rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you'd believe anything the cops tell you. I mean, anything. That is your monumental flaw. Quite perplexing too coming from an intellectual. I'm always surprised how gullible people can truly be. Nothing personal, but you can't deny you'd take the word of a cop over anyone which is not intelligent.
    Stop!

An intellectual state worker?

A time thief who hates cops? Whoda thunk?

Join your fellow BLM, they are criminals who also hate the police.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Chico, it's not about his record, though that indicates this was plausible. But, the fact is that he wasn't reading a damn book and randomly shot. If anyone thinks that, I don't even know what to say. He had a gun. Wait for the rest of the story, which per the usual will probably show it was justified.

Same with Tulsa. Just stop walking towards your damn SUV, and talk to the Police. Instead let's walk with our hands up after reaching in and out our pocket then stick both hands inside the window. I guess the officer should have waited to see what he may be grabbing for. When ya know, he could have just stopped and talked about what's up with his car. Just another one who has no respect for the law, and ends up a martyr. He would have been fine, and got help with car by just listening. But, the Police are just out there targeting blacks.

Oh wait, they do that to themselves. It would be nice to see a story on the news when a white, or even Hispanic person is killed by the cops. That doesn't drive up ratings, and create a false narrative though.
    one, the window was rolled up

two, the guy was high as shit.... i've been so high at times that I wouldn't have been able to talk to cops, and most assuredly would not have been able to comply with any commands, not because I didn't want to, but because I wouldn't have been able to understand them.... but, having a little bit of intelligence, I only was that high when in the safe confines of my own home, or the house of someone else where I was not leaving and no way in hell dealing with anyone in the general public......

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    one, the window was rolled up

Sure looks down to me. 55 seconds in the video.

http://ktul.com/news/local/source-te...hot-by-officer

Ted Sheckler

Unless of course he's one of those guys that do LIMO TINT on the back windows and has absolutely zero tint on the front windows. Not sure of many people that roll like that...But maybe my eyes deceive me.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

At least they charged her. Most cities run a parade(lol) for the cops.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Cops did world a favor shooting a gun-toting, book-loving bum.

OP did SBR a favor with a strong, accurate play.
    Clemson was easy money! Rolling it over into the under tonight with the USC at Utah game. Good luck this weekend on wagers and you know the drill...don't pull out a gun around cops and when they tell you to stop resisting...stop and everyone goes away alive.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Clemson was easy money! Rolling it over into the under tonight with the USC at Utah game. Good luck this weekend on wagers and you know the drill...don't pull out a gun around cops and when they tell you to stop resisting...stop and everyone goes away alive.
    Nice hit but windows were up so if they do go to court; she could be in trouble.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you'd believe anything the cops tell you. I mean, anything. That is your monumental flaw. Quite perplexing too coming from an intellectual. I'm always surprised how gullible people can truly be. Nothing personal, but you can't deny you'd take the word of a cop over anyone which is not intelligent.
    I'm just stating the undisputable facts ...not arguing whether or not he pointed the weapon at the cops because I haven't seen the tape yet but you cannot honestly say anything else I posted there was false...whether it came from a cop or from Big Bird or Tom Brady....facts are facts.

Civilian pics show gun by his body which was outside of the vehicle.

He has a long criminal history that counters what his family says about he never had a gun anytime and that he was afraid of them.....he was arrested in S Carolina for aggravated assault, check fraud and carrying a concealed weapon ....he moved to San Antonio where he used a gun to shoot a man there and served several years in prison for it....so don't try to act like he was a sweet dad just waiting to hug his kid as he got off the school bus.
    Last edited by itchypickle; 09-23-16 at 10:34 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Nice hit but windows were up so if they do go to court; she could be in trouble.
    I agree on the Tulsa shoot...she's already been indicted and will get her day in court. The Charlotte case is a bit different though.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    There's bad cops in the Northeast too.

US police killings map.

Woah hang on, dude.

Little news flash for you: Cops are allowed to shoot and kill people if they (the cop) or someone else's life is in imminent danger. Not sure why a bunch of crazy people in this country can't wrap their brain around the fact that A COP SHOOTING AND KILLING SOMEONE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN IT WAS NOT A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING.

Don't post some chart that shows more people getting killed by police in the Northeast and imply that there are more bad cop in the Northeast. Maybe there are just more people living in the Northeast?

Yes,I understand that there have been bad shootings. The female cop just turned herself in to face her Manslaughter charge. She should unequivocally be charged but you *^#^++* crazy people need to stop FOR ONE +^%##^* SECOND AND BE RATIONAL after these shootings before you start condemning these cops online/protesting/looting etc.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The Charlotte case is a bit different though.
    The news said his fingerprints, DNA, and blood were on the gun.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The news said his fingerprints, DNA, and blood were on the gun.
    Seeing the video now from one angle on NBC affiliates. Shows them telling him to drop the gun...his wife is cussing saying "he ain't got no gun" then shots fired and he somehow cleared a few feet from last time seen standing to where he was dropped and you see them reach under his body and toss away a small object which is said to be the gun but can't see it up close from the shaky video.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good call on Clemson pickle.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Just watched the wife's cell phone footage of the shooting. The deceased is clearly not following orders to drop the gun.

Listen to the woman's voice. It's obvious by her words and tone that her husband was being dangerously uncooperative.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Sure looks down to me. 55 seconds in the video.

http://ktul.com/news/local/source-te...hot-by-officer
    those windows are up. They tint the back windows in that suv. You can even see the blood on the window. Wonder what was in that brief case the cop put in his back seat? maybe a vest.You were golden your last pick. I may follow.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-23-16 at 03:40 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Freeze the video and you see his arm stretched like the pistol to his side...he basically had back turned to them and when the side told him Keith no Keith don't do it....think he ran toward one cop makes sense He went from one vehicle all way to the front of the other so fast and was faced other way looking over shoulder a second before

Ted Sheckler

those windows are up. They tint the back windows in that suv. You can even see the blood on the window. Wonder what was in that brief case the cop put in his back seat? maybe a vest.You were golden your last pick. I may follow.
    To me it looks as if you can clearly see the drivers seat. But maybe you're right and its got limo tint on the back and zero tint on the front. My suv came with standard tint all around and no way you'd be able to see clearly rhe color of the front seat at a helicopter angle.

My suv its 35 on the back 5 windows and about 15 or 20 on front 2. You cant see the seats from 20 foot away, no way you could from 150 foot helicopter. You can clearly see the tan seats in the front seat

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Two of the worst offenses in the Pac 12 and arguably the nation so far and now they go for it on 4th down to score in first quarter and a kick six....god I hate betting sometimes 😂😂. Still a chance though but they need to settle this shitt down

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

when will real video appear??

This video tough to decide

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

PICKLE you are still ok utah is going to run 90% of the plays

i only heard the video didnt actually see it yet

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19539

The last person I want as a neighbor is the popo. Mutherfukkers are trigger happy, half of them beat their wives, most are undertrained and overworked to make ends meet and most have power issues. Hell no. A cop moves next door... I'm moving.
    According to one of your later posts in this thread, you live in one of the best neighborhoods in the country. That's all I need to read; if you don't like cops and like the kind of chumps they tend to shoot, move to a poor neighborhood and see how things go.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm pretty sure a lot of criminal Jews got killed in auschwitz too

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    According to one of your later posts in this thread, you live in one of the best neighborhoods in the country. That's all I need to read; if you don't like cops and like the kind of chumps they tend to shoot, move to a poor neighborhood and see how things go.
    I see reading is not your strong suit. Where did I ever say I don't like cops? Where did I say I like people doing dirt?

I don't like bad cops, just like I don't like bad doctors, bad drivers, bad seafood, etc. I've never personally had an issue with a cop BUT I know too many people that have. I can't stand people doing dirt, I hate thieves, guys beating their wives, looters, evil people intent on hurting others, etc. But I also know that ALL people living in poor neighborhoods are not all bad.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If we just saw the real video we can make a better decision on this I still think the guy had a gun all though they probably could've held back shooting

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    such a funny guy still....how ya been camarada

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Kinger was that one of your squad that's on the run after gunning down four women in a Macy's makeup department last night in Washington? If Mayan had a son ...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Well well well....turns out now the wife filed a restraining order on Scott less than a year ago and stated on the form that he carries a black pistol with him and that he should be considered a threat to her and law enforcement should they try to enforce the order!

She dropped the order after it was granted and other records indicate the reason the order was granted by the judge is because ole "sweet Keith who reads books in the summer sun" had kicked his wife repeatedly and struck their 8 year old kid in the head several times! He threatened to kill them with the same gun recovered at the scene last week.

What's the end story here? Good job police and fukk you ya ghetto arse trash of a wife for lying and rest in piss ya felon attempted murdering child and woman beating animal. Truth wins again!

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

The end story is it is doubtful the police knew any of this, assuming it is true and shot a man who was reading a book in his car. It is quite interesting that one officer only turned on his video camera after the shooting and none of the video actually shows a gun at the scene.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    The end story is it is doubtful the police knew any of this, assuming it is true and shot a man who was reading a book in his car. It is quite interesting that one officer only turned on his video camera after the shooting and none of the video actually shows a gun at the scene.
    You're right that they probably didn't know of his past when they saw him but look at the overall context as being there that day....the CMPD does warrants every Tuesday and Thursday and they stage behind the apartments at local campus and go on foot to secure exit points for runners from the apartments....the initial cop who walked up spots Scott on his truck and rolling his blunt...thats how this all started....from there he saw the gun and called for backup...that's why you had so many people rolling up fast and drawing weapons and asking cover. Witnesses there said they saw one cop pull the weapon out from under the guy and toss it away as per routine as well as cuff the guy. Crowds formed and you had half saying he was reading a book (how would they know that if they only saw him after the shooting) and the other half says they knew of him carrying a gun and there was no book found but saw the gun and gun and holster are shown to have his fingerprints....plus the holster he had on his right leg for it...not a bookmarker. At the end of the day the thing is...you're in your car and if you do or don't have a gun yet you're being ordered by several cops to do one thing but you do another...his fault. You don't jump out the vehicle like that...you hold hands up and wither they come take you out or you hold one hand out and use other slowly to open door and you lay down...period. Common sense says convicted felon with a handgun and drugs that close to kids and a school...he knew if he got arrested he was going away for years again and though he could get away or fight it out. I have zero sympathy for him...whether it's his past criminal acts or that day.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Just do well in life and there is no chance you'll live next door to a cop.

The last person I want as a neighbor is the popo. Mutherfukkers are trigger happy, half of them beat their wives, most are undertrained and overworked to make ends meet and most have power issues. Hell no. A cop moves next door... I'm moving.

First 12