Betpoints: 30

Paging mikey corben......

NEED UR TAKE ON MY BODOG AUDIO SITUATION

under sporttsbooks&the industry

guide me mate

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't know what you can do the suspicious part was you making large wagers that you do not normally make

I know you play there a long time but why the large wagers?

I doubt you can win if they have software backing it up and you have software backing it up I would think the best you can do is settle for maybe 3000 more to your account

They got good lawyers and tight rules

I can see the last name thing not being available the guy made sense there

Maybe call back and try to get a settlement and get the account we opened or closed and funds received

Just say you're not going to the gaming commission and you'll take half

GRINDERCITY
    GRINDERCITY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i went to the commission, they refused to budge,the worse thing was MJack, is the commission in antigua promised me a full review and contact, and 70 days later . no contact, surely shady, i bet big all the time, the arrogance though eh, of the guy on the phone there, couldnt care less about honoring a bet,

thanks for your take
    how you running these days??
    can i get a # ? re ur(bankroll)

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

My question is, granted I haven't kept up to speed on any of this, why would they except much larger bets in the first place? I know books I wager at, when I roll my account to a good amount higher than I deposited they already have me at a certain limit and I have to contact the head manager to ask if I can make a wager much higher than I usually do. If the limits weren't in place to begin with then no matter the outcome of those wagers the books owes the money, period.

If they don't pay at that point than they are no better than a stiff at sbr, that my take

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by GRINDERCITY View Post
    i went to the commission, they refused to budge,the worse thing was MJack, is the commission in antigua promised me a full review and contact, and 70 days later . no contact, surely shady, i bet big all the time, the arrogance though eh, of the guy on the phone there, couldnt care less about honoring a bet,

thanks for your take
    how you running these days??
    can i get a # ? re ur(bankroll)
    I get why this pisses you off... but trying to be impartial, I did listen to it all and the guy at the book was pretty damn good I thought. I've seen plenty of instances where a book will just close your account and treat you like a cheat for bets like this. He spent a long time trying to explain and apologizing... and was mostly trying to get across to you that he was giving you a big benefit of the doubt due to having played there so long.

jjgold

So how much did they keep on you?

What is current status?

Does Bodog leave live betting up too long and you figured something out?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So how much did they keep on you?

What is current status?

Does Bodog leave live betting up too long and you figured something out?
    On the tape the Bodog guy explains they are vulnerable on totals bets made 7th innings. Something about not refreshing after taken off the board.

I'm only pointing this out though as he also said they look for it.

jjgold

a case too close to call