a TD. The only thing that can end the game for Duke is a roughing call.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

You guys are so funny. Duke was the right call here (I had them at 35.5) but Louisville is NOT overrated. Duke played to cover the spread. If Radcliffe holds on to that fumble in the 2H, Louisville goes up 14 and probably wins a ho-hum game by 21 points or more

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    You guys are so funny. Duke was the right call here (I had them at 35.5) but Louisville is NOT overrated. Duke played to cover the spread. If Radcliffe holds on to that fumble in the 2H, Louisville goes up 14 and probably wins a ho-hum game by 21 points or more
    I didn't say they were overrated, just said Duke had a very good chance to win or at least tie the game. The bum kicker missed the kick. Duke had even more momentum, good field position, and Ville on the ropes. And that kid bailed them out

TPowell

I didn't say they were overrated, just said Duke had a very good chance to win or at least tie the game. The bum kicker missed the kick. Duke had even more momentum, good field position, and Ville on the ropes. And that kid bailed them out
    Very true on all counts. I can't believe we actually tried that FG OR that dumbass reverse that set us back to 2nd and 17 after Lamar was ROLLING over that defense

unde0087
    Did we win?

Very true on all counts. I can't believe we actually tried that FG OR that dumbass reverse that set us back to 2nd and 17 after Lamar was ROLLING over that defense
    Ya some questionable play calls late, although you have to hand it to Duke. Minus that bone head play at the end they had a good game plan, stuck to it, and their defense played well.

TPowell

Ya some questionable play calls late, although you have to hand it to Duke. Minus that bone head play at the end they had a good game plan, stuck to it, and their defense played well.
    They did what you have to do against Lamar, which is make him beat you with short throws with pressure on him. He just didn't execute very well tonight, but I've saw him light that defensive style up before. I think we needed to line up and run the ball more passionately, but thats just me.

unde0087
    Did we win?

They did what you have to do against Lamar, which is make him beat you with short throws with pressure on him. He just didn't execute very well tonight, but I've saw him light that defensive style up before. I think we needed to line up and run the ball more passionately, but thats just me.
    I agree, Lamar is going to get injured running sideline to sideline one of these times. Way too much trying to extend plays. Someone is going to light his ass up on the back end of one of those

TPowell

I agree, Lamar is going to get injured running sideline to sideline one of these times. Way too much trying to extend plays. Someone is going to light his ass up on the back end of one of those
    I still haven't figured out how he's made it so far in his career. It all boils down to 2 things I suppose. He's a lot physically stronger and bigger than you see on camera and he's impossible to square up a hit on. He may get hurt next week, but he's just so slippery that he rarely takes big hits, if ever.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I still haven't figured out how he's made it so far in his career. It all boils down to 2 things I suppose. He's a lot physically stronger and bigger than you see on camera and he's impossible to square up a hit on. He may get hurt next week, but he's just so slippery that he rarely takes big hits, if ever.
    You can only turn you back to the defense so many times until someone sizes you up.