lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Most definitely not muslim. They set it up to not do damage. Most likely a false flag so you cn fwwl great about trump. Most likely neo-nazi or right wing conspirator.
    Chico was it?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Some might say both.
    I could have stuffed my simplistic view into a meme.

My bad
    So naive it's sad.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

This is all because of president John Quincy Adams. None of this would be happening if he didn't poke his nose in other peoples business.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

there is a reason that the marines have in their song to the shores of tripoli.
    From May of 1801 to June of 1805, the Marines fought the battles immortalized in that familiar line from the Marine Hymn: "to the shores of Tripoli." The Mameluke sword that Marines wear on parade and at formal events today memorializes the covert land operation led by William Eaton that resulted in the capture of the second largest city in the Regency of Tripoli.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Youre both wrong.

Some people hate America & want to see it hurt.

No one hates Austrailia.
    No one wants to hurt Canada.

Yeah, we hate certain people from thise countries like acoochy & Jayvegas but, on a global scale theres no reason to blow up these countries or burn them to the ground.

But people hate the states & the people in it. So i get the reservation when it comes to stopping imigration and refuge.

Either way, you are both wrong.
    I live in a country that has opened its borders to tens of thousands of Syrian refugees and my life hasnt changed at all. Im not richer nor poorer & im no more scared than I was before they arrived. No one here is.

My life hasnt changed at all.

The refugees lives however......
    Take a look around Europe dude.....I'm sure Europeans were saying the same exact thing a few years ago when refugees started coming over to their countries.....Now they're dealing with a bunch of issues...many of them dangerous issues

Are you going to change your opinion if Canada gets hit by even one terrorist attack by a refugee? Because to me, even one person injured by even one of these people makes it not worth it

Why aren't other middle eastern/ arab countries taking them in? You have no issues with that?

It's just not worth the risk

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    This is all because of president John Quincy Adams. None of this would be happening if he didn't poke his nose in other peoples business.
    "The internet can be detrimental to society" - Abraham Lincoln

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

The world is becoming more and more unlivable! Where's humanity?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Muller Rose View Post
    Truly sad I knw

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Muller Rose View Post
    You have half the world that is civilized and advancing and the other half are just pure animals and regressing..

We try to live together as one like Obama wants and you get this.. Bombs going off, bullets flying and innocent people dying like you and me...

Is sad ...

That's why we need to build walls and protect America, like Israel does now with their walls and strict border control.. Makes Israel a safer place to live for it's citizens.. No different now in America...

Imagine if Israel kept it's borders as loose as America... Think about that.....

First ... 2345