Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

If trump were running for Grand Wizard......

I think he'd be in trouble.....lol
    Bad is bad

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

How many Trump threads do you have to make? Post in one of your many Trump threads, no need to post the same shit over and over in a new thread.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Yes, Mr SBR, kindly move this guys regular hs to the merry-merryland where you send mind as soon as you get a chance.
    Besides that, you can see he's obsessed with Mr. Trump. Is their a hangup with pa-pa involved?

Duckshit

Before today, I've NEVER mentioned this scum bags name. Enough is enough.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Duckles your poor so you like Dems

I have $7000 so I vote Rep

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Fkn JJ bigtime now..

Voting Republican and licking titties at the Hustler...

I bet JJ runs for office in two years.

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

No and No but what else is new.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

give it a rest guy

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Duckshit who gives a fuk if you think anything is going to change while all politicians from democrat and republican all funded by major companies...most of these companies responsible for things that are far more sinister and devastating then talking some shit with another man about a female

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Trump sounded like a n ig ger. " I grab the pussy". Wtf? Only a monkey talks like that.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump sounded like a n ig ger. " I grab the pussy". Wtf? Only a monkey talks like that.
    At least Trump gets some. Barack can only get a talking/smiling chimpanzee.

jjgold

It does not affect anyone who Pres is

I wish Putin was running

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

it is imperial wizard and then grand dragon jj gold is right prez means nothing

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Only Democrats can be Grand Wizard.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its called communal outreach to the black population LB
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave stealthyburrito 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

So much to say but my fingers won't work.....

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post

You are human Garbage, human garbage.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

pilebuck13

Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, a nd distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:
    (1) disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
    (2) engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:

(a) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
    (b) giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.
    (3) rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.

The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post

Only on the internet can people say shit they would never have the balls to real life...real classy dude.

pilebuck13

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.

Duckshit

Ok pile.....I feel like I've seen this movie.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Only on the internet can people say shit they would never have the balls to real life...real classy dude.
    while that's true, people have different tolerance and taste levels depending of which party they support. I am sure you have seen much worse towards Trump.

pilebuck13

ENERGY

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed a>economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Bo th are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.

Consequently, in the interest of future world order, peace, and tranquillity, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few.

In order to implement this objective, it was necessary to create, secure, and apply new weapons which, as it turned out, were a class of weapons so subtle and sophisticated in their principle of operation and public appearance as to earn for themselves the name "silent weapons".

In conclusion, the objective of economic research, as conducted by the magnates of capital (banking) and the industries of commodities (goods) and services, is the establishment of an economy which is totally predictable and manipulatable.

In order to achieve a totally predictable economy, the low-class elements of society must be brought under total control, i.e., must be housebroken, trained, and assigned a yoke and long-term social duties from a very early age, before they have an opportunity to question the propriety of the matter. In order to achieve such conformity, the lower-class family unit must be disintegrated by a process of increasing preoccupation of the parents and the establishment of government-operated day-care cent ers for the occupationally orphaned children.

The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquillity for the ruling upper class.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Ok pile.....I feel like I've seen this movie.
    Duckles average joes don't win this game very few do

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

sheeper with the below the belt shot you're a dikk

having said that Duck no more politics guy

we are not here for that

pilebuck13

I suggest everyone to read the chapter silent weapons for quiet wars by William s cooper might open yah up a bit 🇱🇷

pilebuck13

Fire in da hole

These political threads always go to the gutter rather quickly

jjgold

war