mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

FIX ALERT - WC of hockey game 2

Obvious the fix is on to get a game 3 final on Saturday. ALL IN LIVE ON Europe 3-way +325

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

How is it fixed? Explain?

mcfugly

Refs told to try to make a game 3 to benefit the popularity of the World Cup, because of pressure from the NHL to make it a success (note refs are NHL refs). Also Canada a bunch of drama queens that want the series to be close so they can be the heroes in the Saturday game. So very low motivation to win tonight. It's the only explanation that a team as stacked as Canada can be playing this poorly

lakerboy

Not a good explanation. Canada shot their load early. Now will struggle to win tourney. Krueger beat them in 2002 with switzerland.

mcfugly

Lakerphaggot go suck yourself all I see is you posting shit picks and telling others theirs are bad. I already cashed my original stake out for 2x.

What does 'Canada shot their load early' even mean? You are suggesting that Canada is not a good bet? Which would agree with my prediction lol
    Last edited by mcfugly; 09-29-16 at 09:44 PM.

lakerboy

Mcfphaggot how things looking now? Fukking clown. Is it fixed? Fukking retarded idiot.

mcfugly

Lol anyone who knows anything about betting would know that was an incredibly lucky turn and completely unpredictable. 2 goals in 2min. Go troll somewhere else phaggot

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by mcfugly View Post
    Lol anyone who knows anything about betting would know that was an incredibly lucky turn and completely unpredictable. Go troll somewhere else phaggot
    How did the fix work out? Fukking clown talking fix.

mcfugly

Refs were one sided. But there's only so much control that can have. Lucky bounces with 2 min to go means absolutely nothing. You really are as dumb as everyone says

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

mcfugly

Funny how many of lakerboys shitt picks I've scrolled through over the years and never once trolled him. Perhaps I'll have to start holding him accountable for his degenerate losing picks. He has to be one of the all time biggest losers in sports betting

lakerboy

Refs were one sided. But there's only so much control that can have. Lucky bounces with 2 min to go means absolutely nothing. You really are as dumb as everyone says
    Blame the refs while canada scores the tourney winner shorthanded. This mcdumby guy is sad. Get some education retard.

lakerboy

Funny how many of lakerboys shitt picks I've scrolled through over the years and never once trolled him. Perhaps I'll have to start holding him accountable for his degenerate losing picks. He has to be one of the all time biggest losers in sports betting
    Troll boy. Troll as much as you can.