TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Hit Hawaii and ASU late which helped cut into that deficit. Very long season. On basically any kind of card, I'll have 8+ plays so being 3-4 bets behind isn't a big deal at all. The killer was Saturday though. Literally up late and guy hits a buzzer beater from the parking lot to lose by 1 instead of 4. The BGSU +4.5 loss in OT (by 5) was another killer. They dominated the 2H and thought for sure they would win SU in OT. That would be enough to have me in the positive. Oh well, have to hope those plays hang on rest of the season and you get some breaks you don't expect.

TPowell

Doing some re-evaluating right now with football and I'm going to keep plugging in the NFL. I've really been doing the right thing not getting too deep into college after starting out like a house on fire. Here's my year totals. Basically everything posted plus Weeks 1-5 of NCAAF that wasn't. Whats amazing is forgetting winning $850 in the NFL Week 2. Both sports are coming to a close, especially NCAAF. Essentially I'd be rolling in the dough if not for MMA. My records for MMA aren't as great because a lot of times I chased a ton and didn't keep that great of records but I'd bet I lost the majority of that $6K back to MMA in that span. Embarrassing. Time to limit my wagers on the sport and try to re-learn what is going on. If that doesn't work, I'll go back to being a casual fan who places the once in a while bet

NCAAF TOTALS: 113-91-7 $6,210
    NFL TOTALS: 40-33-1 $168

TPowell

Not sure what the next step is here but I'm going to be sorting through MY records and getting the correct $ on what I'm ahead for the year. Shouldn't be an issue since I have my own spreadsheets with my amounts and not the group amounts. We'll do that and then get to posting plays again (just less money per play obviously).

For handicapping purposes, I LOVE App State getting 9 on the road against Troy. I'll probably try to wait until Thursday for the cheap -105 juice at 5dimes unless this goes down quick and I have to get +7.5 before then. I have an opinion on all 3 MAC games this week which is very scary to me. I like all 3 home teams.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Not sure what the next step is here but I'm going to be sorting through MY records and getting the correct $ on what I'm ahead for the year. Shouldn't be an issue since I have my own spreadsheets with my amounts and not the group amounts. We'll do that and then get to posting plays again (just less money per play obviously).

For handicapping purposes, I LOVE App State getting 9 on the road against Troy. I'll probably try to wait until Thursday for the cheap -105 juice at 5dimes unless this goes down quick and I have to get +7.5 before then. I have an opinion on all 3 MAC games this week which is very scary to me. I like all 3 home teams.

I think you mean Ark State +9 vs Troy. Troy just played App State. Ark State has covered 5 in a row.....always made good $ on Ark State and La Tech!! The game I really love this week is S. Florida/SMU Over 74.5. Its a lot of points but SFla avg. 44 per game and they've given up 40+ 3 weeks in a row. SMU is avg. 35 their last 5 weeks as well

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I think you mean Ark State +9 vs Troy. Troy just played App State. Ark State has covered 5 in a row.....always made good $ on Ark State and La Tech!! The game I really love this week is S. Florida/SMU Over 74.5. Its a lot of points but SFla avg. 44 per game and they've given up 40+ 3 weeks in a row. SMU is avg. 35 their last 5 weeks as well

yeah sorry Fred lol, def Ark State. They have been an ATM machine for me this season.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Any plays today?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Arky State down to -8 and falling. Still should be a good wager at 8.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Arky State down to -8 and falling. Still should be a good wager at 8.
    yeah wish I would have grabbed it at +9 but 8 is good too. Will lock that in shortly

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Any plays today?

TPowell

Starting to post my season threads in the sub forums now. I have EMU +3 in football and IPFW +6.5 and Marshall -3 in basketball

First ... 17181920