itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    If tax returns were meaningful, politicians would NEVER release them. End of story. I thought he handled that ok. birther and Iraq war he spent too much time defending.
    Agreed on the birther and Iraq time. More time should have been spent on current fights- yes the location is Iraq still but I'm referring to who is fighting who and not the Bush vs Saddam model from 2003.

Obama is pushing for a big fight soon in the north before Russia goes in and takes credit so it's being rushed ahead of the election date...never a good idea so we'll see how it effects voters come Halloween week.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ISIS = convert or die... Just that simple, no negotiating around that...

How can we let this evil spread around the world like it is today?... ISIS didn't even exist until Obama/Hillary pulled our troops out of Iraq and that's the sad thing about this new world threat..
    The war in Iraq created new terrorist groups in the region. It goes farther back. America should not have started that war.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-27-16 at 12:08 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I really hope that the next debate will be a bit more like this:

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

What is she hiding from us ????????

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Round 3 is in vegas

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave DwightShrute 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    What is she hiding from us ????????
    she's wearing a mic you dolt

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Every single poll has Hillary winning last nights debates. Donald Duck Trump got roasted by the future first woman President Clinton

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Every single poll has Hillary winning last nights debates. Donald Duck Trump got roasted by the future first woman President Clinton
    wrong. Only CNN LOL

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Shrute explain the line move with bookies.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Shrute explain the line move with bookies.
    I dunno man. Explain why the bookies gave Atlanta +3.5 for the second half and made the total only 28? Were they the first half? I went 7 for 7 just in last night's game and Trump clearly won the debate. What a great night.

Bookies don't always get it right.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I dunno man. Explain why the bookies gave Atlanta +3.5 for the second half and made the total only 28? Were they the first half? I went 7 for 7 just in last night's game and Trump clearly won the debate. What a great night.

Bookies don't always get it right.
    I hate Hilary to, but there is no way u can honestly say Trump won last night.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I hate Hilary to, but there is no way u can honestly say Trump won last night.
    why not? Every poll says he did also. Except CNN of course. How do you explain that? He was too nice. She called him names and he called her secretary Clinton. The moderator was obviously against Trump. He never asked Crooked Hillary about the emails or anything one of her many scandals and lies. Yet, a 70 year old man and recent politician who has never debated or done speaking events in front of thousands of people, let alone millions on TV, held his own against a seasoned 26 -year lying politician. Fukk ya he won.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-27-16 at 03:11 PM.

Bostongambler

why not? Every poll says he did also. Except CNN of course. How do you explain that? He was too nice. She called him names and he called her secretary Clinton. The moderator was obviously against Trump. He never asked Crooked Hillary about the emails or anything one of her many scandals and lies. Yet, a 70 year old man and recent politician who has never debated or done speaking events in front of thousands of people, let alone millions on TV, held his own against a seasoned 26 -year lying politician. Fukk ya he won.
    The end of ur second sentence into the third says it all. " He was to nice". I agree. I'm not saying he couldn't of won, I'm saying he didn't.

Bostongambler

He left sooooo much on the table and either he froze ( which is a sign of weakness) or he was ill prepared and didn't want to bring up certain things.

DwightShrute

The end of ur second sentence into the third says it all. " He was to nice". I agree. I'm not saying he couldn't of won, I'm saying he didn't.
    Even my friend, who is the biggest liberal you'll ever meet and who hates Trump with a passion, texted me after the debate and said "Trump kinda cleaned her clock". I don't know about that but he definitely was the better presidential candidate on that stage last night. Crooked Hillary is done. She should bow out of the race.

DwightShrute

He left sooooo much on the table and either he froze ( which is a sign of weakness) or he was ill prepared and didn't want to bring up certain things.
    agree there. There are 2 more debates so we'll see what happens. My guess is Trump will do much better in the next two while Hillary will be worse with each one.

Bostongambler

Even my friend, who is the biggest liberal you'll ever meet and who hates Trump with a passion, texted me after the debate and said "Trump kinda cleaned her clock". I don't know about that but he definitely was the better presidential candidate on that stage last night. Crooked Hillary is done. She should bow out of the race.
    Wow.... Once again I hate Hilary and don't want her to win, but we must of watched two different debates.

Bostongambler

I remember Mitt cleaned Obamas click on their first debate, only to have Obama come back in the next debates. So maybe he will.

Although the higher educated white females, who are undecided, won't react favorably toward him if he goes on rabid attack mode.

DwightShrute

Wow.... Once again I hate Hilary and don't want her to win, but we must of watched two different debates.
    we watched the same debate but just see things differently I suppose.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

agree there. There are 2 more debates so we'll see what happens. My guess is Trump will do much better in the next two while Hillary will be worse with each one.

Why would trump to the better. Didn't he already win the first one?

DwightShrute

I remember Mitt cleaned Obamas click on their first debate, only to have Obama come back in the next debates. So maybe he will.

Although the higher educated white females, who are undecided, won't react favorably toward him if he goes on rabid attack mode.
    ya that was then but I'd be careful comparing any other election/debate with this one.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why would trump to the better. Didn't he already win the first one?
    is that a serious question?

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most gave edge to Clinton

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most gave edge to Clinton
    huge majority said Trump won.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

The next one is town hall style. I've actually seen Hillary do well with those. I can't recall if Trump did any of those in the primaries? But, it's not really well-suited to becoming the attack dog. You are walking around a bit and trying to connect with voters. If he pipes in and constantly interrupts while Hillary is doing that he is going to look bad. And the sort of angry attacking style he has doesn't really connect with town hall style. He is going to have to huge 3rd debate. Problem is though a whole lot of votes will already be cast by then.

Honestly, I think he is just about cooked. Everyone was pointing to 9/26. Well, Trump blew it. He choked.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

What was the deal with his sniffling? A cold, cocaine or Parkinson's? Worth looking into, definitely.

Alot of people are saying.......it could be any of the 3 or it could be all 3.

You know, a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of people are saying that bad things are going to happen to his poll numbers.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The next one is town hall style. I've actually seen Hillary do well with those. I can't recall if Trump did any of those in the primaries? But, it's not really well-suited to becoming the attack dog. You are walking around a bit and trying to connect with voters. If he pipes in and constantly interrupts while Hillary is doing that he is going to look bad. And the sort of angry attacking style he has doesn't really connect with town hall style. He is going to have to huge 3rd debate. Problem is though a whole lot of votes will already be cast by then.

Honestly, I think he is just about cooked. Everyone was pointing to 9/26. Well, Trump blew it. He choked.
    he did.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

People are saying trump won I think it was a draw and deff give the edge to Hillary the last half. Trump held back way too much he should have kept pounding her like the first half. We got the birther bullshit out of the way and it didn't effect public opinion all. She used all her material in that debate, we got Chris Wallace in the final debate which i have full confidence he will be tough on both candidates and which is a huge advantage. He's got to just hammer her don't hold back shit nobody will buy into sexism claims if he's aggressive since nobody likes her, he is very persuasive when he talk negatively about her and all politicians "all talk no action" keep pounding that dhit along with all of the scandals . It's a fuckin layup just fuckin go for it

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

One of the best moments was her saying trump wanted the housing market to crash "that's called business btw " loved it he's got to own it

DwightShrute

Even the Czechs get it!

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last