pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I had a MLB subscription but I still can't view this game total horse shit and it's not on fs1 pretty insane they wouldn't put this on normal television network

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I know the feeling pal.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Well you can pay cable like the non poor people do

lakerboy

My subscriber doesn't carry mlb network. It's not a money issue. I'm watching online now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Took me a while to find it. I guess MLB Network had to get their token game in with all of the college football on today. I guess college football agreement supersedes the MLB one at Fox. With TBS handling the American League games, there was really no where else to put it.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well you can pay cable like the non poor people do
    Far from poor duke but thanks...I get basic cable for free no one in my family watches anything on tv besides sports and kids movies or cartoons which Netflix is full of why would I pay for something I don't use I watch baseball and have subscription to MLB At bat it's enough for me anyways maybe someone can find me a link thank you

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Cubs are breaking this thing open. Probably would have left it after about the 5th inning anyway, the way this game is going. Unless you're a Cubs fan, of course.

pilebuck13

Giants

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Pay the cable bill guys and you can watch the game. I have the channel but I'm watching football.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Pay the cable bill guys and you can watch the game. I have the channel but I'm watching football.
    Pavy I'm getting free basic advanced cable get NFL network sports center PAC 12 network all I need

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11917

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Took me a while to find it. I guess MLB Network had to get their token game in with all of the college football on today. I guess college football agreement supersedes the MLB one at Fox. With TBS handling the American League games, there was really no where else to put it.
    Theyre showing UFC on fs1

pilebuck13

Basically unless you paid for MLB network threw cable provider u have to stream game

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Theyre showing UFC on fs1
    You're right. I guess UFC supersedes MLB also. Glad it's on MLB. Don't get to hear Bob Costas as much as I used to. Got to listen to any of these legends while they are still here after losing Vin and Dick last week.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have the sports package. I get all sport networks. My bill is $75 a month.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm a glutton when it comes to sports. I have the sports package also. Will be getting NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice this month. I even have MLS Direct Kick.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

http://www.strikeout.mobi/baseball/4...ancisco-giants

^ tablet/mobile link. Just click play and it should work without the ads. The desktop version is riddled with ads but still works well if you know which x to hit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

real men watching football

Pussies watching baseball

Question yourself please

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    http://www.strikeout.mobi/baseball/4...ancisco-giants

^ tablet/mobile link. Just click play and it should work without the ads. The desktop version is riddled with ads but still works well if you know which x to hit.
    Thnx buddy

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Question yourself please
    Gold do u like to drool over big black men in tights?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Question yourself please
    Which game you watching? College card is awful. Sports purists don't watch ncaaf over baseball playoffs.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Which game you watching? College card is awful. Sports purists don't watch ncaaf over baseball playoffs.
    Exactly a bunch of lop sided match ups with scores of 56-0 and shit get the fuk out of here unless your some college boy watching his team get out of here

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/v...eWl1anRhcmN0YQ

batmanstreams.com

livetv.sx

stream2watch

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Nationals-Dodgers game will be on MLB tomorrow.

pilebuck13

Good every college game just insane scoring....no defense match ups that have a ranked and un ranked team usually a fukin joke

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    My subscriber doesn't carry mlb network. It's not a money issue. I'm watching online now.
    I meant for op. What subscriber doesn't have mlb?

pilebuck13

I meant for op. What subscriber doesn't have mlb?
    Lol pay for MLB package to watch a few post season plays when I have been able to watch every game all year with MLB at bat ok lol

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol pay for MLB package to watch a few post season plays when I have been able to watch every game all year with MLB at bat ok lol
    Mlb network comes with most hd cable packages

lakerboy

Yes it does. Not my package up here in Kanada.

pilebuck13

Alright I'm broke your rich because I don't pay for cable I obtain it free buddy works at cable company....call me poor bitch and I'll make you apologize rather quickly I'm many things poor is not one of them but thanks for trying to act like a bad ass by replying like a fukin punk. I don't get pissed off and start shit with people really ever but I'm sick of smart ass fukin punks like yourself jumping in on threads after games have started trying to act like your some fukin wise guy or constantly insulting people or like this thread just dropping in to make a smart ass remark...look at your post history nothing but a punk
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 10-08-16 at 10:32 PM.

goduke

Alright I'm broke your rich because I don't pay for cable I obtain it free buddy works at cable company....call me poor bitch and I'll make you apologize rather quickly I'm many things poor is not one of them but thanks for trying to act like a bad ass by replying like a fukin punk. I don't get pissed off and start shit with people really ever but I'm sick of smart ass fukin punks like yourself jumping in on threads after games have started trying to act like your some fukin wise guy or constantly insulting people or like this thread just dropping in to make a smart ass remark...look at your post history nothing but a punk
    If you start a thread that serves absolutely zero purpose you are going to get a smart ass response. Also if you're not an idiot there's also plenty of ways to see the game online. As for my post history I've been around here for awhile and I go into many threads before games. Keep being mad and cheap because I don't really care what you think.

goduke

Also please point out the threads that I make a comment insulting someone after the game started

pilebuck13

If you start a thread that serves absolutely zero purpose you are going to get a smart ass response. Also if you're not an idiot there's also plenty of ways to see the game online. As for my post history I've been around here for awhile and I go into many threads before games. Keep being mad and cheap because I don't really care what you think.
    I'm not the best on computers and was simply seeing if someone on the forum could help me with a link? I'm sorry forum police 🚨 I don't feel you had the need to jump in and make a smart ass vague remark about me being poor because I don't want to pay for something I rarely use it's unnecessary....every fukin punk on here wants to portray there some fuking wiz gambler sharp ass fuk now it all and you seemed like one of them was not looking for an insult

pilebuck13

Also please point out the threads that I make a comment insulting someone after the game started
    Maybe not insult but drop comments like I could have told you that or this or that... look man I don't know who you are but just don't come at me in a insulting smart ass manner because I don't treat people like that for no reason and don't appreciate it

goduke

Maybe not insult but drop comments like I could have told you that or this or that... look man I don't know who you are but just don't come at me in a insulting smart ass manner because I don't treat people like that for no reason and don't appreciate it
    Any comment I make is in reference to something I made before the game or event. And when I made the comment about being poor you hadn't asked for a link instead you just made a pointless thread. Next time get to the point and I won't say anything. And honestly stop being so super sensitive. Who the fukk cares if I call you poor, it's not a big deal if you are or aren't i would say the same thing to a buddy of mine if he bitched about it too.

pilebuck13

Any comment I make is in reference to something I made before the game or event. And when I made the comment about being poor you hadn't asked for a link instead you just made a pointless thread. Next time get to the point and I won't say anything. And honestly stop being so super sensitive. Who the fukk cares if I call you poor, it's not a big deal if you are or aren't i would say the same thing to a buddy of mine if he bitched about it too.
    It's whatever no big deal