unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Excuses are for losers.
    Well it sure makes it easier to win when you tape the other teams practices and deflate your footballs for little baby Tom. Lets get real for a second. Lets just think about it for a minute, so how many years or games were the Pats taping shit to help them win games to get all these wins before getting caught? If they are doing it in the superbowl then no way they weren't doing it way before that. Then Tom, I am going to go out on a limb and say that wasn't a one time thing. I mean how many close games did that help him on game winning drives? All this shit adds up to more wins and, as stated before, how many years/games was all of this going on? Sure didn't hurt them in all those superbowl seasons. Especially considering the fact it help them get home field advantage where Tom can get away with more bullshit.
    I don't even care much about the NFL, I don't hate the Pats because they have won championships nor am I a jealous fan because I wouldn't even watch the NFL if there wasn't betting. I just hate cheating fuks and the Pats aren't short on them. If you don't have enough integrity to play fair you shouldn't even be allowed to even take part in the game. They have all the trophies but what they will never be able to hide from is being branded grade A cheaters. The first thing that comes up when anyone even mentions the Pats, outside Boston, is cheating. That will never go away and I can almost guarantee this won't be the last time Bill and the boys are caught red handed.
    I can only imagine going golfing with Tom and Bill. You would have to pay people to count their fukin strokes on every hole just to make sure their scores were legit.

unde0087
    Did we win?

It's even worse that they fire people that were just following orders. Unless they are that fukin stupid that everyone is going to believe all these assistants were acting alone in all of these different cases that the biggest embarrassment of all.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well it sure makes it easier to win when you tape the other teams practices and deflate your footballs for little baby Tom. Lets get real for a second. Lets just think about it for a minute, so how many years or games were the Pats taping shit to help them win games to get all these wins before getting caught? If they are doing it in the superbowl then no way they weren't doing it way before that. Then Tom, I am going to go out on a limb and say that wasn't a one time thing. I mean how many close games did that help him on game winning drives? All this shit adds up to more wins and, as stated before, how many years/games was all of this going on? Sure didn't hurt them in all those superbowl seasons. Especially considering the fact it help them get home field advantage where Tom can get away with more bullshit.
    I don't even care much about the NFL, I don't hate the Pats because they have won championships nor am I a jealous fan because I wouldn't even watch the NFL if there wasn't betting. I just hate cheating fuks and the Pats aren't short on them. If you don't have enough integrity to play fair you shouldn't even be allowed to even take part in the game. They have all the trophies but what they will never be able to hide from is being branded grade A cheaters. The first thing that comes up when anyone even mentions the Pats, outside Boston, is cheating. That will never go away and I can almost guarantee this won't be the last time Bill and the boys are caught red handed.
    I can only imagine going golfing with Tom and Bill. You would have to pay people to count their fukin strokes on every hole just to make sure their scores were legit.

You don't care yet you wrote a whole bunch of shit that most of us won't even bother to read. Nice avatar btw. Wonder how many kids on the UNC team should have been academically ineligible? Definitely a few.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You don't care yet you wrote a whole bunch of shit that most of us won't even bother to read. Nice avatar btw. Wonder how many kids on the UNC team should have been academically ineligible? Definitely a few.
    Your right, some of those players shouldn't have been on the court and as a fan it pisses me off that was happening. They should have those 2 title banners taken down and forfeit the wins, like what happens to most teams caught cheating.
    Btw, I said I don't care much for the NFL not the integrity of the game hence the post about cheating

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Tom brady = best qb ever
    Ben johnson = best sprinter ever
    Marion Jones = best female sprinter ever
    Mark Maguire = best popeye arms ever
    All Cold hard facts

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spygate became such a big deal because it was Gooddell's 1st year as commish and wanted to show his authority, do you even know that it's ok to video-tape a team in-game here's what the pats did

And the "Super Bowl Walkthrough Taping" was a false claim it never happened. The Herald has since made an apology about the alleged taping.

If you think the Pats are the only team to do some shady shit then your obviously a hater because every team does some kind of cheating. Here's a site you and everyone should take a look at http://www.yourteamcheats.com The only reason the Pats are front and center because they are winners and people will do and say anything to tarnish a winner and Gooddell hate the Pats

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

About Deflategate Mortensen tweeted that 11 of 12 balls were under which was false and he has since taken down this tweet on 2 of 12 balls were under. Science has explained this and once again Gooddell abuses his power

First 12