unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTF do you care about me getting sleep? You trying to date me? or fukk me? You want some of my spare time? You worried about me making a living? WTF? I DON'T GIVE A FUKK IF YOU THINK I EXIST OR NOT. GO try to fukk someone else. I'm not in the convincing business. I don't try to persuade you, I sort you. You say no, I say next. My business is not rescuing you dummy. You'd never understand my business because you're broke in the fukking head. You obviously have reading comprehension problems.

You are too fukking dumb to even talk to. Why would it cost you money if some dumb fukk dies in a hurricane? Well if you pay into the tax rolls, which obviously your dumb ass certainly don't, you will pay into the emergency fund which pays for disaster relief including burying your dumb ass. You think it's natural order for an idiot to go out on a boat in a hurricane? Do you want stupid fukks to stand under trees while there's a state of emergency? You end up having to pay for dumb shits. Don't take my word for it, do your own damn research. Why would you tell people to disobey evacuation orders? You only taking money out of your own pocket dummy.
    sorry i exposed you. you are allowed to portray yourself as a hero that saves people if you want to. really not concerned that someone's tax dollars are being used to rescue and bury people. just don't understand why you are so worried about that particular aspect of your career. the govt. wastes money on tons of things. surely this is not one of them. i never heard of anyone worrying about what it costs to rescue, save and bury the ones they failed to save. and while you're busy multi-tasking and putting your rescue teams together (you really should think about heading up to no fla/ga/sc/nc and get going on this since it is causing problems) you need to brush up on your english. you're borderline rock stupid.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

This post turned into a Dikk Waving contest..Who wouldve thunk it on SBR?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all games should of been played

weartherman jerkoffs

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Georgia vs. South Carolina moved to Sunday.
    Sunday at 2:30 ET, not sure about TV yet

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    all games should of been played

weartherman jerkoffs
    Way to chime in Coach...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pussies

I had a good number on game too

voided

Bandito97
    Bandito97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3646

I had the over for LSU game in my Beat the Prick picks and it's ruled a tie. No chance to make another pick?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito97 View Post
    I had the over for LSU game in my Beat the Prick picks and it's ruled a tie. No chance to make another pick?
    No, SBR Contest rules are that Postponed/Canceled games are Pushes. Reason is to prevent anyone from getting DQed if game is PPD last day of contest and there are no other games available to allow participant to reach minimum requirement.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You have to handicap the weather guys to win in SBR contests. You see a fukking Hurricane moving to Florida and you don't touch these games.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Rescheduling the LSU-Florida game might not be as easy as it seems for the Southeastern Conference.

The SEC postponed the game scheduled for Saturday because of Hurricane Matthew, which was bearing down Thursday on Florida's east coast. The league said it will work with both universities to reschedule the game later in the season, if possible.

The schools have different opinions on how it should be handled, and ultimately the league will decide.

The 18th-ranked Gators (4-1, 2-1 SEC) ideally would like to play the game Nov. 19 in Gainesville, a scenario that doesn't seem very attractive for the Tigers.

Florida and LSU each play nonconference games at home that Saturday and would need to buy out those opponents, South Alabama for the Tigers and Presbyterian for the Gators. LSU (3-2, 2-1) would be on the hook for $1.5 million to South Alabama, and Florida would have to pay $500,000 to Presbyterian of the Football Championship Subdivision.

Doing that would mean the Tigers would end the regular season with three consecutive road games - against Arkansas (Nov. 12), Florida (Nov. 19) and Texas A&M (Nov. 24).

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hurrica...medium=twitter

LT Profits

So if "ultimately the league will decide," that increases the chances that they will play the game November 19th against LSU's wishes.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Fukk LSU. They expect people to travel during an emergency evacuation? Bitches whining that UF should have moved the game to Baton Sewer. Fuk that. Postpone the game until later just like they did during Katrina. UF is not losing gate money. See you in GVille in a few weeks LSU.

Bandito97
    Bandito97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3646

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You have to handicap the weather guys to win in SBR contests. You see a fukking Hurricane moving to Florida and you don't touch these games.
    Fukking thanks

CommodoresV
    CommodoresV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

UF knew exactly what they were doing. they had a chance to plan ahead, to consider alternatives. they knew this hurricane was coming just like all the other teams in the state of Florida. i heard the excuse it was cancelled because players had families on the coastline. well so did Miami and FSU. at a minimum, they should not have prematurely called the game off early Thursday afternoon. why not wait til Friday morning? everyone knows UF is a fraud and has compromised the integrity of the SEC, except Gator homers. disclosure: i'm not an LSU nor Florida fan, but follow the SEC very closely.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by CommodoresV View Post
    UF knew exactly what they were doing. they had a chance to plan ahead, to consider alternatives. they knew this hurricane was coming just like all the other teams in the state of Florida. i heard the excuse it was cancelled because players had families on the coastline. well so did Miami and FSU. at a minimum, they should not have prematurely called the game off early Thursday afternoon. why not wait til Friday morning? everyone knows UF is a fraud and has compromised the integrity of the SEC, except Gator homers. disclosure: i'm not an LSU nor Florida fan, but follow the SEC very closely.
    Wait until Friday morning for what? To see if the Hurricane would suddenly stop? You do know that the governor instituted a coastal wide evacuation. That meant everyone from Daytona to Jax had to move west. Many people evacuated to Gainesville JUST LIKE PEOPLE EVACUATED TO BATON ROUGE during Katrina. The key difference... Katrina was a week BEFORE their game and they still cancelled their game. This time the Hurricane was still passing through. Who in their right mind would tell people to travel into an evacuation zone? How can you ensure the safety of people at the game when all emergency personnel were dispatched elsewhere???

The game could not and should not have been played Saturday. You had over a million people without power, most of them Gator fans. You want them to worry about a damn game when people were shuttering up their homes? That shit is disrespectful at best.

Miami/FSU was different. It was very clear that they were not going to be in the danger zone. UCF which is 2 hours from Gainesville also postponed their game because of the same reason. You don't have people traveling to a meaningless football game DURING A FUKKING HURRICANE.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Not playing on Saturday was 100% the right move but surprised they didn't have another contingency plan. Now it's a nightmare to reschedule.

Mac4Lyfe

I played at UF. My family and many friends are Gator fans. My brother wasn't going to the game from Orlando, My sister wasn't going from Ft Lauderdale. One of my buddies who also played at UF is a Jax Sheriff. Do you think he was going? You're talking thousands of people that would not have attended if they went on with it. That's loss of revenue for a school that depends on it for all the other sports programs. UF had to cancel a game due to weather in 2014. Believe me, UF don't cancel games because they're scared. That's assinine. They lost millions of dollars by not playing. This was an SEC call. They came out and admitted it. It was the right call though. You don't have people traveling into a Cat 4 Hurricane. Sure, it ended up a Cat3 but that's just as stupid especially when a thousand people have already been killed. They'll find a way to get the game rescheduled.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

If that thing drifts just 50 miles west, it's a scary situation. I think they should have moved it to a nuetral site. Now unless they back up the SEC CG or move up the cocktail party...neither likely...UF and probably LSU are out another home game in order to play this one

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If that thing drifts just 50 miles west, it's a scary situation. I think they should have moved it to a nuetral site. Now unless they back up the SEC CG or move up the cocktail party...neither likely...UF and probably LSU are out another home game in order to play this one
    A neutral site like where? Orlando? UCF postponed their game, Jax? That city was shut down too. Miami? FSU and Miami were already playing there. Tampa? Who knew if the Hurricane would have come further West. Tallahassee? Not a chance in hell. Alabama? Louisiana? Anywhere but Gainesville would have been a lose/lose. The game has to be played in Gainsevlille. LSU declined several dates already proposed. The fact is that LSU was hoping they could get another home game out of it by having UF come to BR. That was not happening.

I think they can move the UGA/UF game and play LSU that week.

What's so funny, all my LSU friends are chiding me that UF is scared and don't want to play. Haha, they win one game over Mizzou and Orgeron have them thinking they're going to win the West. LoL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Not playing on Saturday was 100% the right move but surprised they didn't have another contingency plan. Now it's a nightmare to reschedule.
    What kind of contingency plan? They stop and delay games for rain and lightning now. A hurricane is not something that you have a contingency plan for when people are being evacuated and game resources are needed for those displaced instead of security and traffic detail on game day. There are some situations in which the games just become meaningless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Georgia Dome or Superdome come to mind. Now at least 3 probably 4 schools will have to make sacrifices.
    Not ideal situations call for decisions that aren't ideal. LSU told SoCo last year that the weather is your problem. Ironic because out of all the schools you'd think LSU would understand weather. Technically they are right...all the road team has to do is show up

...I will say it's possible their backup plan was Orlando Tampa Miami even tho theyvrecquire state resources...all no dice
    Last edited by daneblazer; 10-09-16 at 12:47 PM.

First 12