jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He made a massive mistake unlike many superstars getting involved in a political or social issue. He claims he'll probably stand in for the national anthem who is he kidding he'll lose every endorsement if he does not stand

NBA MVP Steph Curry said he backs Hillary Clinton for president and that he'll "most likely" stand for the national anthem during the NBA season, though he supports Colin Kaepernick's ongoing protest

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

what's wrong with excercising your right and protesting to raise awareness. only fkn ethnocentric racists see this as a problem
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave afgballer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pick'nParlays gave afgballer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThePsychologist gave afgballer56 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pick'nParlays, and Ratzz

jjgold

He said he'll probably stand what an idiot he shouldn't even touch that issue

Black trash is what's being killed by white cops not these innocent good Black people

It's a ridiculous issue blacks should be concentrating on crime in the inner cities and stopping it
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I had read that someone recently paid $3,190 for one of Curry's mouthpieces(not the one he threw into the crowd)

jjgold

Funny how he claims he probably will stand

Who is he kidding??
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Black trash is what's being killed by white cops not these innocent good Black people

It's a ridiculous issue blacks should be concentrating on crime in the inner cities and stopping it
    with all due respect plz stop
    i have a criminology fkn degree
    your a square if u think that

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

JJ

who does he think he is kidding though

unreal

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Maybe he should focus on making big shots in the playoffs.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave smitch124 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Will this guy let his mouth bury him? Will he go broke? What a moron just shut up and play basketball

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    what's wrong with excercising your right and protesting to raise awareness. only fkn ethnocentric racists see this as a problem
    ya, I am a ethnocentric racist for having pride and respect for the flag and my country. Fuk you pal, some of us had family serve and die to give this fuk the right to disrespect their service.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ThaWoj, kidcudi92, and BetweenHerCheeks

jjgold

He's a scumbag he will lose every single endorsement if he does not stand never forget whites run America

I lost all respect for him Plus he supporting a compulsive liar

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    ya, I am a ethnocentric racist for having pride and respect for the flag and my country. Fuk you pal, some of us had family serve and die to give this fuk the right to disrespect their service.
    but he knows all because he has a criminology degree (definition "He was in prison, so he knows the system")
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087, triplecrown333, and eidolon

jjgold

Curry can care less about ghetto people

Stop trying to be black

He is confused about what color he is

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    with all due respect plz stop
    i have a criminology fkn degree
    your a square if u think that

Booya, you saying this quote above is not from a guy with a college degree?
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave Ted Sheckler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

JJ is fired up on Hump day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, and TheMoneyShot

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

With all due respect, the whole "if you protest, you hate the military" is ludicrous. False premise 1000 times over. The flag/anthem represent more than just the military. One can (and should) protest the actions of government and still support soldiers. Wanting a taxpayer funded organization to clean up its act is hardly anti-America. What's the point of fighting/dying to preserve our rights if those same rights can't be exercised? Seems kind of pointless. Agree/disagree, everyone has the right to question authority.

And before the idiots (you know who you are) come attacking, I'm from a military family and have lost family members to war.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thunderous, bigtymer56, and seaborneq

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

By the end of all of this, nothing will be accomplished other than a handful of black sports stars with a lot less money to spend.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

By the end of all of this, nothing will be accomplished other than a handful of black sports stars with a lot less money to spend.
    You may be right, Unde. On the other hand, it's been front and center media-wise for a month or so now. It received no attention until a reporter noticed Kaepernick wasn't standing for the anthem, which he hadn't for a few games prior. He didn't speak about his stance publicly until the reporter asked him. Like the old saying, no such thing as bad publicity.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

lol UA is not parting ways with Curry. Some of you need to cuff your nuts to see if their still there. ZOMG hes protesting NOOOOO. STFU trying to make a difference here.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Curry peaked. He will now ride durant /klay and green to rings. Kid hasn't shown up for 2 finals. Within 5 years he will be a nobody.

jjgold

James pissed on him on finals

Will haunt him forever

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

I don't get it. If he says he'll probably stand for the anthem why are we getting our panties in a bunch?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Them not standing has nothing to do with disrespecting vets having served the country or fought in wars theyve explained such, why is it when people dont want to address issues they deflect the topic. This whole thing reminds me of arguments with my sociopathic ex-gf.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Has nothing to do with vets having served the country or fought in wars, why is it when people dont want to address issues they deflect the topic.
    Unreal. The same flag that Vietnam war vets fought for but when they got back home they were spit on and left to rot.

jjgold

Nba requires you to stand

It's a law

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Unreal. The same flag that Vietnam war vets fought for but when they got back home they were spit on and left to rot.
    What's wrong with you? They fought for a flag? The flag is just a symbol for something else. I thought they were fighting for rights? The same rights that kaep and others are trying to exercise. I thought this is what made america great. Do you recognize the flag or do you worship it?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Steph knows mostly black kids buy his shoes. Therefore, he needs to say he supports Kaepernick since racist ghetto blacks are the ones pushing that and the ones buying his shoes.

if Steph condemned CK, then all the ghetto blacks that buy $200 sneakers would stop buying his stuff because they'd label him a sellout.

Under Armour probably told him to say it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you guys use this term "ethnocentric racist" like it's a bad thing..... I don't get it....

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Dont pay them american dollars.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Steph knows mostly black kids buy his shoes. Therefore, he needs to say he supports Kaepernick since racist ghetto blacks are the ones pushing that and the ones buying his shoes.

if Steph condemned CK, then all the ghetto blacks that buy $200 sneakers would stop buying his stuff because they'd label him a sellout.

Under Armour probably told him to say it.
    Black kids aren't buying steph's shoes. those are bought mostly by suburban white kids. I have yet to see one black kid wear any of steph's shoes. Is it out of the realm of possibility for steph to support CK? I don't think it is. He didn't say he would not stand for the anthem. Did you expect him to condemn CK? Some of you want to be witty keyboard racists. Nothing wrong with that if that's what floats your boat. However you come across completely inaccurate and misinformed. Mike Jordan famously said,"republicans buy shoes too". I don't think any black kids stopped buying his shoes as a result. You want to sound cool but end up looking like a moron lol.

jjgold

Black kids by shit

Thy cannot even afford a game

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He's a scumbag he will lose every single endorsement if he does not stand never forget whites run America

I lost all respect for him Plus he supporting a compulsive liar
    Nba requires you to stand

It's a law
    No dumbass, it is a policy. Big difference and if the stars of the league decide they will sit during anthem come October, Silver will amend the policy to accommodate them. If Lebron chooses to sit for anthem do you really think league will suspend or fine him?

Black kids by shit

Thy cannot even afford a game
    Nice grammar you dumb bald fuc.k.

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

Awesome to see jj all riled up about standing for national anthem when he is on his knees sucking off a security guard to let him sneak in and watch game while anthem is playing.

jjgold

Lol

Blacks the only race that goes backwards after 100 years

Genetically deformed as far as education it's why they cannot advance like other races.

Do you hear how 80% talk?? It is embarrassing and they wonder why they cannot get jobs .

I nailed this thread

Curry worthless scum

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

I still don't understand. He supports the protest by CK but will stand for the anthem. That makes him scum?

jjgold

Curry is white

Raised rich family

He supports nobody

Hates blacks ... Doing it to be cool

Lol

1234 Last