Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13365

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    With the limp wristed democrats in office, it would take nothing short of another fukin pearl harbor to get them to dip that pen in ink an sign a declaration of war. I'm tired of this puss footing around bs. If Putin/iran had the fear of God put in them, this type of sht wouldn't happen. Putin is stuck in the Soviet Union days, an if necessary Trump can nuke him into the 21st century.

I'm not for war, especially a war half way around the world in a 3rd world country, but we are no longer respected around the world like we should be because of Obama. Things change in 2017, and if our allies don't start pulling there weight militarily then fuk em there on there own
    This aint a movie dawg

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Sure the hell isn't. Shit real life. Just think of all the positives of going to war. We can draft all the oppressed no opportunity having brothers out the inner city hoods and give em all a job on the front lines and get em off welfare which will free up some money for the gov.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Sure the hell isn't. Shit real life. Just think of all the positives of going to war. We can draft all the oppressed no opportunity having brothers out the inner city hoods and give em all a job on the front lines and get em off welfare which will free up some money for the gov.
    How does Sweet Polly Purebred feel about this?

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    How does Sweet Polly Purebred feel about this?
    Might have to get Polly on the horn for an interview to find out. Pretty sharp on the analogy lol

Ps did you watch that show as a kid?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Might have to get Polly on the horn for an interview to find out. Pretty sharp on the analogy lol

Ps did you watch that show as a kid?
    Yes I sure did. That's when cartoons were good.

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yes I sure did. That's when cartoons were good.
    Definitely a classic

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

With the limp wristed democrats in office, it would take nothing short of another fukin pearl harbor to get them to dip that pen in ink an sign a declaration of war. I'm tired of this puss footing around bs. If Putin/iran had the fear of God put in them, this type of sht wouldn't happen. Putin is stuck in the Soviet Union days, an if necessary Trump can nuke him into the 21st century.

I'm not for war, especially a war half way around the world in a 3rd world country, but we are no longer respected around the world like we should be because of Obama. Things change in 2017, and if our allies don't start pulling there weight militarily then fuk em there on there own
    We've been militarily inept since WW2, not just since Obama has been in office.

We have so many nations that hate us right now. Imagine if they combined and came after us. China alone would
    put us back in the stone age.

I'm not a fan of being the world police. I agree NATO should pull their own weight. Don't agree with having wars
    go 10 plus years. Go in, blow shit up, then leave.

Obama's approach, in my opinion is better. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    How terrible. One of the few voices allowed on CNN for Trump. They allow four on, who aren't the best at articulating, and responding. Don Lemon is the worst journalist out there. It's like a comedy show. They go to break when a point is being made that they don't like. Allow the Hillary supporters the last word, then say that's all the time we have. Lie about facts, especially Don. It's all spin, and so obvious.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Look we need trump running the country. For the last 8yrs Obama and his limp wrist have allowed russia, north Korea, Iran and others to run all over the greatest fukin country and military the world has ever known.

We allow mother fukin Russia to steal Crimea with nothing more than a god damn stern warning, north Korea fires missels, detonate penetrating nuclear bomb tests, and allows that cocksucka Jim Kung uhn to run his fukin mouth and talk shit about what he will do to USA ect. Iran continues to enrich it's supply of plutonium and uranium for its nuclear weapon arrsonal.

All these 3rd world countries over there including China, known Obama will do nothing more than give a fukin stern warning speech and that's it's .

I'd hate to think of what a ww3 would look like, but when we spend over 600 billion on our military and amass the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen, and all Obama can do is give a tongue lashing to these places is unfukin believe able. The United States plays big brother for every fukin Nato and non Nato ally over there because they can't hold there own.

Once trump gets in he will put an end to Nato relying on on the USA for protection and get fukin Putin and Jim Kong un or however u spell that shit and set them coksuckers straight and then drop a nuke on Isis and end that penetrating shit right now.
    Maybe you should join the forces that you are so willing to commit to war. Funny how people that have no skin in the game are willing to start fighting.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Maybe you should join the forces that you are so willing to commit to war. Funny how people that have no skin in the game are willing to start fighting.
    peace through strength is the only way it works. Obama's apology tour for the last 8 years including drawing red lines while not following through makes America look weak and has made things worse in many areas of the world. Deny it all you want but you know I am right.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13365

Red lines are for sheep to think there is some sort of control. There are actions and consequences there are no lines

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    peace through strength is the only way it works. Obama's apology tour for the last 8 years including drawing red lines while not following through makes America look weak and has made things worse in many areas of the world. Deny it all you want but you know I am right.
    'Apology tour' is imaginary fantasy nonsense.

Drawing a red line was a mistake. Obama is not perfect.

We do have peace through strength. Strength is not Trump's brand of blustery fake tough talk.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    'Apology tour' is imaginary fantasy nonsense.

Drawing a red line was a mistake. Obama is not perfect.

We do have peace through strength. Strength is not Trump's brand of blustery fake tough talk.
    dude, it wasn't like walking into the women's bathroom by accident or putting too much salt in the stew.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1683

deplorable woman

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

dude, it wasn't like walking into the women's bathroom by accident or putting too much salt in the stew.
    Nothing came of it. You "think" we look weak, that is your opinion. A moron's opinion means nothing.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Nothing came of it. You "think" we look weak, that is your opinion. A moron's opinion means nothing.
    This is why we ignore you.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Ohh no! A trump deplorable is ignoring me by responding. Moron.

DwightShrute

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Triggered. Your beloved Frau is falling behind hard and your panicking. It will be ok...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Gotta do what ya gotta do. Hillary panders like no other. He knows what he has to say to win. It's unfortunate, but time to be a politican. He got this far just by speaking his mind, but won't win without pulling out that political side. Which is just lying, and pandering. Sucks for us Trump supporters. CNN running with it, and now the Obama base that wasn't so hot on Hillary has been awoken a bit. He will still destroy her in debates, and by now most know that CNN is closer to a tabloid than actually journalism.

Lets be honest u gullible jackass. No matter how great Hillary looks in those debates u will say Trump won them all. Trump could fall down on the floor with laughter after each and every Hillary answer, and u guys will still think he won the debate. Just a pathetic person thinks like this. Pathetic.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-18-16 at 08:56 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    One thing disappointing is the very poor journalism about this story. The media is deliberately creating a false impression that Trump invented the birther movement. Obama wrote an essay promoting his bio-book in 1991 saying he was from Kenya. When it became a controversy he backpedalled and said his publisher made it up. New York book publishers apparently have no credibility and just tell lies about their authors. And reporters found several of Prez Obama's relatives in Kenya who veried the Kenya birth story. Apparently people from Kenya and New York book publishers are not able to distinguish truth from fiction.
    Nobody is doing this. Nobody in there right mind thinks Trump started this.

Thor4140

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

False

First 123