goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Btp picks gone

My BTP picks for this week have vanished. I had Florida state as my best bet along with 4 others. What gives ?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by goldengoat View Post
    My BTP picks for this week have vanished. I had Florida state as my best bet along with 4 others. What gives ?
    been here since 2005 and not a pro

come on man, youre better than that

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I hope that my picks disappear too.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

It helps if you click the save button
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

If you weren't a pro when the season started you should not have been allowed to enter the contest anyway. Guys just taking shots here.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Happened to me too - man, I thought I was getting Alzheimers so, I noticed it and picked them again for the pros - beats me what happened - curious if anybody got hung out to dry and didn't catch it?

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    If you weren't a pro when the season started you should not have been allowed to enter the contest anyway. Guys just taking shots here.
    Seriously, you should have to be a pro at the start of the contest. They should reward the pros and give extra incentive to the non-pros to go pro.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Seriously, you should have to be a pro at the start of the contest. They should reward the pros and give extra incentive to the non-pros to go pro.
    Agreed

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Incentives such as a framable picture of the prick watching the sunday games would work.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

They should actually change this promotion....I don't know how The Prick did prior to last year but he's been just awful these last two. They should pick a contestant (pro) that's in the top 100 and you have to beat his picks. Just pick a new guy every week. Hopefully SBR doesn't pay The Prick anything as quite frankly SBR Ivy has a better record this year

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Naw, the schtick with the Prick works - he'll come off the carpet and have some winning weeks. We should buy the Prick a plane ticket to Vegas and have him hang out with JJ Gold for a few days and he will probably be fine???

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Hi goldengoat,

Our tech team checked your account and verified there were no week 3 picks from your account in the contests database. It is possible a line changed and you didn't confirm the change on the frontend and thought the picks were accepted.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Non pro. Fuk him