chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

sat plays

So far I am 6-2-1 in cfb and 4-2 in nfl
    games i like this week fade or bet. Just a fat tex mex opinion.
    I love north carolina -7. Pitts has always been a team when you think they have arrived than here comes a clunker. So many times they were hyped in the big least and west va or uc would spank their arses
    Miami oh +17.5 .My alma mater. the cradle of coaches is not what it used to be.rothleberger,rob carpenter, sherman smith or flying brian pilman will not be walking through the doors at anytime. But somehow they value this rivalry where as uc thinks it is the big brother and has tried to get out of this game. Tibberville leaves a lot to be desired so I think this game is closer than people think.
    Akron +6 app state as played two big schools and everyone is on them. I think miami beat them up a little. Also I think akron is better than thought. The mac is known for upsetting the big boys. Akron is upper class men dominated so I think they will win game out right. Tra 'von chapman was 2nd rated qb in highschool in ohio. Went to pitt and got in trouble. Very good player
    Miss st -22. I think that miss st is going to run it down umass throat. i worry about a back door but feel confident that fitzgerald and holliday will both be over 100 with td's for each
    marshal +26.5 I think louisville may look ahead to clemson next week. Although jackson may be on espn but taking a chance.
    lets have a good weekend guys

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Like UNC On the ML not sure about laying 7. No opinion on the others. GL.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Like UNC On the ML not sure about laying 7. No opinion on the others. GL.
    thanks. lets break the bank