nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Sadly...this is going to get worse. Remember when the USA was so proud they got bin laden...hate to say this...but u da should shut borders...also with technology they will listen to everything etc.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Mayor says it's not a terror attack..bright

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    the US has been invading middle eastern countries for years before 9/11 happened

US brought it on itself
    Not in that asshats world. Everyone always starts with us in the Fox News world.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can't believe unless I'm missing some they didn't find him yet

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who did it?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can't believe unless I'm missing some they didn't find him yet
    It's been 24 hrs give it time...this isn't CSI NY where it's wrapped up in a one hour episode coach.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I guess it was amuslim that did the oklahoma city bombing.
    Don't be ridiculous...of course it wasn't on that one. But this is a different time and cause. This isn't about anti govt or anti abortion ideology. Mcveigh and others did OKC for their cause but Muslims...not all are bad...but it's still Muslims under this banner. Just call it what it is. I don't get the hesitance...they openly admit they are planning and wanting to commit these acts so why not acknowledge it.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Don't be ridiculous...of course it wasn't on that one. But this is a different time and cause. This isn't about anti govt or anti abortion ideology. Mcveigh and others did OKC for their cause but Muslims...not all are bad...but it's still Muslims under this banner. Just call it what it is. I don't get the hesitance...they openly admit they are planning and wanting to commit these acts so why not acknowledge it.
    It was another misguided gay person. Chelsea is known for being where gays hang out. There is supposedly a person who has been picked on. HEard this from a new york city cop. I know it is easier to blame the muslims but quit being a scardy cat. You could be right about new jersey.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-18-16 at 11:28 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You are a fascinating mixture of ignorance and evil if you ask me.
    With that answer, maybe that's the reason why people don't ask you too many questions. Here is transcript from Obama's speech in Berlin, 2008:

This is the moment when we must defeat terror and dry up the well of extremism that supports it. This threat is real and we cannot shrink from our responsibility to combat it. If we could create NATO to face down the Soviet Union, we can join in a new and global partnership to dismantle the networks that have struck in Madrid and Amman; in London and Bali; in Washington and New York. If we could win a battle of ideas against the communists, we can stand with the vast majority of Muslims who reject the extremism that leads to hate instead of hope.

This is the moment when we must renew our resolve to rout the terrorists who threaten our security in Afghanistan, and the traffickers who sell drugs on your streets. No one welcomes war. I recognize the enormous difficulties in Afghanistan. But my country and yours have a stake in seeing that NATO's first mission beyond Europe's borders is a success. For the people of Afghanistan, and for our shared security, the work must be done. America cannot do this alone. The Afghan people need our troops and your troops; our support and your support to defeat the Taliban and al Qaeda, to develop their economy, and to help them rebuild their nation. We have too much at stake to turn back now.

This is the moment when every nation in Europe must have the chance to choose its own tomorrow free from the shadows of yesterday. In this century, we need a strong European Union that deepens the security and prosperity of this continent, while extending a hand abroad. In this century - in this city of all cities - we must reject the Cold War mind-set of the past, and resolve to work with Russia when we can, to stand up for our values when we must, and to seek a partnership that extends across this entire continent.

This is the moment we must help answer the call for a new dawn in the Middle East. My country must stand with yours and with Europe in sending a direct message to Iran that it must abandon its nuclear ambitions. We must support the Lebanese who have marched and bled for democracy, and the Israelis and Palestinians who seek a secure and lasting peace. And despite past differences, this is the moment when the world should support the millions of Iraqis who seek to rebuild their lives, even as we pass responsibility to the Iraqi government and finally bring this war to a close.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Why you bringin' up old shit?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why you bringin' up old shit?
    Hell, him bringing up Bush is older than what I just brought up.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You guys still believe anything they tell you I see. They said it so it must be exactly how they told it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They have an Afghani on video

Whatta ya know?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Exactly whata ya know.

jjgold

I bet this Muslim they're questioning did it

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It was another misguided gay person. Chelsea is known for being where gays hang out. There is supposedly a person who has been picked on. HEard this from a new york city cop. I know it is easier to blame the muslims but quit being a scardy cat. You could be right about new jersey.
    First off the gay thing was reported to be first to report...think they've moved past that already it was an attention seeker. So there's that. But they HAVE arrested 5 guys with burner phones and are linking up videos from businesses now that they can get them done access was closed due to it being Sunday and the crime scene tape and have placed people in the areas. Also found and detonated another device overnight again. So it's not bring scared of Muslims it's being honest about the ones that are doing this using the PC cover to do it because of guys like you who can see one waving an IS flag...screaming at the top of his lungs why he's doing it while he is dialing the number to the bomb and also holding his foot on the neck of a non Muslim about to sever their head and you'd say "we don't know for sure if he's really gonna do it...don't offend him"
    Again it's not about being islamaphobic stop being in the PC bubble...they kill each other daily...it's not about blaming the entire religion but it's about singling out those who are blatantly doing it. I'm sorry but if I see a YouTube video of a 23 year old Syrian refugee bragging he's about to go blow up a coffee shop for Allah and then the next day he's standing next to girl wearing a catholic school outfit and a guy with a Aeropostale shirt and all three have on backpacks and I hear a ticking sound.....guess which one I'm choosing....it's called common sense.
    Last edited by itchypickle; 09-19-16 at 08:14 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Update for poster Chico....FBI has named the first person sought after evidence brought them to his apartment where they raided it....his name is Ahmad Khan Rahami....so no need to admit you were wrong but we all see it in your posts pal. No worries...I understand you're probly a good dude and want a world where we can all just live in peace and justice and safety...I want the same but unfortunately it's reality. Don't get brainwashed by thinking just because you acknowledge something that you're offending everyone...think for yourself.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

For all the liberal idealists....What if Christians or Jews went into a majority Muslim country and some started acting like this? You think the innocent and peaceful Christians or Jews would be left alone?

Oh oh wait they would have been murdered just for being different before it even got to that

jjgold

Now same guy linked to NJ pipe bomb

unreal

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saw a guy on the news who recently wrote a book on ISIS and has interviewed several members in Syria and also defectors of the terrorists. He was doing another documentary on the group and was talking with one of the planners who when questioned about their reach told him if you don't believe we are still planning then just watch - this was in June- that they were in advanced phase to use Somali members in Minnesota to carry out an attack on civilians. Well this weekend such a thing happened and the Somali representatives for the local Muslims there ran out to do a press conference to get out in front of it before anyone even accused them of being involved. The author said he went to the FBI with the information after he heard the plans but they basically told him to not come back because he was just being paranoid and its not the right climate to be accusing immigrants of violence. Thats insane.

jjgold

story getting more interesting

lucky these clowns do not know what they doing as far as bombs and experience

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Ahmad Khan Rahami

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I heard someone in Clinton admin saying that Trump is funding the bombings with lunatics to improve his ratings. More chaos means better rating for trump.

IF the paris attacks, san bernidino attacks didnt happen trump wouldn't have came this far....we would be dealing with sleazy cruz and crooked hillary.

However, with all said, Trump is better of the two crap when it comes to hillary/trump. Trump is crooked as penetrate and lies a lot but he has his ego and will try to do some good for the country just to shove it in all the nay sayers face.

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Canada already brought in 30K plus syrians and over 60% of them are males between 19 and 40 without children or wife..its ridiculous....they should atleast give priority to families with young children.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by trump4prez View Post
    Canada already brought in 30K plus syrians and over 60% of them are males between 19 and 40 without children or wife..its ridiculous....they should atleast give priority to families with young children.
    Remember when Paris used to be a tourist destination for its beauty and tranquility?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Update for poster Chico....FBI has named the first person sought after evidence brought them to his apartment where they raided it....his name is Ahmad Khan Rahami....so no need to admit you were wrong but we all see it in your posts pal. No worries...I understand you're probly a good dude and want a world where we can all just live in peace and justice and safety...I want the same but unfortunately it's reality. Don't get brainwashed by thinking just because you acknowledge something that you're offending everyone...think for yourself.
    I WAS WRONG! The guy fed me some horseshit! Not liberal and not misguided. Have more than a few muslim friends. Just not afraid of every muslim I cross paths with. I will admit you were right this time. I say we put them on the back of a pig and shoot them so they go straight to hell

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

influx of immigrants speeding up the downfall of the european union, England said fock it and did the right thing, the rest will follow soon...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Who even wants middle eastern immigrants in their countries? They don't offer anything and don't fit in well

They also present a huge downside...obviously

If you feel that bad for their situation, donate or whatever but other like minded countries should be taking them in

Just the truth here

TheSideBet

They got the suspect. He shot an officer and was fired at himself. In custody and on way to hospital. Good he gets to live to be interrogated.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Obama just made a speech. He said uh 27 times. No passion no anger. What a fuking joke of a President. So glad he will be gone soon.
    Points Awarded:

sheepgotwool gave themike78 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

dude might be the least respected president of all time, Putin got the red carpet while this clown was shown the back door in china at the g20 lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

At the risk of pulling a cootchy, I have to say that Canadians are a little.....
    Ah fukk it.
    Some of you guys are never going to understand.

Just build your fukkin wall, deplore everyone & be done with it.

I think the world is growing tired of the act.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

They caught the mother fukker.

jjgold

I think he was in a shootout today with cops

unreal

First 12345 Last