teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    UConn really seemed to turn a corner in that 4th quarter last week against Virginia. Yes Virginia sucks but I could see UConn coming in tonight a bit confident. I'm watching the first half and looking to get a live bet or Houston 2nd half.
    UConn played Syracuse last week. Just a heads up.

UConn does always seem to find a way to make every game look raggedy. Thought it would probably end up a grinder, but we shall see.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

13-0

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Should have stayed away from the stupid quarter bet, cashed Houston -17 half and half over 22. Have houston over 39 pending for my final bet. Glad I don't have to worry about +28 or +29.

jjgold

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    JJ. You are a liar and I can prove it. If I catch you trying to pass any more of this Bull Sh*t around, I will personally make sure that it is kicked out of you. It is one thing to be a complete and total fool. It is another to be a pathetic habitual liar.
    Wheelchair Barry at it again, the internet's toughest 69 year old.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Sometimes I forget why I put you on ignore but then I view one of your posts and it all comes rushing back.
    Ignore??? Fukk off pal. Never heard of you.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

And the final was -28 wow.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Please Gold, u couldn't pick a winner of a one horse race.

Hang it up already and take up another hobby. i.e.; model airplanes, volunteer work, knitting....
    Ho hum

jjgold

Just got nipped it was the right side though I feel good about the play

KillAllGoogles
    Killin googles day and night
    KillAllGoogles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Fading JJ was again the right play

jjgold

Googles watch your comments

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Fading him was not the right play it just ended up working for you. JJ was on the right side of it. Houston dominated all game and missed a large margin by 1 point for the push. To predict a team will win by that large of a margin and miss by 1 means you understood how dominating they would be. I almost pulled the trigger on this but the line had changed so much since the opening I had a feeling I missed the more guaranteed sweet spot.

jjgold

Do you big reds are tough the cover was Houston ever -27 1/2 or lower

jeffchitown

Opened at 24.5

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

No video w/suit = NO tail

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Do you big reds are tough the cover was Houston ever -27 1/2 or lower
    Yes. When I posted in this thread yest afternoon it was -27.5 lol

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Did he win?

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Fading him was not the right play it just ended up working for you. JJ was on the right side of it. Houston dominated all game and missed a large margin by 1 point for the push. To predict a team will win by that large of a margin and miss by 1 means you understood how dominating they would be. I almost pulled the trigger on this but the line had changed so much since the opening I had a feeling I missed the more guaranteed sweet spot.
    Hahaha such a moronic post. He lost! As usual! Jumped on the +29 as soon as i saw this thread lol. If it were not for a shoestring tackle on #5 in the open field mid game and the QB overthrowing 3 deep balls to a TD wide open receiver this game may have been 1 score lol. Understood how dominant hahaha it lost. Cant be dominant enough if you dont win a spread. And even dumber thing to take it after it moves 5 points. Please keep the fades coming!!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nice bet JJ ya fukkhead

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just got nipped it was the right side though I feel good about the play
    Only a loser like you would feel good losing a wager. How much of your $5,000. profit did you lose, you lying piece of caca?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Please Gold, u couldn't pick a winner of a one horse race.

Hang it up already and take up another hobby. i.e.; model airplanes, volunteer work, knitting....
    He won me a sizable amount with utah last friday. . i still have those winnings plus some, as ive been so hot on mlb. Im working on rollover right now.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Really? Winning a wager was NOT the right play. Stop making excuses for yourselves you crybabies. And you guys wonder why so many in here think you are nothing but lying phonies. Don't give us any of this "I almost pulled the trigger" B.S. either. If you did not wager, shut the hell up loser.

vividjohn45

I wouldnt think pro would want the line moving on him like houstons did. I had early monday. Large enough at -27.5. I see it won today when i pulled up account. Havent had time to check score. Been busy getting dodgers f5 +.05. For tonite. Bum.g has been getting hit hard of late. And rich had a month off due to a blister and another ailment. He is fresher then bum. Who l10 bum.g is showing signs of fatigue. Rich has pitched 4 q.s.s since mid july trade. He pitched 2x vs. Sf and gave up 1 run only. Bum.g is 0-2 this yr vs dodgers and 3.91 era. Rich is dodgers 2nd starter in playoffs showing he is the baller they traded for. Gl. **** as far as professionalism goes i know the overnight lines but f5 are not released til next morning. But id think a pro would of known the large line movement on houston and discounted houston -29. To maybe just a freeplay or a half play. Just my opinion though
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 09-30-16 at 03:45 PM.

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Really? Winning a wager was NOT the right play. Stop making excuses for yourselves you crybabies. And you guys wonder why so many in here think you are nothing but lying phonies. Don't give us any of this "I almost pulled the trigger" B.S. either. If you did not wager, shut the hell up loser.
    Wow you have some issues. I had stated before the game why i was not going to bet houston in another thread way early in the day. Jeez man you need to get your ass to a psychologists you are f'ed up in the head. I'll pray for you.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Wow you have some issues. I had stated before the game why i was not going to bet houston in another thread way early in the day. Jeez man you need to get your ass to a psycholigist you are f'ed up in the head. I'll pray for you.
    Incorrect...psychologists cannot prescribe meds. Would need to get to a psychiatrist. Prolly something that should be done sooner rather than later as well..
    Last edited by funnyb25; 09-30-16 at 04:17 PM.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    I wouldnt think pro would want the line moving on him like houstons did. I had early monday. Large enough at -27.5. I see it won today when i pulled up account. Havent had time to check score. Been busy getting dodgers f5 +.05. For tonite. Bum.g has been getting hit hard of late. And rich had a month off due to a blister and another ailment. He is fresher then bum. Who l10 bum.g is showing signs of fatigue. Rich has pitched 4 q.s.s since mid july trade. He pitched 2x vs. Sf and gave up 1 run only. Bum.g is 0-2 this yr vs dodgers and 3.91 era. Rich is dodgers 2nd starter in playoffs showing he is the baller they traded for. Gl. **** as far as professionalism goes i know the overnight lines but f5 are not released til next morning. But id think a pro would of known the large line movement on houston and discounted houston -29. To maybe just a freeplay or a half play. Just my opinion though
    Dodgers f5 +.05. Winner. Like i said a professional perspective starts when the early lines are released usually overnite. Id usually wait overnite to think about it and buy about 8a or 9a before the real line movement starts to occur. In this game bum.g fg dropped from -125 to -119 overnite. So on fg perspective it moved against me .06 cents but usually overnighters are sharps anyway. So i had the right side at least on this wager just cost me a bit more to wait the f5 line release.
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 09-30-16 at 11:31 PM.

First 12