brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    What a bunch of fukkin' girls in this thread. Just shows people will back ANYTHING with a D or an R in front of it. Defending these pathetic excuses for politicians. No wonder our country is going down the toilet.
    who is the R?

Going to be hilarious if you say Trump simply because he is the nominee. Very simpleminded if that is your answer.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

It's not simpleminded. It is a fact that he is the Republican nominee for president. That is why why my mother-in-law is voting for him. Don't be a bore, dude.

Let's not divert from the fact that you all a bunch of ladies.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

It's not simpleminded. It is a fact that he is the Republican nominee for president. That is why why my mother-in-law is voting for him. Don't be a bore, dude.

TC doesn't like proven winners?

teecee

I don't comprehend how anyone can like a political candidate so much, that they can't get along with people that like the other. Just a bunch of people tearing each other down, defending people you don't even know? It makes no sense to me.

brooks85

did you happen to watch any part of that process?

Obviously not. If you think he is anything like the political class that hate him so much you are mistaken.

teecee

But, Trump will have an R by his name. People who have traditionally voted R will vote for him. Same to be said for Hillary. It's obnoxious, in my opinion, blind support.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I don't comprehend how anyone can like a political candidate so much, that they can't get along with people that like the other. Just a bunch of people tearing each other down, defending people you don't even know? It makes no sense to me.
    I loved Vince Lombardi: His quotes:
    Winners never quit and quitters never win.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.
    4.Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
    * Pick your favorite VL quote. I will show mine later tonight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Assange trolled the hell outta you bumpkins.

brooks85

But, Trump will have an R by his name. People who have traditionally voted R will vote for him. Same to be said for Hillary. It's obnoxious, in my opinion, blind support.
    I agree but it is working in the country's favor this time if Trump gets elected. He is nothing like the political class republicans, the only reason an R is next to his name is because it has to be for the very reason you just said; blind support. He had no chance as a independent.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

It begins! Wiki just dumped a few thousand emails from John Pedestal, more to come!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    It begins! Wiki just dumped a few thousand emails from John Pedestal, more to come!
    OK, so what's the big news there?

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    OK, so what's the big news there?
    They are uploading in segments, over 50k in total coming today. So everyone will have to sort through them for starters but I think it's all a strategic play. First they released segments of DNC emails, then portions of Colin Powell's who he said himself they have much more and went silent, now they are rolling out her campaign head's personal emails. I think they are trying to position themselves somehow since Hillary and her allies are trying to get at them. We'll see but if they were dumb enough to put anything in writing, it's coming out.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

They are uploading in segments, over 50k in total coming today. So everyone will have to sort through them for starters but I think it's all a strategic play. First they released segments of DNC emails, then portions of Colin Powell's who he said himself they have much more and went silent, now they are rolling out her campaign head's personal emails. I think they are trying to position themselves somehow since Hillary and her allies are trying to get at them. We'll see but if they were dumb enough to put anything in writing, it's coming out.
    The emails will be interesting only to those who love inside baseball.

To everyone else, Trump loves to grab pussy, kiss without asking, gets away with sexual assault and thinks 5 black guys are guilty even though they were exonerated by DNA evidence.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Emails? Is that the damaging evidence?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

It looks like Wikileaks has dumped those speeches that Bernie kept asking for and Hillary kept refusing to give.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It looks like Wikileaks has dumped those speeches that Bernie kept asking for and Hillary kept refusing to give.
    State department finally released another few hundred emails from Hillary's server today as well. Ironic, they are all deleted and gone until a court order says give them over and mysteriously they find a few hundred here, few hundred there, vet them and release. All means all.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The emails will be interesting only to those who love inside baseball.To everyone else, Trump loves to grab pussy, kiss without asking, gets away with sexual assault and thinks 5 black guys are guilty even though they were exonerated by DNA evidence.
    You've never talked about wanting to penetrate girls with your guy friends? Must be a Beta male? Listen to the entire conversation. I'm sure 95% of men who do will laugh and say damn that's about right.

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

it's real simple see. both candidates (Clinton and Trump) are lowlife no shame sociopathic trash and you all arguing back and forth trashing one and defending the other is comical and pathetic at the same time. Don't you understand how this world works? Obviously you don't.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by vegasridah View Post
    it's real simple see. both candidates (Clinton and Trump) are lowlife no shame sociopathic trash and you all arguing back and forth trashing one and defending the other is comical and pathetic at the same time. Don't you understand how this world works? Obviously you don't.
    How much time do you actually spend following politics? My guess is probably not that much. If you can't see the difference between the parties, that is a stunning display of ignorance, and you are the last person who should be lecturing people who have genuine interest in politics, regardless of party.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

State department finally released another few hundred emails from Hillary's server today as well. Ironic, they are all deleted and gone until a court order says give them over and mysteriously they find a few hundred here, few hundred there, vet them and release. All means all.
    OMG She sent an email...alert the press.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    OMG She sent an email...alert the press.
    You miss the point. She works for the people and had rules, but chose to skirt them in order to hide things that would otherwise come out and be known to damage her in her future run this cycle. Also her records later should she be President. Stories about Libya and Yemen and Syria that turned out different but she doesn't want to be seen as being on the wrong side. A multitude of things.

It really comes down to the basic principle though, again she worked for the American people. Put it this way. If you take a job for lets say a bank and they give you a laptop to handle your delegated accounts for them. You then decide you'd rather them not know how you handle the money so you get your own personal server and laptop and the works, and you do bank business on this network and do your own thing with some of the assets. Then when they ask you how are things going you tell them to stay out of YOUR accounts, and you destroy all the spread sheets and claim that YOU decided what was and wasn't relevant to their company. Would this be okay?

Aren't you upset that the Trump Foundation didn't file one particular form with the state of NY so they were asked to not take anymore donations until they file it and get it this month? THAT is wrong to you but what Hillary did is not? That's just lunacy man. I'm not a political slave, sorry.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    How much time do you actually spend following politics? My guess is probably not that much. If you can't see the difference between the parties, that is a stunning display of ignorance, and you are the last person who should be lecturing people who have genuine interest in politics, regardless of party.
    Dude your the biggest dumb fuk shut up your the biggest sheep on this form your totally being manipulated and you can't even see it your arguing like a controlled clown over some stupid hidden tape over a fella who's not changing shit and your pumping a Canadiate who is bought and payed for....both sides controlled crooks have been for decades

The Artificial Womb

From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.
    The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems.

The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.
    This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You miss the point. She works for the people and had rules, but chose to skirt them in order to hide things that would otherwise come out and be known to damage her in her future run this cycle. Also her records later should she be President. Stories about Libya and Yemen and Syria that turned out different but she doesn't want to be seen as being on the wrong side. A multitude of things.

It really comes down to the basic principle though, again she worked for the American people. Put it this way. If you take a job for lets say a bank and they give you a laptop to handle your delegated accounts for them. You then decide you'd rather them not know how you handle the money so you get your own personal server and laptop and the works, and you do bank business on this network and do your own thing with some of the assets. Then when they ask you how are things going you tell them to stay out of YOUR accounts, and you destroy all the spread sheets and claim that YOU decided what was and wasn't relevant to their company. Would this be okay?

Aren't you upset that the Trump Foundation didn't file one particular form with the state of NY so they were asked to not take anymore donations until they file it and get it this month? THAT is wrong to you but what Hillary did is not? That's just lunacy man. I'm not a political slave, sorry.
    Faget just another dumb hypocritical sheep.....good post but it won't matter to him

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Non voter...........next.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Dude your the biggest dumb fuk shut up your the biggest sheep on this form your totally being manipulated and you can't even see it your arguing like a controlled clown over some stupid hidden tape over a fella who's not changing shit and your pumping a Canadiate who is bought and payed for....both sides controlled crooks have been for decades

The Artificial Womb

From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.
    The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems.

The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.
    This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.
    Non voter...........next.

rkelly110

Don't be a twit, vote for the slit................next.

pilebuck13

Kelly does voting keep you feeling good about yourself like your making a change
    I vote we get em all out and start fresh

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

You've never talked about wanting to penetrate girls with your guy friends? Must be a Beta male? Listen to the entire conversation. I'm sure 95% of men who do will laugh and say damn that's about right.
    He tries to impress someone by saying that he can just fondle someone and that he can get away with it because he's a star. Normal people don't do that.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    He tries to impress someone by saying that he can just fondle someone and that he can get away with it because he's a star. Normal people don't do that.
    they don't.....but I also have never hung around stars or billionaires have you?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Right on man. I'm with you.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Faget just another dumb hypocritical sheep.....good post but it won't matter to him
    Yeah I think he's a lost cause on the ship of reason.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    You mean Donald Trump, the man who puts his own name in Gold everywhere is a narcissist? Who would have guessed it.

I'm not saying what he did was right, he's probably used to getting it anywhere he wanted for years and got wrapped up in it with all of the women at pageant parties and events. He's an aggressive guy, said he went for it and failed. It's not like he took the no and then dragged her into a room and tied her up. You mean you've never been to a party or in a bar and seen a friend go in for the kiss and get the turned cheek? Or grabbed an ass on the dance floor and get rejected? Was he wrong? yeah. Does it mean he can't hold office? No. I'm trying to sort through all of the tabloid trash and figure out which of the two choices beats the other for my vote.

First 1234