itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Charlotte guy cops shot was ex con for a shooting and a play

Clemson -9.5 tonight and

Scott who was shot by a black cop in NC this week who family said was scared if guns...reading a book...and sitting in a car.....turns out he had shot a man in 2002 and plead out to serve prison time until 2011 !

Gun recovered but no book! Obviously not scared if guns seeing as how he tried to kill a man with one before! Was lying in the road shot so obviously not sitting in his car!

That's who these guys are out calling a hero great father gentle sweet beloved man and burning a city down and attaching random white people on the street for. Penetrating hilarious.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Why wait for the facts? When they can riot, and loot. The mob mentality is truly something 'special.'

I think Clemson rolls tonight.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Say if your sitting in your car and the cops start screwing with you that is alright? In high school and college ;I used to get drunk and use the cop's niece as a closing bar lay. This guy hated me with a passion and messed with me every time he could. If what yourstating is true than do i lose my ability to drive because 10 years earlier I used to speed and wrecked my car. Dude could be the biggest asshole in the world but that doesn't take away his right to live. Used to hang out in a police bar. Buddy owned it and i got dollar beers. It was a hole in the wall in over the rhine. It had entrance in the alleyway and also on the street. The police chief slid in thru the side door and threw a bottle in the bar. These grown man went and grabbed these 3 black 13 yr olds and started pushing them around. Finally he told them it was him. He then asked me and my buddy " Can you believe I employ so many dumb asses?"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

No you don't lose the right to sit in a car but clearly he wasn't when shot....but you DO lose the right to possess a firearm when you shoot someone and plead guilty to it and serve time. And you definitely don't exit the vehicle with it and not drop it when told to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks are soooooooooooooooooooooooo bright

Cuse0323

Chico, it's not about his record, though that indicates this was plausible. But, the fact is that he wasn't reading a damn book and randomly shot. If anyone thinks that, I don't even know what to say. He had a gun. Wait for the rest of the story, which per the usual will probably show it was justified.

Same with Tulsa. Just stop walking towards your damn SUV, and talk to the Police. Instead let's walk with our hands up after reaching in and out our pocket then stick both hands inside the window. I guess the officer should have waited to see what he may be grabbing for. When ya know, he could have just stopped and talked about what's up with his car. Just another one who has no respect for the law, and ends up a martyr. He would have been fine, and got help with car by just listening. But, the Police are just out there targeting blacks.

Oh wait, they do that to themselves. It would be nice to see a story on the news when a white, or even Hispanic person is killed by the cops. That doesn't drive up ratings, and create a false narrative though.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

psyop

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Chico, it's not about his record, though that indicates this was plausible. But, the fact is that he wasn't reading a damn book and randomly shot. If anyone thinks that, I don't even know what to say. He had a gun. Wait for the rest of the story, which per the usual will probably show it was justified.

Same with Tulsa. Just stop walking towards your damn SUV, and talk to the Police. Instead let's walk with our hands up after reaching in and out our pocket then stick both hands inside the window. I guess the officer should have waited to see what he may be grabbing for. When ya know, he could have just stopped and talked about what's up with his car. Just another one who has no respect for the law, and ends up a martyr. He would have been fine, and got help with car by just listening. But, the Police are just out there targeting blacks.

Oh wait, they do that to themselves. It would be nice to see a story on the news when a white, or even Hispanic person is killed by the cops. That doesn't drive up ratings, and create a false narrative though.
    tv is reporting that window was rolled up. Maybe the book was how to grow pot. lol I just hope gun wasn't a throw away. Cuse if the facts you state are correct then you are correct. But let's be honest. If a 6'2 Irish cop was on scene this guy would of never been shot. He would of mean mugged his ass and it would of been over. That is why 5'4 120 women shouldn't be cops.

Cuse0323

The TV is reporting that his family said the windows were up. Looked to me that he reached in there. Still, gotta wait for the facts in all cases.

I tend to agree that women shouldn't be the officer in that situation. I don't think they shouldn't be cops, but maybe she shouldn't have been leading the charge on that one. Though, it should just have been a simple routine situation if he just stops, and talks. He may even have wanted to be shot. He was looking at some time. We don't know what was said. Just a video.

The Charlotte man, didn't get murdered. Cops don't just kill people sitting in their car with a book. The facts will come out.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Hands up! Don't shoot! I have to bookmark this page.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Guy was reading proly reading penthouse letters.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

That or a "The Comprhensive History of the Charlotte Bobcats errrr.. Hornets. "

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Crisis actors

chico2663

his lawyer says blood spatter on window.

jjgold

still no tape

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    still no tape
    Because the cops need to edit it to match their narrative.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

Who would you rather be your next door neighbour? The cop or the deceased?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Who would you rather be your next door neighbour? The cop or the deceased?

The last person I want as a neighbor is the popo. Mutherfukkers are trigger happy, half of them beat their wives, most are undertrained and overworked to make ends meet and most have power issues. Hell no. A cop moves next door... I'm moving.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

guys its crisis actors and helicopters

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The last person I want as a neighbor is the popo. Mutherfukkers are trigger happy, half of them beat their wives, most are undertrained and overworked to make ends meet and most have power issues. Hell no. A cop moves next door... I'm moving.
    one time a cop down the street from me said this "yeah i was late to where i was going so i was going about 90 in a 70, a cop pulls up beside me, sees that I'm a cop(unmarked car) and waves then peels off" he's like 300lbs mind you

a university cop too

jerkoff

jjgold

They better not edit it

The tape must not show clearly this guy had a gun

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

All cops need to wear body cams with mics...enough of this bullshit

Cops that truly fukked up should pay for their crimes and on the other hand we will see that sometimes criminals get what's coming to them because of the dumb fukkin choices they make

Anyone have a problem with this solution? This shit is fukkin ridiculous at this point

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    one time a cop down the street from me said this "yeah i was late to where i was going so i was going about 90 in a 70, a cop pulls up beside me, sees that I'm a cop(unmarked car) and waves then peels off" he's like 300lbs mind you
    I use to play basketball with a sheriff and every other week he would threaten to kill someone on the court. I can't tell you how many times I would have to pull him to the side and calm him down and remind him that it was just a basketball game. lol

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I use to play basketball with a sheriff and every other week he would threaten to kill someone on the court. I can't tell you how many times I would have to pull him to the side and calm him down and remind him that it was just a basketball game. lol
    were you playing black players?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Cops that truly fukked up should pay for their crimes and on the other hand we will see that sometimes criminals get what's coming to them because of the dumb fukkin choices they make

Anyone have a problem with this solution? This shit is fukkin ridiculous at this point
    You better believe that the generic response from crooked cops will be that the camera didn't turn on or the view was obstructed or some other shit. Until police departments demand that the camera be turned on or they go to jail, there's going to be a lot of cases like this.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/rook...mments/#disqus

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just make it mandatory federal law and go from there

Youre very anti cop anyway...I know tons of normal cops but I also love in the Northeast and they all pull in 6 figures...maybe it's where you live?

chico2663

As i said many times that i know and friends with many popo. Was in a bar with one and he had ticketed this tow truck driver a couple weeks before that was in the bar. He asked me if i would save his ass. The tow truck driver was about to whip his ass before I told the t.d. to sit down because I'm sure he had pissed off many people taking their car. But just as the t.d. was doinghis job so was the cop.

Mac4Lyfe

Youre very anti cop anyway...I know tons of normal cops but I also love in the Northeast and they all pull in 6 figures...maybe it's where you live?
    I'm not anti cop... I'm anti crooked cops. I lived in Los Angeles and I saw first hand how LAPD abused their authority. I've met several people that were jailed for crimes they didn't commit. Do you know the THOUSANDS of people that were KILLED by Rampart which was one of the dirtiest police in the history of this country. I've talked to victim families. I mentored young men who were victims of the police. Yes, victims of fake ass cops that were bent on destroying them for no reason but that they were poor white, black or Hispanic. I travel the US a lot. I work with young people and I hear their stories. Forgive me if I'm a bit jaded. I have friends that trusted the police with their lives until they had run ins with bad ones.

I live in one of the best neighborhoods in America. Our constable has eaten lunch in my house. I respect the police, just like I respect my doctor, my accountant, my broker, and my lawyer... but I am schooled enough to know not to trust them blindly because I've seen what the few bad apples can do. It amazes me how so many people in this forum could see the same videos that I see and they immediately side with the police??? I know they're brainwashed and really can't be impartial or even level headed.

Mac4Lyfe

Youre very anti cop anyway...I know tons of normal cops but I also live in the Northeast and they all pull in 6 figures...maybe it's where you live?
    There's bad cops in the Northeast too.

US police killings map.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    were you playing black players?
    60% white, 20% black, 20% Hispanic. The officer was Hawaiian or maybe Tongan, I think. Dude had a very short fuse and I could only imagine what his home life or running into him on the street would be like.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Makes no difference. Everyone riots before they see the facts. They see the facts, don't believe them. Social justice warriors pounding their drums, trying to push their narrative. Media stirs the pot. Rinse and repeat.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

lol at no tape, of course there is with the truth

We all know black lives only matter when taking by a white or related to dwayne wade

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Cops did world a favor shooting a gun-toting, book-loving bum.

OP did SBR a favor with a strong, accurate play.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Clemson -9.5 tonight and

Scott who was shot by a black cop in NC this week who family said was scared if guns...reading a book...and sitting in a car.....turns out he had shot a man in 2002 and plead out to serve prison time until 2011 !

Gun recovered but no book! Obviously not scared if guns seeing as how he tried to kill a man with one before! Was lying in the road shot so obviously not sitting in his car!

That's who these guys are out calling a hero great father gentle sweet beloved man and burning a city down and attaching random white people on the street for. Penetrating hilarious.

you'd believe anything the cops tell you. I mean, anything. That is your monumental flaw. Quite perplexing too coming from an intellectual. I'm always surprised how gullible people can truly be. Nothing personal, but you can't deny you'd take the word of a cop over anyone which is not intelligent.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-23-16 at 07:21 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Rioters are only the thugs that should face line up public execution

Nobody wouid riot again

12 Last