lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Buffalo Sabres over 35.5 reg season wins -125

Hammer it. Team is on the rise. Bylsma is solid and will have this team ready every night.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Um...I think they will be ready to play regardless

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

who has these win totals?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Pinny

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Detroit under 42.5 looks good too. This team is getting worse and worse every year, they are also deplated by injuries. Max this team can do is to reach the playoffs and get swept in the first round.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    Detroit under 42.5 looks good too. This team is getting worse and worse every year, they are also deplated by injuries. Max this team can do is to reach the playoffs and get swept in the first round.
    look prik don't ever talk down about my beloved Detroit Redwings alright, this is fukking hockeytown, the D runs hockey and you better respect that. now onto the truth, ur 100% right team is old and have always held onto old washed up stars to long. it will be another make the playoffs and get knocked out 1st round. rebuilding at the moment. I go to 10-15 home games a year, but been getting harder and harder to watch.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Looks good laker

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    look prik don't ever talk down about my beloved Detroit Redwings alright, this is fukking hockeytown, the D runs hockey and you better respect that. now onto the truth, ur 100% right team is old and have always held onto old washed up stars to long. it will be another make the playoffs and get knocked out 1st round. rebuilding at the moment. I go to 10-15 home games a year, but been getting harder and harder to watch.
    Yeah, Wings are one of the teams I "sympathize" with but they definitely need a rebuild. They will end up being a bubble team like last year so I don't think they will go over 42 victories because East should be tougher than last year. Toronto, Montreal, Buffalo should raise the level, Florida won't be as good, Ottawa probably neither, Boston is a question mark but all in all I expect this division to be tougher this year which is not a good thing for Detroit.

The line has already droped to 40.5.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hammer it. Team is on the rise. Bylsma is solid and will have this team ready every night.
    good bet