No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Why not a ridiculously successful global businessman, who cannot be bought by interest groups, and who really truly cares about this country?
    I really couldn't care less about his shortcomings as a person, though he obviously has some huge character flaws and weaknesses that make me question his abilities as a leader.

What I do care about: he seems to know next to nothing about anything outside of the business realm. The debates have been an embarrassment. He says nothing about anything, because he knows nothing. Just makes it up as he goes. I'm OK with a morally-flawed person in the White House - hell, that describes most of our Presidents anyway - but this guy is a moron who only appeals to the uneducated masses.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    You see Americans all over the place who tell stories of Trump helping them throughout the years. People everywhere in the country think he will do an awesome job, people ready for a hero to rise up, so to speak.
    Good god.

What?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Why is it that everyone assumes if you hate Trump, you support Hillary?

She's a corrupt, amoral scumbag.

When I ask Trump supporters why they back him, they rip Clinton. Then I ask them to be specific about why they like Trump instead, and they use the same vague gibberish language Trump uses.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I really couldn't care less about his shortcomings as a person, though he obviously has some huge character flaws and weaknesses that make me question his abilities as a leader.

What I do care about: he seems to know next to nothing about anything outside of the business realm. The debates have been an embarrassment. He says nothing about anything, because he knows nothing. Just makes it up as he goes. I'm OK with a morally-flawed person in the White House - hell, that describes most of our Presidents anyway - but this guy is a moron who only appeals to the uneducated masses.
    I'm highly educated, with 2 advanced degrees, and I'll be voting Trump. Not because of his character, but because of his business acumen and his stance on issues important to me. The way I see it...

Trump will:
    -Build a wall, decreasing illegal immigration.
    -Renegotiate trade deals, which are antiquated and no longer favor the U.S.
    -Protect 2nd amendment rights
    -Limit and extremely vet incoming refugees from ISIS-ran areas of the world. (If I offered you a bowl of delicious M&Ms but told you 1 or 2 are poisonous and will kill you - are you gonna grab a handful and dig in??
    -Lower corporate tax rate from highest in the world to below-average (thus enticing companies to move to U.S. and/or stay)

Clinton will:
    -Increase inflow of Syrian refugees thus gauranteeing ISIS terrorists entering the U.S.
    -Strip American citizens of their 2nd amendment right (except for government)
    -Continue pay-to-play policies and making corrupt deals with foreign gov
    -Increase funding for abortion
    -Increase taxes on middle class, upper-class, corporations
    -Have anyone interfering with her political goals killed
    -Wear pantsuits

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

When I ask Trump supporters why they back him, they rip Clinton. Then I ask them to be specific about why they like Trump instead, and they use the same vague gibberish language Trump uses.
    I like Trump. He will get sh*t done and appoint actual judges to the supreme court - not activists. His policies will be pro-business. No women will be harmed in the process.

Next we have Hillary. ....
    “An honest public servant can't become rich in politics.” — Harry Truman

Bill and Hill are worth $250,000,000 and neither has ever had a job. How the fuk does one even hesitate to vote Trump?

Please answer me that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm highly educated, with 2 advanced degrees, and I'll be voting Trump. Not because of his character, but because of his business acumen and his stance on issues important to me. The way I see it...

Trump will:
    -Build a wall, decreasing illegal immigration.
    -Renegotiate trade deals, which are antiquated and no longer favor the U.S.
    -Protect 2nd amendment rights
    -Limit and extremely vet incoming refugees from ISIS-ran areas of the world. (If I offered you a bowl of delicious M&Ms but told you 1 or 2 are poisonous and will kill you - are you gonna grab a handful and dig in??
    -Lower corporate tax rate from highest in the world to below-average (thus enticing companies to move to U.S. and/or stay)
    The "wall" is all talk. So is keeping out Muslims and other minorities. He throws a bunch of shit at the wall and hope it sticks when it comes to that, and he'll be forced to play nice and soften his stance if actually elected President (which isn't going to happen anyway). He's already gone from an all-out ban to "extreme vetting."

Second-amendment rights are not under siege. That's all hyperbole. The best our government will be able to come up with is tougher background checks, which are needed anyway.

You can't un-ring the bell with enticing U.S. companies to stay. Cheaper labor is elsewhere.

Clinton will:
    -Increase inflow of Syrian refugees thus gauranteeing ISIS terrorists entering the U.S.
    -Strip American citizens of their 2nd amendment right (except for government)
    -Continue pay-to-play policies and making corrupt deals with foreign gov
    -Increase funding for abortion
    -Have anyone interfering with her political goals killed
    -Wear pantsuits
    Do you have any proof of any of these "talking points," other than the last one? I didn't think so.

I'm not voting for either one of these loons, but come on, man.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I like Trump. He will get sh*t done and appoint actual judges to the supreme court - not activists. His policies will be pro-business. No women will be harmed in the process.

Next we have Hillary. ....
    “An honest public servant can't become rich in politics.” — Harry Truman

Bill and Hill are worth $250,000,000 and neither has ever had a job. How the fuk does one even hesitate to vote Trump?

Please answer me that.
    He will "get shit done." WTF does that mean? The POTUS must figure out a way to work with our Congress, work with foreign leaders from around the world, etc. That's the way a true leader operates. He/she doesn't have the kind of power to just wave a magic wand and get everything they want. It doesn't work that way, despite what he falsely promises his supporters in order to sucker them into a vote. Trump has been completely non-specific about any and everything, because he's completely out of his league on everything other than the economy.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about: Trump supporters can't make it through one post without bashing Hillary. I even said so in the post you quoted, and you still couldn't resist. Hating Hillary is not a reason to vote for Trump. You vote for a candidate, not against the other one. Do you think Trump has been - or ever will be - an "honest public servant"? GTFO with that nonsense.

I don't need to be reminded of how awful Hillary is. We are all well aware.
    Last edited by No coincidences; 10-13-16 at 05:33 PM.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

You can't un-ring the bell with enticing U.S. companies to stay. Cheaper labor is elsewhere.

Do you have any proof of any of these "talking points," other than the last one? I didn't think so.
    The corporate tax rate is about companies' headquarters. Has nothing - ZERO - to do with labor costs. Burger King didn't merge with Tim Hortons becuase of cheap labor on Canada - it's all about the tax rate.

And yes, Hillary committed to 500% increase of Syrian refugees. And she's attacked the 2nd amendment her whole career.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

He will "get shit done." WTF does that mean? The POTUS must figure out a way to work with our Congress, work with foreign leaders from around the world, etc. That's the way a true leader operates. He/she doesn't have the kind of power to just wave a magic wand and get everything they want. It doesn't work that way, despite what he falsely promises his supporters in order to sucker them into a vote. Trump has been completely non-specific about any and everything, because he's completely out of his league on everything other than the economy.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about: Trump supporters can't make it through one post without bashing Hillary. I even said so in the post you quoted, and you still couldn't resist. Hating Hillary is not a reason to vote for Trump. You vote for a candidate, not against the other one. Do you think Trump has been - or ever will be - an "honest public servant"? GTFO with that nonsense.

word

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Trump will:
    -decrease illegal immigration. (end catch and release) wall will not happen
    -Renegotiate trade deals, which are antiquated and no longer favor the U.S. (BIG CHECK)
    -Protect 2nd amendment rights (likely)
    -Limit and extremely vet incoming refugees from ISIS-ran areas of the world. (If I offered you a bowl of delicious M&Ms but told you 1 or 2 are poisonous and will kill you - are you gonna grab a handful and dig in?? great m and m analogy also agree
    -Lower corporate tax rate from highest in the world to below-average (thus enticing companies to move to U.S. and/or stay) (iffy)

Clinton will:
    -Increase inflow of Syrian refugees thus gauranteeing ISIS terrorists entering the U.S. (for sure)
    -Strip American citizens of their 2nd amendment right (except for government) (tougher to obtain guns)
    -Continue pay-to-play policies and making corrupt deals with foreign gov (yep)
    -Increase funding for abortion (maybe not)
    -Have anyone interfering with he
    r political goals killed (if she needs to)
    -Wear pantsuits
    pretty much agree with dom, add war with russia with clinton

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The corporate tax rate is about companies' headquarters. Has nothing - ZERO - to do with labor costs. Burger King didn't merge with Tim Hortons becuase of cheap labor on Canada - it's all about the tax rate.
    What do you think is going to happen if the corporate tax rate is cut? Trickle-down economics? How did that work out for us the first time around?

And yes, Hillary committed to 500% increase of Syrian refugees. And she's attacked the 2nd amendment her whole career.
    I'm not saying there won't be changes when it comes to gun laws, but the Second Amendment is not under siege. Simply scare tactics and big talk by politicians. Too much big money involved to make drastic changes, and too many guns already on the streets and in the hands of everyday Americans to do something drastic. Like I said, stricter laws for background checks and ability to obtain semiautomatic weapons is a good thing. For everyone.

ByeShea

He will "get shit done." WTF does that mean?
    As president Trump will not be beholden to special interests. This frees him up to reverse America's ridiculous drift into globalism (not to mention shutting down illegal immigration). That will be getting shit done.

Trump has been completely non-specific about any and everything, because he's completely out of his league on everything other than the economy.
    Trump hit the nail on the head when he said that the country would have been better off if Obama went to the beach for eight years. He is more than up to the task of being president.

Trump supporters can't make it through one post without bashing Hillary.
    She is an arch-criminal, about to be elected POTUS, and the internet is overflowing with proof that she owns the "media" and fixed her nomination process. Frankly, we shouldn't even be talking about Trump at all.

Hating Hillary is not a reason to vote for Trump. You vote for a candidate, not against the other one. Do you think Trump has been - or ever will be - an "honest public servant"? GTFO with that nonsense.
    It's more than reason enough for millions to vote Trump. But not good enough for you, apparently. Maybe it's time for you to GTFO with your pantsuited nonsense.

We are? From where? CNN? CBS? ABC? Fox? Debate moderators?

If you were so aware of how awful and dangerous Hillary is, you'd be wading jaw-dropped through the thousands of hacked emails that Wikileaks posted. Were it not for a few international rascals the American public would be in the dark about the overt law breaking of the Clinton "cartel".

You're either a complete simp or a flaming Democrat, btw.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You're either a complete simp or a flaming Democrat, btw.
    God, you couldn't be a more typical Trump supporter if you tried. Let me guess: a 20- or 30-something white male, watching Fox and bitter that you're "losing" "your" country.

I'm neither, actually. I will not be voting for Hillary. I will not be voting for Trump. I will exercise my right to support a write-in candidate; I can't, in good conscience, back either. Results will be disastrous either way. I just find the "defense" and "support" of either laughable, but Trump supporters especially. So angry. So thin-skinned. So robotic, yet non-specific, in their answers. And so quick to attack instead of explaining exactly why they support him.

A little hint, my man: white males aren't "losing" their country. It's lost, and it ain't coming back.
    Last edited by No coincidences; 10-13-16 at 08:38 PM.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Like I said, stricter laws for background checks and ability to obtain semiautomatic weapons is a good thing. For everyone.
    What is this, the 1800s? You want people to only be able to have revolvers and muzzle-loaders?

Do you even know what "semi-automatic" means - or are you just spewing the liberal buzzwords you hear from the moronic liberal media?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

No coin - by the way, I respect that you're voting a write-in because you don't support either candidate. That's respectable. Too many people waste their priveledge to vote.

BUT, myself and others here have explained exactly why we support trump. So you can say trump backers are uneducated, or non-specific, etc. I've pointed out specific policies Trump has spoken about. At first he didn't have specific plans but over the last month or two he really has released detailed plans that many people support.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What is this, the 1800s? You want people to only be able to have revolvers and muzzle-loaders?

Do you even know what "semi-automatic" means - or are you just spewing the liberal buzzwords you hear from the moronic liberal media?
    I didn't say outlaw them. I said stricter laws to obtain them.

I'm a registered Independent who has voted 3:1 in favor of Republicans over Democrats in my life. It's amazing how quickly right-wingers make assumptions and get defensive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

At first he didn't have specific plans but over the last month or two he really has released detailed plans that many people support.
    I've been watching closely. I don't see that at all, especially for a guy who is less than a month away from Election Day. He's as unprepared in a debate format as any POTUS candidate I've ever seen in 25 years of voting.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Bottom line: I was never more ready in my life to vote for a Republican than in '12 and '16. The best they could come up with, from the entire planet, was Romney and Trump. Really a sad state of affairs in that party, which should be completely dominating the abhorrent Dems right now.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Bottom line: I was never more ready in my life to vote for a Republican than in '12 and '16. The best they could come up with, from the entire planet, was Romney and Trump. Really a sad state of affairs in that party, which should be completely dominating the abhorrent Dems right now.
    Sharp post.

Nail in the coffin for me was the video below. Is he lying now or was he lying then? Why would he get in trouble if he answered the Hillary support in 2016 question honestly? This video is from 2012, he was supporting Romney at that time. I cant trust him based on his glowing reviews for Hillary given how he has blasted her and criticized her for the evil and bad she has done the last 30 years. If he really believed that, why does he only now decide shes the devil and a witch. Hes a rich filthy, two-faced pig that has much more in common with Clinton and the establishment than he does with the working stiffs like you and me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Hes a rich filthy, two-faced pig that has much more in common with Clinton and the establishment than he does with the working stiffs like you and me.
    Best comment in the entire thread, hands down.

ByeShea

God, you couldn't be a more typical Trump supporter if you tried. Let me guess: a 20- or 30-something white male, watching Fox and bitter that you're "losing" "your" country.
    You've bought into the media's narrative that all Trump has is the white male vote. Good for you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You've bought into the media's narrative that all Trump has is the white male vote. Good for you.
    Dude, there's a reason he's gone from +120 to +531 in a two-week timeframe at the sharpest books in the world.

I don't have to "buy into" anything. The numbers speak for themselves. He's going to get crushed among women, minorities, and even the college educated.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Dude, there's a reason he's gone from +120 to +531 in a two-week timeframe at the sharpest books in the world.

I don't have to "buy into" anything. The numbers speak for themselves. He's going to get crushed among women, minorities, and even the college educated.
    Hillary should win this, but Brexit to get rejected was -1000 at books and that was a blowout in the opposite direction. Numbers don't always say everything weeks before a vote.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Hillary should win this, but Brexit to get rejected was -1000 at books and that was a blowout in the opposite direction. Numbers don't always say everything weeks before a vote.
    looks for similar results in November.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    looks for similar results in November.
    Lol

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Flaws are one thing, being a pedophile rapist is another. Nothing remarkable about that, its sick that so many freaks are still supporting him
    Fegget is so pissed off.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

you're right because it is an incredibly, incredibly small market. The relevancy truly can not be understated.

ByeShea

Ah, the minority miscalculation is built on the obnoxious liberal assumption that "needy Latinos" and blacks cannot make it on their own and need the sweet white hand of Hillary Clinton to guide them through the ghetto.

Trump is crushing the Romney/McCain data set that you project.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I've been watching closely. I don't see that at all, especially for a guy who is less than a month away from Election Day. He's as unprepared in a debate format as any POTUS candidate I've ever seen in 25 years of voting.
    Perhaps that's because he's not a life long politician. I don't need my President to be politically correct. Trump has the guts to say the things that a lot of people think, things no career politician would ever say because they may lose the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the gay vote, the women's vote, etc. The fact is, eight years ago hope and change was pounded into American heads. Neither one of these candidates may be right for the job, but if you want real change and not the same old political bs, there's only one candidate that offers that.

First 12